J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Here are two rendered screenshots from the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The update is set to be release on July twenty-six [26th], but my patron's will have access to the game on July nineteen [19th].
Thank you very much for your new share, Raminita.

It seems that we will enjoy a new Part with a lot of action...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Optimus69420

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Here are two rendered screenshots from the game.

The update is set to be release on July twenty-six [26th], but my patron's will have access to the game on July nineteen [19th].
Thank you for sharing again Raminita! :love: :love: :love:

Theory time:
First image: Just from the image, I'm going to guess MC (Us) tells Marilyn that Nicole is pregnant and the baby is his (Ours).

Second image: It looks like Nicole is enjoying her private swimming time with MC (Us). I really hope it's going to be a romantic moment between them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm going to guess MC tells Marilyn that Nicole is pregnant and the baby is his
if she doesn't know yet or hasn't guessed it. never know with her.

Dev (if he is on here, if not, oh wells) Steam release, when?
dev not here but my guess is when ready and if steam approves (their gamecheckers can be nitpickers and deny request). chole's char (model) can cause problems with steam.

Reactions: Mr. Robo

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
View attachment 3819171

Agora mesmo
Hey everyone! Here are two more rendered screenshots from the game.

Thank you soo much for the share jhonatanw! :love: :love: :love:

Theory time:

1st Preview Image: Self-explanatory. MC (Us) is checking up on Chloe and chatting with her. But I'm not sure which route this is on but from the facial expression, it's either Chloe is not our GF anymore because she looks pissed.

2nd Preview Image: I'm excited for this scene and I had a theory about this before. Looks like MC (Us) and Nicole will have a secret and romantic rendezvous at the lake we are teased about. From the teaser image I'm guessing this takes place maybe after Nicole and MC (Us) had sex and judging from Nicole's attire she's wearing MC (Our) shirt. Because from what I can see Nicole is wearing a jersey shirt because I think I see a number on her shirt.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
View attachment 3819171

Agora mesmo
Hey everyone! Here are two more rendered screenshots from the game.

Thank you very much for this new share, jhonatanw.

In the 1st screenshot it is clear what we see, although due to the facial expression shown by Chloe, anyone can doubt which specific route this moment may be about. Perhaps Marilyn's botched spell is still in effect when it no longer goes against her own survival instinct?

As for the 2nd screenshot, it seems that it will be part of a great scene between MC and Nicole. Perhaps a little adventure to liven up a subsequent amazing fiery lovemaking session? I also wonder how both of them will be able to justify their long absence to their respective families. Maybe by then MC's parents will know the true nature of their only son's relationship with Mrs. Heavens?

However, the biggest question of all will be knowing who will be the hero who shows us the new previews suitable only for mature audiences...

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
As for the 2nd screenshot, it seems that it will be part of a great scene between MC and Nicole. Perhaps a little adventure to liven up a subsequent amazing fiery lovemaking session? I also wonder how both of them will be able to justify their long absence to their respective families. Maybe by then MC's parents will know the true nature of their only son's relationship with Mrs. Heavens?
I can't wait for that scene too! I bet it's going to be another long and fiery lovemaking scene between Nicole and MC (Us). I wonder if its going to be romantic too since it's late at night and it's in a very romantic place, a lake. In the last update, the sex scene between Nicole and MC (Us) were very short and not very HOT.

I really like your theory that this could potentially be the place where MC's (Our) parents find out about their relationship. Nicole and MC (Us) are looking in a direction and their body language looks like they both suspect that someone is watching them.

However, the biggest question of all will be knowing who will be the hero who shows us the new previews suitable only for mature audiences...
Are there new adult previews? Perhaps they could be related to 2nd preview image.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I can't wait for that scene too! I bet it's going to be another long and fiery lovemaking scene between Nicole and MC (Us). I wonder if its going to be romantic too since it's late at night and it's in a very romantic place, a lake. In the last update, the sex scene between Nicole and MC (Us) were very short and not very HOT.

I really like your theory that this could potentially be the place where MC's (Our) parents find out about their relationship. Nicole and MC (Us) are looking in a direction and their body language looks like they both suspect that someone is watching them.

Are there new adult previews? Perhaps they could be related to 2nd preview image.
It was published at the same time as these public previews:

Let's hope it doesn't take long for our hero to appear.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
It was published at the same time as these public previews:

Let's hope it doesn't take long for our hero to appear.
Ohhhhhhhh. There's also a new GIF too.

I hope someone will share it here too.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Ohhhhhhhh. There's also a new GIF too.

I hope someone will share it here too.
I agree, but after all, the tastiest is the hardest to get.
That's why I'd settle for those hidden previews of Part 14.

PS: There's another new GIF too.

• Wow
Reactions: Optimus69420
4.30 star(s) 211 Votes