rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
well beeman won't survive in prison for long, john takes care of that.
Beeman will not go to the prison, John will send someone to "motivate" him to jump from 13th floor or fall over 300 stairs... That's popular now...
John will not risk to become a suspect in front of police. That's just not his style...

Last edited:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Beeman will not go to the prison, John will send someone to "motivate" him to jump from 13th floor or fall over 300 stairs... That's popular now...
John will not risk to become a suspect in front of police. That's just not his style...
Maybe, but I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to manipulate MC to do it, or to put an end to Beeman by putting enough evidence that points to MC in order to end his affair with his wife Nicole or, according to those (crazy in my opinion) theories that MC is MC's secret son or relative and thus see how the young man faces such a difficult situation, perhaps to certify that he is a worthy successor to John.

With John Heavens you never know where he will go to achieve his goals, whatever they may be.

Reactions: rudy007

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
New to this game, just played through it roughly (with mod), you may not agree with me.

What I would like to see is development between Marilyn and Nicole...
There are the two T/F statements about Marilyn lesbian and Marilyn loves Nicole.
I was a bit dissapointed to not see further development with these two lines.
Things like double NTR/threesome/ oyakodon+Marilyn Harem (4p) could happen?
Maybe this was planned earlier but canceled, or may it appear in the future?
Just wondering could there be oyakodon development in the future?

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
In that possibility that I hypothesize...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the other hand, I wonder if we will have a new preview today or will we have to wait until Sunday for a new one. I mention it because if I remember correctly, Orb published 5 previews before releasing the last Part. And I think Orb released those previews in a two-week period as would happen with this new Part 14.
A very interesting theory. Your theory can be for both "Chloe is not our GF" and "Chloe is Strange". I guess we have to wait and see if dev Orb will make Chloe pregnant too in Part 14.

As for new previews, I guess we just have to be patient if dev Orb will upload any last few teasers for Part 14.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
New to this game, just played through it roughly (with mod), you may not agree with me.

What I would like to see is development between Marilyn and Nicole...
There are the two T/F statements about Marilyn lesbian and Marilyn loves Nicole.
I was a bit dissapointed to not see further development with these two lines.
Things like double NTR/threesome/ oyakodon+Marilyn Harem (4p) could happen?
Maybe this was planned earlier but canceled, or may it appear in the future?
Just wondering could there be oyakodon development in the future?
what is oyakodon besides food?

Sevennuts

Jun 5, 2024
Even though I found this game not so long ago, I have to say this is definitely my favourite romance now (and my fovourite LI as well). However, I would humbly ask more experienced players to clarify some things for me.

1) After the end of Part 13 we see a picture of Nicole and the MC standing near a bed.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/07/3843166_NewTittlePublic.jpg

Is it a random image or will we see this scene in Part 14?

2) John’s attitude towards Nicole is quite confusing. On the one hand, he pretends to be impotent to avoid having sex with his wife and cheats on her. Not to mention that he has a habit of disrespecting and humiliating her. On the other hand, John clearly tries to provoke the MC and make him jealous when they have dinner with Nicole and Sylvia. Besides, when the MC breaks into John’s office the first thing that we see on his computer is a photo of John and his spouse. Has OrbOrigin ever elaborated on the true nature of John's feelings?

3) There is a scene in Part 13 when both the MC and John promise Nicole to find Chloe and they use exactly the same words. She turns to her husband and brushes off everything her lover says. In my opinion this has been the most unpleasant and the sadest moment of the story so far. To see that she doesn’t believe in the MC and his capabilities was even harder than the time we presumed that Nicole and John had slept together. Is this scene unavoidable or is it the result of some of my previous choices?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st pic: oh [mc] i love you so much.
2nd pic: oh hi [mc], how's it going on.
3rd pic: since you are pregnant to [mc] then our marriage has ended.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
View attachment 3828475

Agora mesmo
Hey everyone! Here are two more rendered screenshots from the game.

The update is set to be release on July twenty-six [26th], but my patron's will have access to the game on July nineteen [19th].
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Wow, what's all the fuss? :oops:

Or has John found another victim, because this is not Nicole's body and she looks tanned ? :unsure:
Not sure if the "looks tanned" is actual tanning, and more a difference in the lighting in that scene.

That's not to say it is Nicole, I'm just highlighting the effect of lighting changes in a scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Not sure if the "looks tanned" is actual tanning, and more a difference in the lighting in that scene.

That's not to say it is Nicole, I'm just highlighting the effect of lighting changes in a scene.
May be. but I’m sure it’s not Nicole, considering that she’s also pregnant and suddenly decided to have extreme sex. looking at Nicole’s skin and how pale she is, it’s clear from there)))

4.30 star(s) 211 Votes