VN Ren'Py Completed A New Beginning [Ch. 1-12] [JJsworld]

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Sorry if there is another few stories out there, with the same name... I actually had started writting it back in 2018, but had no knowledge of how to do this... I then started to get the software I needed, which I started with Honey Select. After a few weeks of messing with that I switched over to Daz... I started playing with it in late 2019 and into early 2020... With the help of OhWee, I started doing the renders around feb of 2020... At first my chapters were running around 400 to 500 renders, which was taking about 3 or 4 months to do. This is when OhWee and I discussed breaking it down to around 150 per chapter, as to do an update quicker also... I followed this and it turns out to be a better road. It was my intention and still is just to create a Kinetic novel that most can enjoy...

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry if there is another few stories out there, with the same name... I actually had started writting it back in 2018, but had no knowledge of how to do this... I then started to get the software I needed, which I started with Honey Select. After a few weeks of messing with that I switched over to Daz... I started playing with it in late 2019 and into early 2020... With the help of OhWee, I started doing the renders around feb of 2020... At first my chapters were running around 400 to 500 renders, which was taking about 3 or 4 months to do. This is when OhWee and I discussed breaking it down to around 150 per chapter, as to do an update quicker also... I followed this and it turns out to be a better road. It was my intention and still is just to create a Kinetic novel that most can enjoy...
Weird the mods does not rename them if there are more than one, perhaps they have and ive just missed it ? :p

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Anyone else got scenes that repeat themselfs over and over in chapter 10?
Yes but in the entire game and in chapter 10 i finally found out why.
The default setting for rollback is left instead of disabled.
So when you click on the left side of your screen.......

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Speaking of Yumi...

Model at the right is a tweaked version based on the Yumi model in this VN. I changed up her hairstyle though...

I did this on when the Olympics were going on, 'cuz you know, a lot of gymnasts have sexy bodies, those legs and glutes...

• Love
Reactions: JJsworld

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok what gives .. we got zombies in the game ? .... i thought this dude got shot and killed earlier in the game

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
so in the 1-10 version at around chapter 8 everyone starts calling the MC Brian regardless of what you named the MC at the begining.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick FYI:

There's an official bugfix/patch in the OP now, which addresses this and two other issues, i.e. the code typo in Chapter 1-3, and it adds the 3 missing pics to Chapter 10.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-new-beginning-ch-1-10-jjsworld.58797/

Details on patch here, plus patch is attached to this message (as well as uploaded to various places listed in the OP):
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-new-beginning-ch-1-10-jjsworld.58797/post-6535389

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
my saves do not work...
I'm not surprised, as Chapter 9 was formerly a standalone.

If you remember which chapter you left off with, do the following:

1) Start a new session.

2) When you are asked if you are a new reader, choose No.

3) When the question comes up to skip ahead to where you left off, Yes please!

4) You will then be prompted to choose a nickname.

4) After this, choose the chapter where you'd like to begin reading.

This won't help if you saved in a middle of a chapter, but at least you can skip ahead to the beginning of that chapter, saving a lot of clicking in the process.

Hope this helps!

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I'm not surprised, as Chapter 9 was formerly a standalone.

If you remember which chapter you left off with, do the following:

1) Start a new session.

2) When you are asked if you are a new reader, choose No.

3) When the question comes up to skip ahead to where you left off, Yes please!

4) You will then be prompted to choose a nickname.

4) After this, choose the chapter where you'd like to begin reading.

This won't help if you saved in a middle of a chapter, but at least you can skip ahead to the beginning of that chapter, saving a lot of clicking in the process.

Hope this helps!
thank you

Reactions: JJsworld and OhWee

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ok just saw this again.
'never take for granite you control the room'
granite is a hard rock!!
you meant 'never take for granted you control the room'

now you know....
and knowing is half the battle...