Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
op is 1st post of thread. both versions (here and patreon) have same content. no idea what that plus content is.

p.s. you could edit your previous 6 posts into 1 post.
Ohhhhh. When you meant by same content, both version here and Patreon are the Plus version?

And ohhhh. I didn't know I can reply to more than one person into one post. Thank you, I'll give that a try.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ohhhhh. When you meant by same content, both version here and Patreon are the Plus version?

And ohhhh. I didn't know I can reply to more than one person into one post. Thank you, I'll give that a try.
yes both versions are plus.

you can reply to all who have posted to this thread by using multiquote if you want but that'd lead you on getting put on ignore and prolly mods giving you warning.

Reactions: Optimus69420

lamatmz

May 14, 2022

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
yes both versions are plus.

you can reply to all who have posted to this thread by using multiquote if you want but that'd lead you on getting put on ignore and prolly mods giving you warning.
Thank you.

Ohhh, I see. I'll do that next time. It will probably take me some time to try, figure and use that feature because I'm new here and I'm new to the platform.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Speculations or theories about Part 12:

1. I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of the 2 evil receptionist that the MC and Nicole encountered during the Little Big Pond chapter. Especially, the receptionist who almost raped Nicole. When MC and Nicole were returning to their room the MC notice both receptionist were acting strange when they bumped into each other. It's sad Nicole discourage us from investigating further. I bet they installed a small camera and recorded the amazing sex session that Nicole and MC had. I also have a feeling they will use it to blackmail the MC and we have to figure out on how to get back at the both of them. Especially, the guy who almost raped Nicole.

2. Do you think in the next part, MC and Nicole will say, "I Love You" to each other? I'm guessing MC will say it first then Nicole will be hesitant and be confused with her emotions but later in the game she will say it to MC and they will have another amazing sex session.

3. About that huge cliffhanger at the end of part 11, I have to say that was great and left me screaming, "No!" loudly.:LOL: Anyways, I've been doing some light backreading on this thread and you guys been theorizing that Nicole will "cheat" on MC depending on the level of corruption she has. High corruption= Nicole will have sex with John and Low corruption= Nicole won't have sex with John. I theorize before she won't cheat regardless if her corruption points are high or low, but after reading the theory you guys made, I realized my theory is boring and doesn't make much sense because this is a game that depends on choices.:LOL: I have low corruption points for Nicole on my gameplay and I hope Nicole won't cheat on the MC.

What do you guys think? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017

1. I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of the 2 evil receptionist that the MC and Nicole encountered during the Little Big Pond chapter. Especially, the receptionist who almost raped Nicole. When MC and Nicole were returning to their room the MC notice both receptionist were acting strange when they bumped into each other. It's sad Nicole discourage us from investigating further. I bet they installed a small camera and recorded the amazing sex session that Nicole and MC had. I also have a feeling they will use it to blackmail the MC and we have to figure out on how to get back at the both of them. Especially, the guy who almost raped Nicole.

2. Do you think in the next part, MC and Nicole will say, "I Love You" to each other? I'm guessing MC will say it first then Nicole will be hesitant and be confused with her emotions but later in the game she will say it to MC and they will have another amazing sex session.

3. About that huge cliffhanger at the end of part 11, I have to say that was great and left me screaming, "No!" loudly.:LOL: Anyways, I've been doing some light backreading on this thread and you guys been theorizing that Nicole will "cheat" on MC depending on the level of corruption she has. High corruption= Nicole will have sex with John and Low corruption= Nicole won't have sex with John. I theorize before she won't cheat regardless if her corruption points are high or low, but after reading the theory you guys made, I realized my theory is boring and doesn't make much sense because this is a game that depends on choices.:LOL: I have low corruption points for Nicole on my gameplay and I hope Nicole won't cheat on the MC.

It's interesting that you bring up cheating on MC with John, John and Nicole are still technically married Nicole is cheating on John with MC
and John is cheating on Nicole with Silvia, it's a vicious cycle.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
It's interesting that you bring up cheating on MC with John, John and Nicole are still technically married Nicole is cheating on John with MC
and John is cheating on Nicole with Silvia, it's a vicious cycle.
I did put "quotation marks" between "cheat" when I mentioned if Nicole would "cheat" on MC. Because John and Nicole are married and it wouldn't be cheating. The MC might think it would be "cheating" from his POV because he's obsessed or in love with Nicole whichever route you take if Nicole has high corruption points or Nicole has low corruption points.

I'm so eager to know what's next and I want to know the MC and Nicole's reactions. If Nicole does have sex with her husband again, I want to know if MC will go berserk at Nicole. In addition, if she does have sex with her husband I wonder what will it look like? Will Nicole enjoy it? Will Nicole compare the long awaited sex with her husband to the sex scenes she had with MC? Will MC ask if Nicole enjoyed it? The list of unaswered questions goes on and on until Part 12 is released.

If Nicole doesn't want to have sex with John, what will be the reaction of John, MC and Nicole? Nicole will probably get emotional and MC will try and comfort her and may lead to another great sex scene. Maybe MC and Nicole will say "I Love You" to each other.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023

Ive had a long time to think how the cliffhanger will unfold...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All I know is I started this game like "Oh, a fun game about corrupting a mom" ended chapter 11 with negative corruption points and in a war against my arch-nemesis John lol. I genuinely dislike the character because he is so well written to be a scumbag lol

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Ive had a long time to think how the cliffhanger will unfold...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All I know is I started this game like "Oh, a fun game about corrupting a mom" ended chapter 11 with negative corruption points and in a war against my arch-nemesis John lol. I genuinely dislike the character because he is so well written to be a scumbag lol
Actually, if Nicole does have sex with her husband (if your on the corruption path with Nicole) I didn't thought about, that she might say MC's name by accident during her sex with John. That's actually an incredibly theory idea. I can imagine it already and how Nicole and John sex scene will play out. And I want to see it.

I have the same feeling or thought about Nicole won't have sex John regardless if we're on the Nicole corrruption path or love path. But it kinda counteracts this idea because this game depends on our choices to move the story and every choice we make provides an advantage or disadvantage towards the MC.

For me I started this game because I found Nicole damn attractive (pardon my language). My gameplay has Nicole with low corruption points and you're not the only one who's arch nemesis is John.:LOL: I have to agree that John is well written and as I continue to progress throughout the game I started to hate the character. Hehehe

I'm just super excited for Part 12. Not only I want to see what happens next, I want to see lovely Nicole again.:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: TRKaiser

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

You have some pretty interesting theories:

Regarding the first, it is true that there is the possibility that the two evil receptionists could blackmail them, since if they placed a camera on the floor of the shower, it is very possible that they placed another in a place where the double bed can be seen (although if they thought from the beginning that Nicole and MC were mother and son, perhaps they removed the possible camera that might have been pointing towards the bed, fearing that one of them would discover it). However, if I remember correctly, Nicole and MC never say (neither in the hotel room nor in front of the receptionists) where they come from and the rooms were paid in cash by MC. And as far as we know, Little Big Pond is an hour and a half by train from the city where Nicole and MC come from, and about 2 hours by road (according to the conversation between MC and John, if you choose to call him before dinner).

However, personally I don't think we'll see them again, although they both deserve a beating from MC, especially the skinny one.

Regarding the phrase "I love you", I personally believe it will depend on Nicole's corruptions points. However, I think that Nicole will not say it until she knows something more concrete about the affair that her husband is having with his secretary.

Regarding the last theory, I reiterate my belief that Nicole will not cheat MC under any circumstances, but the scene will probably diverge depending on Nicole corruptions points. My theory is that Nicole and John will argue one way or another based on that variable (For example, Nicole might avoid sex by claiming that John has taken something that could give him a heart attack, something he will deny), but that both routes will end in a timely call from Silvia (who has been suspiciously missing throughout the Day 20) or in a timely interruption by their daughter Chloe (perhaps prompted by a sudden call from Beeman, who could be preparing his escape from the city and wants Chloe to accompany him, in case the playable route is one where Chloe is Beeman's secret lover).

Another possibility is that in one of the routes, due to this variable, Nicole agrees to have sex to keep up appearances, but decides to give her husband a sleeping pill or put some but that lengthens the situation until the interruption arrives, which would be created by Silvia or Chloe; while in the other, Nicole flatly rejects sex with her husband, perhaps voicing aloud again her growing suspicions about the relationship between John and Silvia, an argument that could escalate if the interruption of the moment is made by a call from Silvia.

There is also the fact that John managed to keep his member completely limp when Nicole attempted a blowjob on him in Part 3 (if you choose the option Try Calling Nicole during the night of Day 8, she will try to have sex with her husband), which completely shows that not only does he have no desire for his wife, but that he has reached the point of "disgust" towards Nicole, because a blowjob, even if it is very clumsy, usually leads to a physiological reaction unless the man is impotent, and we know well that John does not it is.

Also, another variable to take into account in that cliffhanger should be if you chose for MC and Nicole to have sex at the motel. Perhaps, John will show his suspicions towards Nicole if he can identify some of it in her scent.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
You have some pretty interesting theories:

Regarding the first, it is true that there is the possibility that the two evil receptionists could blackmail them, since if they placed a camera on the floor of the shower, it is very possible that they placed another in a place where the double bed can be seen (although if they thought from the beginning that Nicole and MC were mother and son, perhaps they removed the possible camera that might have been pointing towards the bed, fearing that one of them would discover it). However, if I remember correctly, Nicole and MC never say (neither in the hotel room nor in front of the receptionists) where they come from and the rooms were paid in cash by MC. And as far as we know, Little Big Pond is an hour and a half by train from the city where Nicole and MC come from, and about 2 hours by road (according to the conversation between MC and John, if you choose to call him before dinner).

However, personally I don't think we'll see them again, although they both deserve a beating from MC, especially the skinny one.

Regarding the phrase "I love you", I personally believe it will depend on Nicole's corruptions points. However, I think that Nicole will not say it until she knows something more concrete about the affair that her husband is having with his secretary.

Regarding the last theory, I reiterate my belief that Nicole will not cheat MC under any circumstances, but the scene will probably diverge depending on Nicole corruptions points. My theory is that Nicole and John will argue one way or another based on that variable (For example, Nicole might avoid sex by claiming that John has taken something that could give him a heart attack, something he will deny), but that both routes will end in a timely call from Silvia (who has been suspiciously missing throughout the Day 20) or in a timely interruption by their daughter Chloe (perhaps prompted by a sudden call from Beeman, who could be preparing his escape from the city and wants Chloe to accompany him, in case the playable route is one where Chloe is Beeman's secret lover).

Another possibility is that in one of the routes, due to this variable, Nicole agrees to have sex to keep up appearances, but decides to give her husband a sleeping pill or put some but that lengthens the situation until the interruption arrives, which would be created by Silvia or Chloe; while in the other, Nicole flatly rejects sex with her husband, perhaps voicing aloud again her growing suspicions about the relationship between John and Silvia, an argument that could escalate if the interruption of the moment is made by a call from Silvia.

There is also the fact that John managed to keep his member completely limp when Nicole attempted a blowjob on him in Part 3 (if you choose the option Try Calling Nicole during the night of Day 8, she will try to have sex with her husband), which completely shows that not only does he have no desire for his wife, but that he has reached the point of "disgust" towards Nicole, because a blowjob, even if it is very clumsy, usually leads to a physiological reaction unless the man is impotent, and we know well that John does not it is.

Also, another variable to take into account in that cliffhanger should be if you chose for MC and Nicole to have sex at the motel. Perhaps, John will show his suspicions towards Nicole if he can identify some of it in her scent.
I had fun reading your thoughts on my theories.

1. You might be right about that we might not see the two receptionist again in the future. But at the same time I have a feeling we might see them again. Like you said, it's a possibility that they can blackmail the MC. You might be right as well, that they removed the camera where the double bed can be seen but I suspect they forgot about it or didn't remove it.

Theory (Related to theory 1): If they forgot to remove or never removed the camera that was placed facing the bed, it's a possibility they want to watch Nicole sleep. Since Nicole and MC had an amazing sex session during that night. The two receptionist might be suprised and do some information digging on MC and Nicole for the purpose to blackmail them.

And I agree the two receptionist deserve a beating. Especially, the slim or skinny one.

2. I think your right again on this. But I think we're close to that phase. Throughout Part 10 and 11 Nicole has started to give in to her emotional feelings towards MC. But I think MC will say, "I love you" first to Nicole but she will hesitate to say it back. Like you said, until she really believes her husband is sleeping with his secretary, clients and workers she will say, "I love you" back to MC.

3. I did have a feeling that Nicole wouldn't "cheat" on MC regardless if her corruption points are high or low but I didn't how it would play out. Then you told me two scenarios on how it would. I did imagine if Nicole does refuse to have sex with John it will lead to an arguement. But you gave a very well detail scenario for the Nicole love path and Nicole corruption path. In addtion, you imagined on how those scenes will end. That's amazing.

I found your theory about John keeping his member completely limp interesting. Like, I didn't know a man can keep his member down willingly. That is interesting. And you're right, John is at a point where he is disgusted and not attracted to his wife.

I agree if we chose MC (us) and Nicole to have sex at the motel. Probably, John will get suspicious towards Nicole.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
On the theory of John's erections, it is likely that he long ago lost any attraction to his wife (insane I know, but so is John) and the reason why is because he is only attracted to women who are in love with other men. This is demonstrated over and over again that he likes to corrupt married and otherwise attached women. Since Nicole did authentically love him and didn't have an interest in any other men, John was bored with her and having sex with her did nothing for him because it didn't serve his sadism. However, now John can tell that Nicole is in love with another man, even if she herself won't admit it. So while before he might have authentically struggled to get it up now he will have no problems because the same pathology that drives him to blackmail and fuck married women is a fantasy that he can live out with his own spouse. So in a roundabout way, MC corrupting Nicole is saving her and John's sex life. Tragic irony or poetic justice? You be the judge.

I think that the married couple is probably going to have sex. Maybe in both paths. We shouldn't be too precious about that. I find the prospect revolting but you know what? If that's what it takes to get an update I would certainly hold my nose and click through.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not a theory, it's a fact. not just married women but also dominating them.

McRichard

Nov 22, 2018
Interesting theories... but they forgot to take into account something something..
I don't know if you remember when Nicole went to the drugstore for her pills, she never saw if she got to buy them or not, or if she is taking them.

in my game whenever Mc has sex with nicole, she fills his uterus with milk. literally.
Therefore... (they didn't see any preview image or just a fantasy image published by nicole's car vomiting while jhon and Mc looked)...
And ... if Nicole is pregnant and MC is the father? and if she starts with nausea symptoms before having sex with jhon?
There is also the image where Nicole is sitting on the floor of the shower, with the semen dripping from her vagina, thinking that this possibility could happen since mc always cums inside her.
Perhaps he questions himself and as a result of this he takes a new path.

Perhaps in the future (upon finding out about Jhon's son with the bartender's wife) he decides to run away with MC... with the consequent retaliation from Jhon...
At the moment we can only speculate... although we all want the same thing... we have to see if the author satisfies us or leaves us wanting hahaha.

Reactions: Optimus69420

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
On the theory of John's erections, it is likely that he long ago lost any attraction to his wife (insane I know, but so is John) and the reason why is because he is only attracted to women who are in love with other men. This is demonstrated over and over again that he likes to corrupt married and otherwise attached women. Since Nicole did authentically love him and didn't have an interest in any other men, John was bored with her and having sex with her did nothing for him because it didn't serve his sadism. However, now John can tell that Nicole is in love with another man, even if she herself won't admit it. So while before he might have authentically struggled to get it up now he will have no problems because the same pathology that drives him to blackmail and fuck married women is a fantasy that he can live out with his own spouse. So in a roundabout way, MC corrupting Nicole is saving her and John's sex life. Tragic irony or poetic justice? You be the judge.

I think that the married couple is probably going to have sex. Maybe in both paths. We shouldn't be too precious about that. I find the prospect revolting but you know what? If that's what it takes to get an update I would certainly hold my nose and click through.
I think you hit the nail on the head with John's renewed interest in Nicole. He confirmed his suspicions at the restaurant, which triggered his need to bang Nicole into next week...and he's going to make sure the MC knows he did just that...one way or another. Something I think other theories forget about whether Nicole will "cheat" or not, is it isn't up to her...John doesn't take no for an answer, he thrives, perhaps even lives for being told "no". It'll be interesting to see how it all unfolds, as part of John's kink is making sure his conquests husband or lover stay together for more torment.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

Your theory on John's erection is amazing and I never thought about it. I say this is a tragic irony because since MC is basically us and I'm sure we have develop feelings for Nicole (for me, it's a yes). It will be a tragic irony because MC is in love with Nicole (on whatever path you take), and like you said John is only attracted to women who are in love with their partner and now his wife is now in love with MC even though she won't admit it yet. That's a tragic irony.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes