VN Ren'Py Completed A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes

VoXVVP

Nov 24, 2022
I am confusion. Is AMOB complete? Or is it still in development? Im not one to start a VN if its not yet finished and dont want to do that with AMOB.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
I am confusion. Is AMOB complete? Or is it still in development? Im not one to start a VN if its not yet finished and dont want to do that with AMOB.
2 more updates this latest update had the hottest scenes yet. worth a download unless u really want to wait for a conclusion.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Probably about mid way. It is the follow up to A Petal Among Thorns, by the same Dev. It is part of a series of games, each building off the predecessor(s) and focused on a different primary LI. This is the second game; there is supposed to be at least one more.

dodo108

Aug 13, 2016
Since transhumanism is a new topic in this game... I think. Should I start the game over or does this topic start in chapter 3?

VoXVVP

Nov 24, 2022
OK, Thank you. I did APAT first then Avalon. I have the patience to wait for conclusion. Plenty of other VNs to distract from actually playing the massive number of regular games in backlog.

Thanks again.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Good god, we had this game and another one that I follow which were updated recently. This is the season of giving, guys. (Just need to free some stuff to download)

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
1671431978629.png

Dude, Bliss told you Rose is a major sub!!! Make Rose a table and fuck both Petal & Bliss (and eventually Moon) on her back, then make her thank you for the privilege whilst licking your cum out of/off of her daughters...

This game just keeps getting better!!!

Loved Avalon, hated the ending!!! Niece should have accepted sister, and they lived happily ever after in 3-way heaven! (It ended up turning into a "Dr. Pink Cake Fire Sale!" where sister burned alive...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yngling

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
This turned out to be really good! I havent played the other ones, but i was hoping that Petal had something going on with Wendy on the side and/or Rose would bring Moon to party with Petal bringing Wendy and Bliss bringing Nixie to the fold. Would be hot! lets see how this goes.. until then ill try out other games.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Lockheart Good work, as always. Did notice one thing, when the MC is sitting beside Trixie, at the poolside, after the mom scene, he is wearing long pants, with his legs dangling in the water. Not a big deal but maybe have him roll up the bottoms before sitting down.

So, Project Merlin is Penny and she is a genetic superbeing, makes sense with her ridiculous abilities now. Knew that living an urchin life would be a stretch turning her into the badass she is in other games, hers included.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Loved Avalon, hated the ending!!! Niece should have accepted sister, and they lived happily ever after in 3-way heaven! (It ended up turning into a "Dr. Pink Cake Fire Sale!" where sister burned alive...)
That's why I prefered the "what if" ending of Avalon (where instead of running like a chicken, the MC accepted his sister's love and even avoided Avalon's rape).

Reactions: firagabird
Sep 16, 2019
Lockheart Not a big deal but maybe have him roll up the bottoms before sitting down.
Sorry to say but, yes, it actually is a big deal. While I get where you're coming from, Daz assets aren't that easy to manipulate in that way. Unfortunately, it's not just a case of clicking a button to pull the pants up but intricate mesh manipulation and probably next to impossible.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Sorry to say but, yes, it actually is a big deal. While I get where you're coming from, Daz assets aren't that easy to manipulate in that way. Unfortunately, it's not just a case of clicking a button to pull the pants up but intricate mesh manipulation and probably next to impossible.
I did not mean that doing it would not be a big deal, I meant that the fact he was getting them wet was not that big of a deal.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I'll be honest, what the dev is calling transhumanist content is a bit of a let-down, especially since that was the dev's intended vision for the game, and it calls a lot of motivations into question, makes several of the relationships messier, and gives all those affected relationships some very unpleasant connotations. There was enough of an outcry about it at the end of Ch2 that the dev added in the alternative explanation specifically to mollify those upset with that plot point, but the alternative is relatively shallow, and results in less dialogue in all instances.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ghost in the shell means NOBODY CAN HELP YOU IF YOU GET HACKED AND MADE A PUPPET, the whole series and movies show LAW ENFORCEMENT BEING USELESS,
UTTERLY USELESS IN STOPPING YOUR SO CALLED ”ENHANCEMENTS” FROM
TURNING YOU INTO A MEAT PUPPET FOR THE COUNTLESS BILLIONAIRES WHO CAN AFFORD A HACKER GIVING THEM ACCESS TO YOUR BODY WHILE YOU WATCH IN HORROR HOW THEY USE AND ABUSE YOU REPEATEDLY IN UNENDING HELL FOR YOU.
Deux Ex shows again what technoplogy means to the world:
billionaires will make human puppets and only other billionaires will be able to fight them
deploying Jenkins to toppel their rivals. Humans ”enhanced” are hacked and used as
fodder for their private wars - here .. enjoy your transhumanism while you loose any
spec of humanity you might have had in your soul.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Ehhh... Ya know what? I feel like the whole Suzi-storyline is detracting majorly from the game. I mean, the whole "genetically engineered attraction to your family"-deal is one big plot point enough, but throwing in a whole "Yeah we got an actual artificial intelligence working"-deal is just a bit too much.

Also Also... stop involving penny. Didn't like her in Avalon, don't like her here. Let her stick to her own game so I can ignore her at my own leisure and her fans can enjoy her at theirs.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ehhh... Ya know what? I feel like the whole Suzi-storyline is detracting majorly from the game. I mean, the whole "genetically engineered attraction to your family"-deal is one big plot point enough, but throwing in a whole "Yeah we got an actual artificial intelligence working"-deal is just a bit too much.

Also Also... stop involving penny. Didn't like her in Avalon, don't like her here. Let her stick to her own game so I can ignore her at my own leisure and her fans can enjoy her at theirs.
Suzi and Penny are part of the game. They are part of the company that is involved in the storyline.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021

I feel the same way about Penny (and just have no interest in Avalon as a game or any of the characters from it), and while I have the same reaction about the storylines, I feel the opposite about which one is a worthwhile addition and which one detracts from the game.

I felt like Suzi is fine as a plot point (and a big enough one to carry the game), while I absolutely detest both the "genetically-engineered attraction to your family" plot point and its alternative "genetic mutation toward attraction to your family" plot point. Both options cheapen the relationships and retroactively make APAT a worse game. Incest games just don't need an explanation for the girls being attracted to the MC, and providing an explanation that directly and actively removes agency from the girls is a huge misstep. It makes the romance feel artificial, regardless of which path you follow (which it absolutely is, unless Suzi is lying or misled), and it just feels like a conflict introduced for the sole purpose of conflict and to come up with a "realistic" explanation for why the girls are into incest.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Interesting ending! Since we know that Rose is a "Major" Sub (according to Bliss) The next release should start with MC grabbing her by the hair and ordering her to clean the 3 of them up! Of course that is not going to happen, there will be drama, hard conversations & blah, blah, blah... We know that MC isn't man enough yet to go that route, but will Bliss step up and take control of the situation?

Reactions: HermioneLovesCock

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
I feel the same way about Penny (and just have no interest in Avalon as a game or any of the characters from it), and while I have the same reaction about the storylines, I feel the opposite about which one is a worthwhile addition and which one detracts from the game.

I felt like Suzi is fine as a plot point (and a big enough one to carry the game), while I absolutely detest both the "genetically-engineered attraction to your family" plot point and its alternative "genetic mutation toward attraction to your family" plot point. Both options cheapen the relationships and retroactively make APAT a worse game. Incest games just don't need an explanation for the girls being attracted to the MC, and providing an explanation that directly and actively removes agency from the girls is a huge misstep. It makes the romance feel artificial, regardless of which path you follow (which it absolutely is, unless Suzi is lying or misled), and it just feels like a conflict introduced for the sole purpose of conflict and to come up with a "realistic" explanation for why the girls are into incest.
I mean yeah, the Suzi-storyline is the more interesting of the two, but at the same time, it has nothing to do with the central theme of the game, which is the family dynamic.

So while the engineering/mutation thing is awkward and kinda weird, atleast it is more in tune with the games story. The suzi-storyline feels tacked on and superfluous.

And tbh, I don't see anything in the game that would be amiss if it was removed completely. You can still have the MC writing a TV series. Still have him meet Nixie and so on.

As a standalone, the Suzi-story would work very well. But with BOTH of the storylines running concurrently, they detract from each other.

Reactions: Yngling
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes