desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Corruption in this game is good. I play the corruption route.

Basically you are crazy in love with your GF mother. On the corruption route you push Nicole (The mother) more out of her comfort zone. You basically make love in crazy places.

On the non-corruption route, you go more at her pace. Not sure how that one works, but I love the corruption route.

Both of them is a love story between MC and Nicole. I love this game.
I hated the sudden conversion into a love story a while back and kind of dropped the game for a while. It felt forced. You are blackmailing and just raping her everywhere, but all of a sudden they love each other? Sure, it's not totally unreasonable that a carnal relationship turns into something more, but the game falls just slightly short of making that transition feel natural.

Jun 15, 2020
Honestly, another awesome update.

This game is awesome, you're doing an incredible job and I can't wait until the next update!

I can't wait for them to finally just be together and in love, but I love how the story has drawn it out. I love how we're getting close though, I can feel it!

On a side note, I hate Marilyn, and I don't like her interrupting Nicole & the MC. I understand for the stories sake, but I wish we had the opportunity (the MC) to tell Nicole why we left so abruptly so she doesn't get confused or draw back especially since we've put in so much work to get where we are.

I understand though other people may be playing the Marilyn storyline however, so I understand why people may feel differently I just dislike her and find her to be more bothersome than anything else. Maybe that's her intended character however.

Overall awesome update, really looking forward to the next one, and really happy that we're progressing through the story and the MC and Nicole's feelings are coming out. I just want them to be together :)

Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I hated the sudden conversion into a love story a while back and kind of dropped the game for a while. It felt forced. You are blackmailing and just raping her everywhere, but all of a sudden they love each other? Sure, it's not totally unreasonable that a carnal relationship turns into something more, but the game falls just slightly short of making that transition feel natural.
Yes, story starts on blackmailing, but later turns into love story if u go to love path by selecting less corruption options. She behaves more differently in two paths. Especially, in today's 9th chapter, i think there are atleast 3 changes in chapter based on love or corruption path. All are significant.

In corruption path also nicole loves MC, but she also love lust from MC too. And yeah this game is does not runs on realistic drama, there are already fantasy elements going on in gf ntr route.. Like black magic or something.

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Yes, story starts on blackmailing, but later turns into love story if u go to love path by selecting less corruptions. She behavea more differently in two paths. Especially, in today's 9th chapter, i think there are atleast 3 changes in chapter based on love or corruption path. All are significant.

In corruption path also nicole loves MC, but she also love lust from MC too. And yeah this game is does not runs on realistic drama, there are already fantasy elements going on in gf ntr route.. Like black magic or something.
Sounds confusing.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Honestly, another awesome update.

This game is awesome, you're doing an incredible job and I can't wait until the next update!

I can't wait for them to finally just be together and in love, but I love how the story has drawn it out. I love how we're getting close though, I can feel it!

On a side note, I hate Marilyn, and I don't like her interrupting Nicole & the MC. I understand for the stories sake, but I wish we had the opportunity (the MC) to tell Nicole why we left so abruptly so she doesn't get confused or draw back especially since we've put in so much work to get where we are.

I understand though other people may be playing the Marilyn storyline however, so I understand why people may feel differently I just dislike her and find her to be more bothersome than anything else. Maybe that's her intended character however.

Overall awesome update, really looking forward to the next one, and really happy that we're progressing through the story and the MC and Nicole's feelings are coming out. I just want them to be together :)
Marilyn got a very interesting evil character. She is the reason why ntr is happening to gf if you try that route. She got dark magic circles under bed. She got obsessed with nicole if you play Marilyn route. So, it's safe to play zoey's walkthrough & meet Marilyn as less as possible to aviod her. Whenever she suddenly appears, always selects options to gain friendship points in her or she may create even more problems by asking MC for a action in Nicole.

Marilyn is the true villain according to me. Whether her masterplan works or not, depends on our players.

fbass

May 18, 2017
The "sudden conversion" is very realistic. I've been through this and can verify.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.....

still no love for Abigail T-T

and now she is leaving town also ..this is the saddest update for me lol.

Jul 20, 2020
I apologize as I haven't read the entire thread and a search for "nicole" hasn't reall brought up an exact answer, but what's the positive/negative in regards to calling her nicole over Mrs. Heavens? I've only done it once on my playthrough so far, the rest I stuck with Mrs. Heavens, but I'm afraid I may be doing it wrong by not taking the "nicole" route.

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
Marilyn got a very interesting evil character. She is the reason why ntr is happening to gf if you try that route. She got dark magic circles under bed. She got obsessed with nicole if you play Marilyn route. So, it's safe to play zoey's walkthrough & meet Marilyn as less as possible to aviod her. Whenever she suddenly appears, always selects options to gain friendship points in her or she may create even more problems by asking MC for a action in Nicole.

Marilyn is the true villain according to me. Whether her masterplan works or not, depends on our players.
Yeah she immediately felt fishy and odd to me in a bad way.
Like she is trying to pull you in with being kind and friendly to just stab you in the back at the end.
So I keep her at a friendly distance, while i'm having things my way with the MC gf and Nicole.

Reactions: harsha_26
4.30 star(s) 208 Votes