lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
any latest walkthrough for non-patreon players
No and there never will be. The game is a broken mess and nobody will volunteer to try to make sense of it with a walkthrough

Btw, next time you have a basic question that will obviously have been asked before, please use search first so you don't create an irritating alert

Reactions: Hell2011

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
How do you finish the quest "lone wolf"? I'm stuck at 80% and can't find any minotaurs I haven't talked to yet. My Vic is a buttslut and not addicted to cum, in case that matters.

vpul

Jun 9, 2017
No and there never will be. The game is a broken mess and nobody will volunteer to try to make sense of it with a walkthrough

Btw, next time you have a basic question that will obviously have been asked before, please use search first so you don't create an irritating alert
Well I could only find one post regarding walkthrough made in Jan or May unanswered so I made a fresh post

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well I could only find one post regarding walkthrough made in Jan or May unanswered so I made a fresh post
3 posts on the previous page. Admittedly one used the word guide rather than walkthrough and one wasn't in English but still

Reactions: Hell2011

Marva-

Apr 11, 2021
I was looking through the past answers but they are all from old versions, is there a way to escape from the orc city? Because after talking to the minotaur and telling him about the resistance, the protagonist says to use the key in the mansion at night, the problem is that you can't leave the cell at night, could someone help me?

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
I was looking through the past answers but they are all from old versions, is there a way to escape from the orc city? Because after talking to the minotaur and telling him about the resistance, the protagonist says to use the key in the mansion at night, the problem is that you can't leave the cell at night, could someone help me?
SAVE FILE?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
My memory was the torch at the front gate was and escape rout (Clicking on it.), but may not be working in this latest version. I have not reached that point yet as I decided to start a new game.

But you use to be able to escape that way. :cautious:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Does anyone have a fully completed save for this version of the game to share?
Thanks in advance.

Jan 19, 2021
I sold the girls to become a slave from the King
Now i can't leave my room
Is this the end of the story or am i msiing something?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I sold the girls to become a slave from the King
Now i can't leave my room
Is this the end of the story or am i msiing something?
You have reached the end of the available content. Different paths vary it, sadly I wouldn't hold my breath for any new content anytime soon. Most of the last few updates have been bug fixes to get it playable to this level and a few added scenes thrown in. No new story content at all, although the dev keeps posting he's working on it.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Devlog #2 I'm alive! I think... maybe? Yea I'm alive!

Hope you're having a great summer, here's a small insight and information on how close the next A New Dawn update is.

I have finished 19 new scenes which will all take place inside the orc city. Also added a new path with Priapra as the leader instead of Anne and Sarah when going to the orc city. (No spoilers)

Changed some conversation and added a new meeting after the first day. Among other things.

I'm currently working with the new minotaur scenes which will happen in case Victoria forget the name of the officer she was sent from.

After the scene and the next mission is done the update is ready, but I'm not going to rush out the update. I want it to be good once it is released. In other words, there's not much work needed but I still think it will take a few more days maybe even next week.

I have also been working with BOOB combat, focusing on the goblins to make them more balanced but not too easy to defeat. Giving them a few more attacks which are in a goblin bullying fashion.

After choosing a class which will affect the starting stats the player will also have to pick a trait/state which will also affect the player. I've added more traits/states which is dynamic that you can get and loose while the first trait is impossible to lose.

Thank you all for supporting me and my projects by following me on Patreon, Twitter, YouTube or Subscriberstar.

You all rock!

Cheers!

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Not amazing currently. Story is fairly sub-par, dialogue is fairly sub-par, amount of things you can do is fairly low, there doesn't seem to be a way to preview your current progress, work is just a straight grind that could be replaced with a single button rather than going all over town (spend energy, gain coin, no event chains it seems, for any of the jobs), corruption is "self-respect" so it works backwards for some reason.

The art is mostly fine (animations not so much), would have expected something more.. refined from a "4.5.0" - seems to imply that it's a full game with 3 extra things added on top, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Not sure which came first, this or Claire's quest, but they seem to have the exact same premise - home burns down, mother kidnapped, father status unknown, reason for troubles is big green men that use women as breeding slaves, option to be evacuated to an island or stay behind - yet Claire's quest seems a lot more involved from both a writing perspective, systems design, interface, progress checking (and its version number does not imply a largely finished game with extra content)

Only comparing the two because I happened to play the other one recently, and the similarities slapped me in the face while the differences kicked me in the ass (and not in a bdsm way).

I'd say I look forward to this game being finished, but I recall playing an earlier version maybe a year ago that was identical minus having to visit all the houses manually to learn where you can sleep - now it seems visiting all the houses is automated - and that's about all the differences I noticed in an hour's play.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Not amazing currently. Story is fairly sub-par, dialogue is fairly sub-par, amount of things you can do is fairly low, there doesn't seem to be a way to preview your current progress, work is just a straight grind that could be replaced with a single button rather than going all over town (spend energy, gain coin, no event chains it seems, for any of the jobs), corruption is "self-respect" so it works backwards for some reason.

The art is mostly fine (animations not so much), would have expected something more.. refined from a "4.5.0" - seems to imply that it's a full game with 3 extra things added on top, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Not sure which came first, this or Claire's quest, but they seem to have the exact same premise - home burns down, mother kidnapped, father status unknown, reason for troubles is big green men that use women as breeding slaves, option to be evacuated to an island or stay behind - yet Claire's quest seems a lot more involved from both a writing perspective, systems design, interface, progress checking (and its version number does not imply a largely finished game with extra content)

Only comparing the two because I happened to play the other one recently, and the similarities slapped me in the face while the differences kicked me in the ass (and not in a bdsm way).

I'd say I look forward to this game being finished, but I recall playing an earlier version maybe a year ago that was identical minus having to visit all the houses manually to learn where you can sleep - now it seems visiting all the houses is automated - and that's about all the differences I noticed in an hour's play.
It would be remiss of me not to remind the forum that the dev's planned completion date is August 2019 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes