battle_pass

May 24, 2022
how can i get the bunny suit? also the breast enlargement mission is not being completed even though i've used the lotion and got bigger tits

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
how can i get the bunny suit? also the breast enlargement mission is not being completed even though i've used the lotion and got bigger tits
For bunny suit you have to work in tavern a few times (i think you have to work at least 3 times as wench and some time dance).

BE questline is bugged right now (like half the game)

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
For bunny suit you have to work in tavern a few times (i think you have to work at least 3 times as wench and some time dance).

BE questline is bugged right now (like half the game)
Actually this is the least buggy version of the game so far and you can easily go to the end of the current content.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
How do you progress the story in orc city? I've been to the A1 room, gotten the key, reputation is at 100% but kinda stuck now. Lone wolf shows I've got 42/43 orcs at the blacksmith and the last story dialogue was waiting for nightfall for the mansion. I didnt get here with the goblin btw, anne/sarah sent me in there solo if that makes a difference.

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Actually this is the least buggy version of the game so far and you can easily go to the end of the current content.
It isnt that bad but I still couldnt get BE quest, start whoring on the street from the dreams and after betrayal still got talk about kill another minotaur but couldnt go back to base or end game where girls are captured.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I'm wondering... Can MC remain only an oral/cum slut in this game? Or vaginal/anal virginity cannot be saved?

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Rip I remember playing this game a long time ago (didn't play it since then). It's a pity but the lack of "dom" or lesbian only kinda made me drop it. In the end it seemed like you could only get through the story by being a sl$t. It's not like it lacked of means to make the FMC a real badass, like it's a fantasy world, witch mercenary, bandit, knight... I think it's just that the dev wanted her to be like that.
Bc yeah in the end it all depends on what the author wants to do with his characters.

Anyway, I just dropped that com bc of nostalgia.

THX

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Looks like the dev is actually trying these last couple of month's.

I hope they are able to continue moving the game foward.

As to the confusion thing, in some ways I sort of like the way it is laid out, I find it far less confusing than some games i have played.

As to the renpy thing, yeah that is a good lazy way to play a game, you never really ever have to think, just click and look at the pictures. I mean for frapping it does make it easy. (never having to plan or think about what to do next.)

I like rempy, and sometimes i don't, I know I don't personally want every game out there turned into a renpy.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes