robiec

Dec 15, 2021
You may be right, maybe I shouldn't use the word grind 'cause there's not really any of that in them, but there are a lot of detail reading and choices to make that determines the outcome both games.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It's not abandoned! JESUS read the thread! It is on hold! Orb is a very dedicated developer.
It wouldn't be the first time a "very dedicated dev" lets everyone down. It happens often enough that in fact, it's really hard not to be pessimistic about it, if you've been around long enough.
I hope this eventually gets picked back up, and updates come once again...but I'm not holding my breath.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I believe that he will be back. He completed most of his games.
This particular one is his biggest game, most popular too.

It would seem biased and ridiculous coming from me.
I just truly hope his fans and patrons will be enough for him to continue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
The game is great both in story wise and renders wise... but the update time is like a tortoise walking ( funny thing is tortoise actually walk slowly but the result is steadily) but sadly not in here.... i know the dev is going on very rough time, family issue and other stuff... if so he should actually stop the billing cycle or if he wanna to continue it, he should be more transparent with people, like every month update ( not game update, talking about progress update)... at the end of the day, i would like to request dev, please end the game and move on, it's been so long .... it would be a cancer for you if you abandoned it in a last way ( well we know one developer) i know the game is on hold for now, but it will not amaze me if he turn this into reality... may be i sound too rough, but believe me i love the game as well as of his work... best of luck dev

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The game is great both in story wise and renders wise... but the update time is like a tortoise walking ( funny thing is tortoise actually walk slowly but the result is steadily) but sadly not in here.... i know the dev is going on very rough time, family issue and other stuff... if so he should actually stop the billing cycle or if he wanna to continue it, he should be more transparent with people, like every month update... at the end of the day, i would like to request dev, please end the game and move on.... it would be a cancer for you if you abandoned it in a last way ( well we know one developer)... best of luck dev
It is my understanding that billing is currently suspended and has been for some time. It is stated in the first line of the Patreon that the game is on hiatus. I hope that the game continues but that seems to be out of their hands at the moment.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The game is great both in story wise and renders wise... but the update time is like a tortoise walking ( funny thing is tortoise actually walk slowly but the result is steadily) but sadly not in here.... i know the dev is going on very rough time, family issue and other stuff... if so he should actually stop the billing cycle or if he wanna to continue it, he should be more transparent with people, like every month update ( not game update, talking about progress update)... at the end of the day, i would like to request dev, please end the game and move on, it's been so long .... it would be a cancer for you if you abandoned it in a last way ( well we know one developer) i know the game is on hold for now, but it will not amaze me if he turn this into reality... may be i sound too rough, but believe me i love the game as well as of his work... best of luck dev
HE HAS ALREADY STOPPED BILLING! Maybe ASK before you cast aspersions!

Reactions: evilkitty97

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You should play Chasing Sunsets and Family Matters both have great stories just a bit of a grind.
I tried out Family Matters and it looked familiar to me, so, after starting a new game, I checked the saves and sure enough, I played it before... my saved games dates were from January 2019! LOL... so been a while. I do remember it as being a good game though.

I'll check out Chasing Sunsets as well, thanks.

Reactions: robiec

robiec

Dec 15, 2021
I tried out Family Matters and it looked familiar to me, so, after starting a new game, I checked the saves and sure enough, I played it before... my saved games dates were from January 2019! LOL... so been a while. I do remember it as being a good game though.

I'll check out Chasing Sunsets as well, thanks.
Midnight Paradise Is another good game I love games that got good storylines and good visuals. There are some games on here where the visuals are great, but the storylines suck.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Midnight Paradise Is another good game I love games that got good storylines and good visuals. There are some games on here where the visuals are great, but the storylines suck.
I am the same. I prefer a good story (with some good humour) over sex scenes to be honest. I just started playing " " and it has been a great story so far. A little nudity, tastefully done, some great humour and dialog with some nice, loving moments between family (and not so loving moments). Nicely done renders as well. You can name all the characters in the game and set their relationship to you, naturally it defaults to the usual "landlady, friend etc"... there's a nice mod where it will speed that up. Well worth checking out if you haven't yet. I'll add Midnight Paradise to my todo list, thanks.

Edit: downloaded Midnight Paradise and it turns out I already have it in my list of games to check out. Guess I need to busy and play these things (too busy rendering lately).

Last edited:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
atm abandoned is more likely.
It's not abandoned! JESUS read the thread! It is on hold! Orb is a very dedicated developer.
It wouldn't be the first time a "very dedicated dev" lets everyone down. It happens often enough that in fact, it's really hard not to be pessimistic about it, if you've been around long enough.
I hope this eventually gets picked back up, and updates come once again...but I'm not holding my breath.
I believe that he will be back. He completed most of his games.
This particular one is his biggest game, most popular too.

It would seem biased and ridiculous coming from me.
I just truly hope his fans and patrons will be enough for him to continue.
It's normal for many forum members to show their disappointment or tendency to be pessimistic about the future of this game, having examples of other great games in this forum (2 examples come to my mind right now: Dual Family, from Don Milking, aka Gumdrop Games, aka Kyle; or Icstor, from Don Milking 2, aka Icstor), but OrbOrigin has proven not to be like those milking devs by stopping billing on his Patreon account. He has also shown his dedication to the game (which has 11 parts) and that he has only stopped due to personal problems related to the death of a loved one (if I am not mistaken, it was his father) and problems with the inheritance.

Also, I think we're likely to hear from him very soon because it's very likely that Orb will announce something in about three weeks. Before you ask, I don't have any proof of this, but based on his previous Patreon announcements, during the last year he's making announcements around the first week of every 3 months, and the last announcement was the first week of May. Following that pattern, he should publish something during the first week of August.

robiec

Dec 15, 2021
I am the same. I prefer a good story (with some good humour) over sex scenes to be honest. I just started playing " " and it has been a great story so far. A little nudity, tastefully done, some great humour and dialog with some nice, loving moments between family (and not so loving moments). Nicely done renders as well. You can name all the characters in the game and set their relationship to you, naturally it defaults to the usual "landlady, friend etc"... there's a nice mod where it will speed that up. Well worth checking out if you haven't yet. I'll add Midnight Paradise to my todo list, thanks.

Edit: downloaded Midnight Paradise and it turns out I already have it in my list of games to check out. Guess I need to busy and play these things (too busy rendering lately).
I have not played that one so I will give it a try.

Reactions: Night Hacker

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
What is ' ' ?
Orb has 5 levels of patrons on Patreon, from lowest to highest: Newborn, Earth-Child, Sky-Walker, God-Father and Motherly-Care.

As for the release, it is the release of the last part (Part 11) that Orb released. He usually releases the game a week early for patrons with the minimum Sky-Walker level. It also usually has what Orb calls Plus, a version of the game with additional image galleries.

Reactions: Barretto24

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Stupid people keep saying milking this and that without understanding the whole situation, Orb pause the patreon billing since his hiatus so what part of milking you dumbass talking about???.
not me since i know billing is paused.

Reactions: shucia
4.30 star(s) 216 Votes