VN Ren'Py Completed A New Beginning [Ch. 1-12] [JJsworld]

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Update on the new Novel... It is a slow process, as I am doing all the renders in 1920x1280. OhWee was been guiding me on my lighting, and render shots over time, so I hope everyone will enjoy this one as much as A New Beginning... I think this one is gonna be Unconditional Love...

Reactions: Bourn56
Nov 20, 2019
Really? Ur girls has been kidnap, u fuck gail and just chilling.. while gail whoring to the masters.. lmao.. the kidnaper should have done rape and sold the girls by now..

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I realize this is completed, but I did want to note that there's a serious overuse of commas ( that may change, I'm in Chapter 3 now).

If it's helpful - in English at least, commas tend to indicate some sort of pause. Often this separates logical chunks of a sentence. In my first sentence above, "I realize this is completed" describes what is to come, but has no direct impact on the part about commas. One would pause to indicate a change in what the sentence is about.

With some of the commas you've ... put in, the dialog can ... sound like a William Shatner impersonator. (Very jarring when the speaker is an attractive young woman!).

Just an FYI.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
How much does lesbian stuff in this story. Not really a fan of it. Some people think as long as another man is not involved it is fine but me i don't like sharing my pussy with nobody including other women.

Reactions: JJsworld

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Working hard on the second story for everyone. Taking a little longer than expected with the changing of the renders. Hope everyone will bare with me...

Revan Shan

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Working hard on the second story for everyone. Taking a little longer than expected with the changing of the renders. Hope everyone will bare with me...
take your time to get it right! when it drops ill be waiting lol

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Its really not a protagonist role. More like the husband and wife cant stay faithful because of fetishes... LoL...
No thanks, NTR inst for me but good luck with the game :)

But this game was great though!!!
And if you make a 2º part i will come to play.

Reactions: acondo

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
No thanks, NTR inst for me but good luck with the game :)

But this game was great though!!!
And if you make a 2º part i will come to play.
That is another one that I was scripting out. I think it was the one I wrote a few years ago. The current one is about a highschool sweethearts that come together after a few skids. The male is very domineering. His wife takes in her 3 sisters at one point, after a family tragedy... "Jason" does whatever it takes to keep his wife safe...

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
That is another one that I was scripting out. I think it was the one I wrote a few years ago. The current one is about a highschool sweethearts that come together after a few skids. The male is very domineering. His wife takes in her 3 sisters at one point, after a family tragedy... "Jason" does whatever it takes to keep his wife safe...
I follow you if you keep doing great games like this one, but i cant take NTR even if the female is one of the protagonist i dont like her cheating on her husband also the protagonist. If you keep the mindset you had in A New Beginning you have a loyal follower, but if you go for FMC or NTR i will not, but i wish you luck anyway, people should do what they like, but inst my cup of tea.

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes