VN Ren'Py Completed A New Beginning [Ch. 1-12] [JJsworld]

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
Hello dev, are you starting a new game/novel? I really loved this one and i'm looking for your next projects!

Reactions: Punto

keepsick

Apr 13, 2022
don't you think that so many girls for one man ?
i have a problem to remember their name LOL
but thanks for good game by the way

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone have the incest patch I can download for PC?
Already answered
Not needed. It was written that way...
idk if that answer was for a previous version, but so far in the current version they're pretending to be not related

"We used to be very close, like besties, growing up."
"No. I have three sisters, total. Had a brother. Don't remember much, about him. I was very young. Don't actually think, he was a real brother."
"That son-of-a-bitch walked out on our friendship, and our relationship like it was nothing to him!"
"I actually went to the city, for the first two, and stayed with my dad's employer."
"I was told to leave! I was told by your mother, to get what I can carry, and go!"

"my dad" and "your mother" leave about 0 wiggle room for them being siblings

Last edited:

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
idk if that answer was for a previous version, but so far in the current version they're pretending to be not related

"We used to be very close, like besties, growing up."
"No. I have three sisters, total. Had a brother. Don't remember much, about him. I was very young. Don't actually think, he was a real brother."
"That son-of-a-bitch walked out on our friendship, and our relationship like it was nothing to him!"
"I actually went to the city, for the first two, and stayed with my dad's employer."
"I was told to leave! I was told by your mother, to get what I can carry, and go!"

"my dad" and "your mother" leave about 0 wiggle room for them being siblings
Just so you are aware incest does not have to mean the main character. Would you consider lesbian incest as the sisters have lots of sex between themselves incest? How many scenes is in the game with lesbian incest between the sisters? The MC has all four sisters so I will say lesbian incest is the incest you might be commenting about.

Reactions: parceload

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
Just so you are aware incest does not have to mean the main character. Would you consider lesbian incest as the sisters have lots of sex between themselves incest? How many scenes is in the game with lesbian incest between the sisters? The MC has all four sisters so I will say lesbian incest is the incest you might be commenting about.
a very good point.

I found this game because it was on a list elsewhere on this site saying specifically it had "B/S" incest. however, now that i look further, there are 3 different games with the same exact title. I must have picked the wrong one

Evuhl669

May 2, 2022
i know this game is COMPLETED and i really love it but damn it needs some better proof reading there is sooo many wrong words and so in here... but keep up the good work and i cant wait to finish your other game =)

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes