Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
PS: There's another new GIF too.

Oh, I didn't know about this. Thank you for telling me about this, I

Shared for Patrons...
View attachment 3822793 View attachment 3822794
Thank you soo much for sharing this Aiden619!! :love: :love: :love:

Theory time:
1st Preview Image (For Patrons): From this image, it looks like this is related to one of the WIP images that was shared with us but this time Nicole is completely naked in front of us this time. I'm guessing two scenarios will happen:

1st scenario: Nicole will ask us not peep at her while she's dressing up but she ends up catching us red handed.

2nd scenario: MC (Us) suggests not to peep at Nicole but PLOT TWIST she won't mind and decides that we can watch her get dressed.

I'm not sure what time of day this scene takes place but I'm guessing it's either early morning or heading towards night time. Since I can remember in the WIP dialogue and teaser image, Nicole wants MC (Us) to get her out of the hospital and have a date with MC (Us).

2nd Preview Image (for Patrons): Looks like we're getting to see another sex position between MC (Us) and Nicole at the lake but I'm not sure which scene is this since in one of the recent teaser preview images Nicole and MC (Us) have another romantic rendevous at the lake at night. But I'm guessing this scene takes place during the day while MC (Us) and Nicole are having their walk together and they decide to meet again at the lake at night.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Shared for Patrons...
View attachment 3822793 View attachment 3822794
Thank you very much for this new share, Aiden619.

Holy Moly! Orb sure knows how to tease us with the dear Nicole Heavens.

Regarding that first screenshot, the only thing I can be sure of is that John, Chloe or any doctor or nurse should not be near Nicole and MC. She might have been coaxed previously by the MC into doing crazy things knowing someone else was around, but I doubt this is one of those times.

Regarding that second screenshot, I think that the lake must actually be a spring whose source must come from a cave, where they are currently located. After all, despite the dark background surrounding them, their naked bodies are too lit for it to be night. Furthermore, that would explain the content of the second public screenshot of this latest batch.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Holy Moly! Orb sure knows how to tease us with the dear Nicole Heavens.
Dev Orb sure does know! :love: :love::love:

Furthermore, that would explain the content of the second public screenshot of this latest batch.
So we can assume that MC (Us) and Nicole will have sex during the day (Private/For Patreons teaser image) in the lake and at night (public teaser image)?

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what's that thing on bed on 1st pic?

So we can assume that MC (Us) and Nicole will have sex during the day (Private/For Patreons teaser image) in the lake and at night (public teaser image)?
i think after they leave hospital they goo lake to have sex.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
what's that thing on bed on 1st pic?
I just noticed that, thank you for pointing that out. I'm betting it's a bag and it contains a new dress for Nicole that MC (Us) have bought for her. MC (Us) mentioned that he plans and wants to buy Nicole a dress, but I forgot which Part or update he (We) mentioned.

i think after they leave hospital they goo lake to have sex.
That's what I'm guessing too. :unsure:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
chloe: hi new-daddy (who happens to be my ex-boyfriend).
Don't forget the possibility that he also impregnated her. After all, the condom manufacturers themselves claim that they are 98% effective.

PS: It is true that there are routes where MC does not fuck Chloe throughout the game but on those routes he might impregnate her before Day 0.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Optimus69420

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Don't forget the possibility that he also impregnated her. After all, the condom manufacturers themselves claim that they are 98% effective.

PS: It is true that there are routes where MC does not fuck Chloe throughout the game but on those routes he might impregnate her before Day 0.
You do have a point. And that will be a twist if Chloe is pregnant too.

But I hope dev Orb will focus more on Nicole's pregnancy and her relationship with MC (Us) more in the coming update.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
You do have a point. And that will be a twist if Chloe is pregnant too.

But I hope dev Orb will focus more on Nicole's pregnancy and her relationship with MC (Us) more in the coming update.
I also hope it doesn't happen, but we must admit that it would be a tremendous twist in the game.

However, there is a similar twist that is much more likely to occur in the game, although I would not really like it to happen either...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Optimus69420

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
I also hope it doesn't happen, but we must admit that it would be a tremendous twist in the game.

However, there is a similar twist that is much more likely to occur in the game, although I would not really like it to happen either...
I did think about the possibility of Chloe being pregnant, but it's Beeman's kid and that will be another surprising twist. If that theory turns out to be true, this could potentially lead to seeing Beeman again in a future update and the whole Beeman arc has concluded.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I did think about the possibility of Chloe being pregnant, but it's Beeman's kid and that will be another surprising twist. If that theory turns out to be true, this could potentially lead to seeing Beeman again in a future update and the whole Beeman arc has concluded.
In that possibility that I hypothesize...

On the other hand, I wonder if we will have a new preview today or will we have to wait until Sunday for a new one. I mention it because if I remember correctly, Orb published 5 previews before releasing the last Part. And I think Orb released those previews in a two-week period as would happen with this new Part 14.

4.30 star(s) 211 Votes