VN Ren'Py Completed A New Beginning [Ch. 1-12] [JJsworld]

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I had just finished this yesterday after seeing the posts that at least for now the game was done, and to see more, would be great.
I was half expecting at the end, to come back to a scene continuing off from the beginning, with how the group started to tell the story, with something to the extent of:
"And this is how our family was brought together and grown... and certainly more to come" as it cuts to a shot in a nursery room (either in an extended part of the house or another building on the lot) with a bunch of the babies and some of the mothers in there.. taking the consideration that the whole prologue "Let's tell our story as a big flashback" scene was POST the ending of all the girls having already given birth.

Theres an idea you can use that if you want for your continuation JJ! ;)

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I had just finished this yesterday after seeing the posts that at least for now the game was done, and to see more, would be great.
I was half expecting at the end, to come back to a scene continuing off from the beginning, with how the group started to tell the story, with something to the extent of:
"And this is how our family was brought together and grown... and certainly more to come" as it cuts to a shot in a nursery room (either in an extended part of the house or another building on the lot) with a bunch of the babies and some of the mothers in there.. taking the consideration that the whole prologue "Let's tell our story as a big flashback" scene was POST the ending of all the girls having already given birth.

Theres an idea you can use that if you want for your continuation JJ! ;)
Yes. I have also been talking to OhWee about the continuation of this one. I just havnt written it yet. So I am thinking of maybe a Female Protagonist story to do while I am writting a continuation of this one. Just never thought I would have people wanting a second part of this one. He has given me a few ideas towards a spin off of this one also. Your scenes are inbedded in my brain, so that might just happen. Which I have toyed around with a few renders in that line. I thank everyone for the suggestions on this. OhWee not only helps out with the Renpy, he also guides me when I tend to want to jump around and miss things as I get chapters done. He has truly been a BIG contributor to me.
With that being said. Lets take a little bit away from "B" and the girls to explore another story, then we will return. If I have the equipment set up, I may be able to do 2, when we return to the continuation...

Reactions: coretex

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Yes. I have also been talking to OhWee about the continuation of this one. I just havnt written it yet. So I am thinking of maybe a Female Protagonist story to do while I am writting a continuation of this one. Just never thought I would have people wanting a second part of this one. He has given me a few ideas towards a spin off of this one also. Your scenes are inbedded in my brain, so that might just happen. Which I have toyed around with a few renders in that line. I thank everyone for the suggestions on this. OhWee not only helps out with the Renpy, he also guides me when I tend to want to jump around and miss things as I get chapters done. He has truly been a BIG contributor to me.
With that being said. Lets take a little bit away from "B" and the girls to explore another story, then we will return. If I have the equipment set up, I may be able to do 2, when we return to the continuation...
female protagonist?
I'm out :p
this was one of the VNs I enjoyed quite a bit but yea, gonna pass on fem prot games :p
gl though!

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, I just finished the latest update. I know that JJsworld said it was the end, but he did leave the door open to continue this. I really do hope that this game is continued. It is a very good game.

Reactions: JJsworld

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Ok guys and gals. I started the discord server jjsworld's server. I will start it by letting everyone know project or projects on there. Hope to see everyone there...

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Ok guys and gals. I started the discord server jjsworld's server. I will start it by letting everyone know project or projects on there. Hope to see everyone there...
Got a link? I am not seeing one here in the thread. I have all mine in my signature.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I will have to figure that out... when I opened the new server it just said jjsworld's server. Lol.

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Till chapter 11 all was fine, but what the fuck happened to Gail in this chapter. Did she need to be this slutty, first flashing that hacker guy, then flashing those 5 old dudes, acting bossy and seducing them. WTF. Honestly, the way she's written in the last chapter really pissed me off.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Till chapter 11 all was fine, but what the fuck happened to Gail in this chapter. Did she need to be this slutty, first flashing that hacker guy, then flashing those 5 old dudes, acting bossy and seducing them. WTF. Honestly, the way she's written in the last chapter really pissed me off.
True. Trust me. When things pan out, she will explain everything and be redeemed in the next book...

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
1651554638862.png

I think wearing a quiff like that should come under the Texas "Needed Killin'" law.

And that turtleneck is a second offense...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
any gallery mod or save, I lost my last save games, I don't wanna start it again ?
Use the 'skip to chapter' function at the start of this Visual Novel. Hit start, you are NOT a new reader, and you would like to skip forward in the story, then choose the last chapter that you remember where you left off.

Note that if you guess wrong, you can 'page up' to go back to the choice menu, or just start again and choose a later chapter.

If you saved in the middle of a chapter, this won't quite help you, but at least you won't have to start from the beginning.

This is a linear story, so the story will always be the same/no story forks. The only thing you get to change in this story is the name of the MC.

Reactions: JJsworld
3.00 star(s) 20 Votes