VN Ren'Py Completed A New Beginning [Ch. 1-12] [JJsworld]

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
There are huge chunks of the story missing, like when 2 of the girls find out his identity, where did that go? I was looking forward to their reactions.
I have actually got things like that set up in kinda a flashback ordeal... That will help explain a little about some of the girls... Some things are explained in the story, but left some out...

Reactions: OhWee

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
My advice is to cut out all the text that describes what is happening, after all that's what the pictures are for.

Also, why does an assassin ride a bright red and white motorcycle while wearing a suit?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm... Why does our main guy ride a motorcycle and wear a suit ??? He wears a suit most of the time anyway, because that is just him... The bike issue is a thing that if his flashy cars are seen near a hit, people will remember... An everyday bike and people don't look twice...

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Hmmm... Why does our main guy ride a motorcycle and wear a suit ??? He wears a suit most of the time anyway, because that is just him... The bike issue is a thing that if his flashy cars are seen near a hit, people will remember... An everyday bike and people don't look twice...
Kinda what I meant, it's a flashy bike and a man in a suit riding one is unusual enough to be remembered. It's really just a tiny story nitpick that stood out for me, no big deal. Hey i still played till the end. Not sure about the flashbacks thing but hey, i look forward to those pieces of the story when they come.

Reactions: JJsworld

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
Love the story , But What is the back story ,,(i.e) is he the mothers son that left, adopted, or friend staying there before leaving ?

• Thinking Face

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Love the story , But What is the back story ,,(i.e) is he the mothers son that left, adopted, or friend staying there before leaving ?
All will be revealed... Christine is the mother to Dianne, Gail, Journey, and Shyanne...

terrenceabain

Mar 29, 2019
thanks again for the previews (looks great) however i wondering if you have a release date for said game. just asking

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
It is a Kinetic Novel... Chapter 8 should be soon, ran into some alignment issues with a few renders, so having to rework those... Not to mention, the coding... Hoping within the next week or two...

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Nice game, the only render I have an issue with is the magic floating counter in the coffee shop that floats up in the next frame. Also, why render this game in 720p?

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Update is getting looked at... As soon as it is given the final approval by my advisor, fixer, proofreader, and the one who just fixes my screw-ups it will hit...
Thanks everyone for the support and following...

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Ok peeps... Having to rework about 10-20 more renders... Had a few changes to one of the characters introduced... Still shooting for next few days for chapter 8 release... Yes it's my fault !!!

• Hey there

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I was the one that somewhat strongly suggested the rework of the character in question, so it's not entirely JJsworld 's fault... Since she's being introduced for the first time, I suggested that the character rework should be incorporated into the current batch of renders before the character is introduced to y'all...

I haven't finished editing the previous chapters yet for typos, numbers, etc. but Chapter 8 will be ready to go when the pics are. I found the current chapter rather enjoyable as I was editing it. What will probably happen is that Chapter 8 will be released as a 'standalone patch' that you'll be able to drag into the story/game folder, with the Chapters 1-6 edits coming a bit later. There's a LOT of text/code to scan through, and I've also been introducing a few 'fade breaks' to help highlight story transitions better as well.

If you've already read the previous chapters, no need to go back and re-read it (the story itself hasn't been changed), but for new readers to the story, yeah still hammering away...

I'm doing this as a volunteer effort, but I do need to focus on my own projects as well. As for how much time I'll be able to dedicate going forward, not really sure but a number of people are awaiting Pt 4 of my comic, and I'm in the mood to work on/have been working on it ATM...

So be patient with JJsworld ! Chapter 8 is almost ready for prime time!!!

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes