Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

love points / interrest/route options

Download (3).png

choices detection/outcome

Download.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

for those who still face the bug (like me)with the phone message before office
set this value to true - after this you can change back to false
Download (2).png
in my case i was missing vickys number (didnt got it before) but there was a message from her

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )

this is just a addition to the awesome mod from scrappy
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-o-a-academy-walkthrough-cheat-gallery-mod-ch-2-gold-r1-scrappy.62603/

Last edited:

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Lots of references to Being a DIK, are they somehow related or is this game's Dev just linking back to it due to BAD's overwhelming popularity as well as both being similar school based games?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Lots of references to Being a DIK, are they somehow related or is this game's Dev just linking back to it due to BAD's overwhelming popularity as well as both being similar school based games?
I don't think the dev has commented on that officially (at least that I've seen) - I always suspected they were just minor references due to the game's popularity like you mentioned.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WOW thanks for the info. Good to know.

I will avoid Valery and Jade

I actually supported the dev last month since I saw that there is no ntr, sharing, cheating etc .... but saw multiple comments that the game has a lot of bugs to I did not played it and Im waiting on fixes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nah not related, it's just that since badik got popular, every game with school/college setting will be compared to it by many. Often in a negativ way like, it's just copied from badik etc. as if badik has has invented the wheel anew :rolleyes:

Reactions: scalvi

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
This just makes me that more nervous about the party; Jenny being in his dorm-room and all right across from Ashley, the dance practice or whatever too.

The movie theatre looks interesting, possibly a date with Ashley..? (or Sung..?) I wish Ash and the MC could have some alone time rather than Sung, and now Vicky, hanging around.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
The movie theatre looks interesting, possibly a date with Ashley..? (or Sung..?) I wish Ash and the MC could have some alone time rather than Sung, and now Vicky, hanging around.
Well, the Dev did indicate the game would have harem capability so it might be where that is heading.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Well, the Dev did indicate the game would have harem capability so it might be where that is heading.
All I see is a false harem tag. there are too many paths for this to actually be a harem game. The dev needs to come forward and actually explain why that tag is there because if you choose the wrong choices you lock yourself out of most of the girls if not all at this rate and that is not how a harem path works.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Looking forward to the new update, however not looking forward to having to choose between Val or Ash again. This is now in my top 5 VN for how good the characters are.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
All I see is a false harem tag. there are too many paths for this to actually be a harem game. The dev needs to come forward and actually explain why that tag is there because if you choose the wrong choices you lock yourself out of most of the girls if not all at this rate and that is not how a harem path works.
Dev has said there will be a non-traditional harem path, but did not elaborate. If I had to speculate, this means that harem paths likely have 'keystone' girls that will facilitate. Jenny seems an obvious one, not sure yet about Ashley though - perhaps Sung-Ji will have a role for the dorm girls.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Dev has said there will be a non-traditional harem path, but did not elaborate. If I had to speculate, this means that harem paths likely have 'keystone' girls that will facilitate. Jenny seems an obvious one, not sure yet about Ashley though - perhaps Sung-Ji will have a role for the dorm girls.
I think most players see "harem" and expect it to be like most other adult VN games where a character can seduce every girl under the sun and can do no wrong in any of the girl's eyes, like most anime portray the male lead when it comes to any one of them being harem centered as well. Tbh, I'm so over that trope, I actually am looking forward to seeing how this one plays out when it's all said and done.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes