Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
I believe the main menu pic is from the massage place shower scene. Think the top pic is just art not in the game.
We did get two shower sex scenes from the massage place and Nicole's shower (if you choose to head upstairs in Part 11). I was just wondering or do you guys think or want, we'll get those same angles or shots in future sex scenes when Part 12 comes or in future updates? Because those two images I shared look hella hot and Nicole looks damn sexy. It would be really nice to see those two images in a future sex scene.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Why is it safe to say? Think you guys need to lay off complaining. It is not abandoned unless Orb says it is. We are in the 5th Month. They said they "aim" to return to the office first half of this year. As I said in my previous post. There are issues real life issues that take presidence.
I'm with you here. I have full confidence and believe dev Orb will return. It's just a matter of patience on when dev Orb is going to make an announcement. I have a good feeling that he's working on Part 12 secretly to suprise us or dev Orb is on a pre-production stage. Like Barretto24 said, we just have to be patient. Dev Orb and "A Mother's Love" will return.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I'm with you here. I have full confidence and believe dev Orb will return. It's just a matter of patience on when dev Orb is going to make an announcement. I have a good feeling that he's working on Part 12 secretly to suprise us or dev Orb is on a pre-production stage. Like Barretto24 said, we just have to be patient. Dev Orb and "A Mother's Love" will return.
Ya and I'm sure L&P will hire an animator, hire a writer, and stop deleting critical posts on patreon...

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes