tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Great choice for Number 1
View attachment 1292462
Thank you!:D kinda have a soft spot for Tomboy type characters what can i say lol and idk there's just something about Vic that intrigues me really excited to see what her whole deal is later on i will say tho this is one of the few games where i actually like/want to romance all the girls and think they are great only other games i can think of where i feel like that are Dik and maybe Summer's Gone tbh
Screenshot_5.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This girl really fights for you ... she be with Ash and be onto the unknown guy on the bus.
Not like Ash who is just pondering whether So too clumsy and Young is right to worry about Jenny.
She still has the prom going night up on Mc.
MC is still the lonesome guy trying to keep all the many people around him to make up 4 lost family.
Great choice for Number 1
View attachment 1292462
Thank you!:D kinda have a soft spot for Tomboy type characters what can i say lol and idk there's just something about Vic that intrigues me really excited to see what her whole deal is later on i will say tho this is one of the few games where i actually like/want to romance all the girls and think they are great only other games i can think of where i feel like that are Dik and maybe Summer's Gone tbh
View attachment 1292498

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Same Brother same the worst part about it for me is the fact when we see the flashback of Val arriving at his house he makes it very clear they've done it before so that means she never told anyone not even her parents and it possibly happend at a young age too
View attachment 1292328
True but she has been in cartel circles and probably was scared out of her wits - sad

• Sad
Reactions: Zorrion and tlarsen

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Ya Vicky is a cutie. She's not my #1, but she's in the top 3. I hope we get to see her in a mini dress and some high heels at some point.
If i recall right she does say that's not really her style but hey who knows might be one of the sacrifices she'd be willing to make for the Mc at some point:sneaky:she sadly doesn't have a lot of content compared to the other love interest so far but i do feel like she will become an important character later on for some reason like idk if the Mc or the other girls need to learn how to kick ass at some point she is definitely the lass to teach them;)

Reactions: Razrback16

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Is that beta worth it, is there really something new interesting going on or is it just the habitual chit chat with girls, teasing and no main plot progress as i fear from seeing a few commen ts here ?

Sep 3, 2020
Is that beta worth it, is there really something new interesting going on or is it just the habitual chit chat with girls, teasing and no main plot progress as i fear from seeing a few commen ts here ?
I only focused on Jenny so keep that in mind but yes teasing with no action

but the developer said in this beta

there is a sizable portion of the ending missing
so who knows that maybe some action that we haven't seen yet

an for the story although I focused only on Jenny this part of the story focuses only on Valerie

and although I didn't like Jenny and the mc teasing with no action I actually enjoyed the story but a lot of people didn't

Reactions: Kukipett

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

an for the story although I focused only on Jenny this part of the story focuses only on Valerie

and although I didn't like Jenny and the mc teasing with no action I actually enjoyed the story but a lot of people didn't
Thanks for your nice answer, i was fearing something like that seeing the comments. People were waiting for some progress with the main plot and Adam's party but i see we are still far away from this. I guess the dev is going to make thinks go slow to maintain some thrill but it could also backfire.
I have played too many games lately, where you are constantly blueballed with some teasing just because the dev is trying to keep people and patrons following him as long as possible ;)

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for your nice answer, i was fearing something like that seeing the comments. People were waiting for some progress with the main plot and Adam's party but i see we are still far away from this. I guess the dev is going to make thinks go slow to maintain some thrill but it could also backfire.
I have played too many games lately, where you are constantly blueballed with some teasing just because the dev is trying to keep people and patrons following him as long as possible ;)
I think we're going to have to wait 3 updates to get to the party

since Jenny says that the party is 3 days away

and since each update seems to be a day in the game

i don't like blue balls
. But I'm also afraid of the opposite I don't want the mc fucking every girl in sight

I don't know I'm so confused

I want to be intimate with Jenny but

what I want. MC to be with Jenny

because he's in love with her and not because he just wants to fuck

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

I didnt made saves in the end of this chapter, im waiting for the full release to look if there´s more content with the LI.
With Valery´s problem, i don think this chapter we will have a sex scene, maybe im wrong.
If there is wondering who ? another Jade scene or the first scene with others for example Jenny or Ashley.

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
If i recall right she does say that's not really her style but hey who knows might be one of the sacrifices she'd be willing to make for the Mc at some point:sneaky:she sadly doesn't have a lot of content compared to the other love interest so far but i do feel like she will become an important character later on for some reason like idk if the Mc or the other girls need to learn how to kick ass at some point she is definitely the lass to teach them;)
Ya she's got a rockin' body. Would love to see her get a little more feminine at times - I get that she's a tomboy, but that's what would make it even sexier.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Not wrong, then again I live both AoA and WVM separately and equally. My one true gripe that I have for both games though is the writing at times, with this games constant Typos (Might take the time and effort to do put out a patch once the gold version is out) and with WVM 'Brubru' and text at times.
For all the gripes about the harem tag initially with this game and then with the slow burn with the intimate scenes between the MC and all of the girls, especially after how the game started, and then finally with all the hub bub about it escalating to a Godfather horse head in the bed scenario possibly playing out ultimately, I'd still take this game over WVM any day only because that game makes its MC out to be a hypnotist or something the way all the girls are knowing about one another and are perfectly fine with them just being another shag among his harem but still honestly believing that the MC has special feelings for just them somehow.

To be honest, how anyone can play that game and not think that all of the girls in it must be androids from Westworld or something like that that would legitimately explain why that many girls are that delusional is beyond me.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
For all the gripes about the harem tag initially with this game and then with the slow burn with the intimate scenes between the MC and all of the girls, especially after how the game started, and then finally with all the hub bub about it escalating to a Godfather horse head in the bed scenario possibly playing out ultimately, I'd still take this game over WVM any day only because that game makes its MC out to be a hypnotist or something the way all the girls are knowing about one another and are perfectly fine with them just being another shag among his harem but still honestly believing that the MC has special feelings for just them somehow.

To be honest, how anyone can play that game and not think that all of the girls in it must be androids from Westworld or something like that that would legitimately explain why that many girls are that delusional is beyond me.
It's the magic dick. Some wizardry I swear it.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes