Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Forget Milfy City boys. This is now the best thread with naive hopium feast :KEK:. So many wishy-washy gullible sheeps in here :LUL:
You compare apples with oranges.

The big diffrence to Milfy Shitty is that OrbOrigin has stopped the patreon charge a good time before he even has released the last version of this game.

No one gets hurt, no money is "wasted/gifted/whatever" while nonexistant milking gones on. So lets the fans have thier hopes, if you can life with that just move on.

It would be sad if the game bites really the dust, but I have no right to complain 'cause I'm a dirty pirate a have not spend a single cent on the game.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
You compare apples with oranges.

The big diffrence to Milfy Shitty is that OrbOrigin has stopped the patreon charge a good time before he even has released the last version of this game.

No one gets hurt, no money is "wasted/gifted/whatever" while nonexistant milking gones on. So lets the fans have thier hopes, if you can life with that just move on.

It would be sad if the game bites really the dust, but I have no right to complain 'cause I'm a dirty pirate a have not spend a single cent on the game.
Forget him, he's doing that bullshit in many threads. Only wants attention. Best set that guy to ignore.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I hope it's April lie not Really Abandond this Game One of The best Games I've seen it would be such Shame to be down
isn't enough one sad news this Mounth Demon boy Got down I also do Hope it's April lie too

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I still think this Dev wrote himself into a corner making John too powerful, and either couldn't come up with a realistic happy ending everyone is hoping for, or the content coming up was too dark for the lighthearted audience and cut his losses...going by the lighthearted crowd who had rainbows and fluffy bunnies for Nicole and the MC's future, I'm betting on the latter.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's been a while since i last played but i gotta admit i want the girlfriend and the mum i know it will be hard work but i think i could pull it off

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
I still think this Dev wrote himself into a corner making John too powerful, and either couldn't come up with a realistic happy ending everyone is hoping for, or the content coming up was too dark for the lighthearted audience and cut his losses...going by the lighthearted crowd who had rainbows and fluffy bunnies for Nicole and the MC's future, I'm betting on the latter.
I don't think he wrote himself into a corner and cut all of his losses. He's just going through a rough time in his personal life and needs time to recover.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Personally, I don't understand why April is still being mentioned. As far as I can remember, Orb only said that he would return to office work on the game throughout the first half of 2023. There is still time for him to meet his deadline (June 30).

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Personally, I don't understand why April is still being mentioned. As far as I can remember, Orb only said that he would return to office work on the game throughout the first half of 2023. There is still time for him to meet his deadline (June 30).
He also said in his Patreon post he STARTS to make the new game part. So even he has already begon to work on the game it still will need some time for developement of the new update content.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
He also said in his Patreon post he STARTS to make the new game part. So even he has already begon to work on the game it still will need some time for developement of the new update content.
how could anyone trust his work anymore after this ? we All know the Game was Going Great
Models and Story and Actions
I loved How things were going between the mc and his Mother in law things were on fire
I still Have hope that he will Put the Complete tag not Leave it like that

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
how could anyone trust his work anymore after this ? we All know the Game was Going Great
I loved How things were going between the mc and his Mother in law things were on fire
Not sure what you mean? The dev is actually one I would trust more then most out there. Was quite upfront what he's doing and even imformed his Patrons that the developement (and the billing!) is paused untill he can solve the personal issues (one of the parents died, problems with the heritage/will). Of course we don't know for sure if it's still going on and there will be an update coming, but real life is way more important. And I actually still believe there is hope for the game future.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
After what??? They lost their dad to cancer! They have been in and out of court trying to sort an inheritance issue. They moved from a house to an apartment and suffered anxiety and depression along the way....I think all that is more important than hitting a deadline on a Visual Novel that in the grand scheme of things really doesn't matter.

They have stated several times they have no plans to abandon AML, restart or remake the game. They are very much set on continuing on with Chapter 12.

Just like Thinking About You. It wasn't updated for like 2 and a bit years...since then we have gone from 7.5 to 9.1.

A Mothers Love will continue but as per forum guidelines it's been classed as Abandoned. People need to be patient. Somethings are more important than others and that means IRL issues.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Personally, I believe dev Orb is currently working on Part 12 of "A Mother's Love". I believe dev Orb will make an 'Update post' as soon as they are absolutely sure about Part 12 currrent status. We just need to be patience. As Barreto21 said, the "Abandoned" tag is there because it's part of the forums guidelines. "A Mother's Love" will continue and return.

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes