VN Ren'Py Completed A New Beginning [Ch. 1-12] [JJsworld]

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Bobainox

Jan 1, 2022
Great game!!!. Good story, really love it so far [ch.11] and all the female characters, badass male mc, Kristine needs more love '-' . good sisters *-*

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Alright everyone... I am back. Though I am not 100% , I am still gonna do my best to get the rest of the story told...
I had a minor set back. In the way of back surgery. Had a lower spinal fusion that has hit me hard. I hope everyone is doing ok, and still waiting . I could have finished it before my surgery, but after a few conversations with OhWee. He said the same. Take my time and do the story correctly. This is what I am doing. I want to try and fill up a few holes I had, and get the dead people a proper outing. Hope everyone just bares with me on this as it takes me a little more time to do things... Thanks in advance...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Alright everyone... I am back. Though I am not 100% , I am still gonna do my best to get the rest of the story told...
I had a minor set back. In the way of back surgery. Had a lower spinal fusion that has hit me hard. I hope everyone is doing ok, and still waiting . I could have finished it before my surgery, but after a few conversations with OhWee. He said the same. Take my time and do the story correctly. This is what I am doing. I want to try and fill up a few holes I had, and get the dead people a proper outing. Hope everyone just bares with me on this as it takes me a little more time to do things... Thanks in advance...
get well soon

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Take your time and heal first. I know what your going through as my wife had 3 disc's fused years ago and it took months of therapy before she was on her feet again. I also know what back problems can be like and a operations is one of my option but they suggest against it due to location and I could deal with the pain or chance being paralyzed as a complication. I have chosen not to take that risk. So take care of yourself first we can wait, your health is more important.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Take your time and heal first. I know what your going through as my wife had 3 disc's fused years ago and it took months of therapy before she was on her feet again. I also know what back problems can be like and a operations is one of my option but they suggest against it due to location and I could deal with the pain or chance being paralyzed as a complication. I have chosen not to take that risk. So take care of yourself first we can wait, your health is more important.
Thanks SeveredRealms... This was my second round on the back. Had the first one 13 years ago. It was a have to situation. I could deal with the pain, but I had 3 discs bone on bone, and the middle one was at the point of a full collapse. They said if I don't have the fusion and disc replacment, it could collapse and sever all my nerves and be in a wheelchair from here out. They did miracles the first time, and fixed a lot of the nerve damage. They said they wouldn't be able to this time.
So thanks for everyones patience and support. I am still going at it, and won't let any of you down...

Springbuck

Jun 28, 2018
Thanks SeveredRealms... This was my second round on the back. Had the first one 13 years ago. It was a have to situation. I could deal with the pain, but I had 3 discs bone on bone, and the middle one was at the point of a full collapse. They said if I don't have the fusion and disc replacment, it could collapse and sever all my nerves and be in a wheelchair from here out. They did miracles the first time, and fixed a lot of the nerve damage. They said they wouldn't be able to this time.
So thanks for everyones patience and support. I am still going at it, and won't let any of you down...
You take all the time you need to heal. I know what you are going through, I nursed my wife through several back surgeries, the last just last Jan., she also had a fusion with cages. It takes awhile to head from such a major surgery, then you have the physical therapy. So you are on a long road to wellness, so take care of yourself and your loved ones first. One has to keep their priories in order.

Lacyann

May 29, 2020
Just checking in with you JJ and see how things are shaping up. Also ddo you have discord or possibility of creating one. It would make things easier to check for up dates and such. Sorry missed the previous post about back surgery all i got say mate is ouch. No fun there. Well i hope you are doing better and getting the rest you need.

Reactions: JJsworld

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Just checking in with you JJ and see how things are shaping up. Also ddo you have discord or possibility of creating one. It would make things easier to check for up dates and such. Sorry missed the previous post about back surgery all i got say mate is ouch. No fun there. Well i hope you are doing better and getting the rest you need.
As of now I do not have a discord. I was actually waiting to see how this Kinetic Novel did. I have actually wrote rough drafts of 4 more stories over the years. It was always something I wanted to do. I was trying to decide on which one to do next. Which I will ask for a few opinions on here. Main thing is to finish this one up first, which I am close. I have been trying to fill in a few gaps for this chapter, and a drop a bombshell on our main lead actor. I really think everyone will like it. Ofcorse I will have to run it by OhWee and make sure I havn't left anything out. I am also gonna try and rework the first 3 chapters, and let the script be revised and hopefully try and fix a lot of the off centered renders.
I do want to thank everyone for thier support on this first venture...

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I will be asking my follwers what the want next... I have wrote a few others over the years. So I will be posting in this thread a few different story lines to see what everyone likes...

Reactions: SeveredRealms

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Update is gonna be soon. Script is completed and gone over. Just give a little bit to be gone back over and make sure everything is done correctly. As everyone knows we don't like to put out a dead update with a lot of problems, so just bare with us on this. Thanks everyone...

Lacyann

May 29, 2020
Just to let you know and it is not a major thing :
While processing text tag {i{She leans back in, and hugs him tight again...{/i} in u'{i{She leans back in, and hugs him tight again...{/i}'.:
File "game/chapter1-3.rpy", line 679, in script
g "{i{She leans back in, and hugs him tight again...{/i}"
Exception: Unknown text tag u'i{She leans back in, and hugs him tight again...{/i'

i get this every time i play and is fixed by hitting ignore, but just thought i would let you know and not sure if this has been brought up. The scene is after Brian leaves cafe after sex and Gail see's him and run's to him and jumps into his arms. Also that is great news on a a update soon and i hope you are feeling better and moving around better and little to no pain

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just to let you know and it is not a major thing :
While processing text tag {i{She leans back in, and hugs him tight again...{/i} in u'{i{She leans back in, and hugs him tight again...{/i}'.:
File "game/chapter1-3.rpy", line 679, in script
g "{i{She leans back in, and hugs him tight again...{/i}"
Exception: Unknown text tag u'i{She leans back in, and hugs him tight again...{/i'

i get this every time i play and is fixed by hitting ignore, but just thought i would let you know and not sure if this has been brought up. The scene is after Brian leaves cafe after sex and Gail see's him and run's to him and jumps into his arms. Also that is great news on a a update soon and i hope you are feeling better and moving around better and little to no pain
Thanks for the heads up! I'll make sure to fix this when I get the batch of corrections back. Just handed off the Chapters 1-12 build back to JJsworld to hand off to the proofreaders. It's done but not done done yet...

There is/will be a patch for those of you that already downloaded the Chapter 1-11 version, when Chapter 12 is officially released, as well as a full build for those that just want the full build and don't bother with patches or haven't read this story yet...

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes