seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
That's a misquote,
It's about people NOT being able to see the forest because of the trees.
As for the MC or the LIs being safe; I would not be too sure about that.
Remember there IS a point in the Prologue where a choice will suddenly End the game !.
Saying someone cant see the forest for the trees is logically equivalent to saying they need to start seeing the forest for the trees.

A choice in the prologue ends the game, oh man. My argument is ruined :confused:

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Not sure I would say Valery / Rosa has psycho tendencies, she went psycho only because her own father sexually abused her and I believe it was hinted that she was also abused in the different cartel hideouts - she did the only thing she could and struck back by killing her father in a fit of rage, also Jade may be somewhat level headed but she was a prostitute for many years possibly from childhood, she is hardended to the world can help keep them calm but she as well needs help
From what i understood it was actually her Uncle who abused her and who she later killed now Jade seems to have a hard time connecting emotionally to someone because of her childhood at least until she meets the Mc which seems to be the case with all the girls in that group so that's definitely something she'll have to learn to deal/have trouble with i feel like

Sep 3, 2020
Trust me my friend I want Jenny to have a happy ending as well as all the other girls too and i don't think this game will get anywhere near as sad/depressing as Acting lessons did at least not when it comes to the endgame yes we will have sad/uncomfortable moments but I do think the end will be positive or at least I hope:oops:
my brother I wanted to ask you something is it weird that I don't feel anything for the other girls except friendship

don't get me wrong they are my friends and I care about them but the only one I love is Jenny

and I don't even care when I see the other girls naked I'm like whatever but every time Jenny takes off her top I lose my fucking mind

screenshot0002.png

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
my brother I wanted to ask you something is it weird that I don't feel anything for the other girls except friendship

don't get me wrong they are my friends and I care about them but the only one I love is Jenny

and I don't even care when I see the other girls naked I'm like whatever but every time Jenny takes off her top I lose my fucking mind

View attachment 1292277
I mean we all get preferences right? so no i'd say it is normal:)i myself am in the position where each girl has something about her i find attractive whether it's her looks or personality Jenny is def in the top 3 for me too;)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
From what i understood it was actually her Uncle who abused her and who she later killed now Jade seems to have a hard time connecting emotionally to someone because of her childhood at least until she meets the Mc which seems to be the case with all the girls in that group so that's definitely something she'll have to learn to deal/have trouble with i feel like
You are correct it was her uncle - sorry about that but it still is just as bad

Reactions: tlarsen

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020

View attachment 1292277
No its not wierd, each person has a type he or she feels close to without even realizing it , Jenny is obviously your type of dream girl, Ashley is mine, but we still feel for the others as friends, which is as it should be

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It's alright ;)and yeah it is just as bad either way we're lucky he isn't around anymore at least not physically
I believe he got what he deserved only not long enough, I hate the abuse of those that can't defend themselves against it

Reactions: Max1276

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
amazing game,amazing update im really crazy for this game and i really hope we can defeat this fucking cartel and help Valery and also make all the others girls safe (y)

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I believe he got what he deserved only not long enough, I hate the abuse of those that can't defend themselves against it
Same Brother same the worst part about it for me is the fact when we see the flashback of Val arriving at his house he makes it very clear they've done it before so that means she never told anyone not even her parents and it possibly happend at a young age too
Skærmbillede (908).png

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
jenny was raped since when I thought it was Valerie I'm I missing something

I don't remember anywhere in the game saying Jenny was raped

it was Valerie's Uncle not Jenny
Some folks seem to think all the girls in Jenny's group where sexual abuse/raped Jenny included even though so far Jade and Val are the only two we know of who it has happened to

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She bounced from fosters to fosters until she could not escape the mob tied molesting uncle any more.
Remember he offered her to keep her as his sex slave so others do not eat her up.
Some folks seem to think all the girls in Jenny's group where sexual abuse/raped Jenny included even though so far Jade and Val are the only two we know of who it has happened to
they died in an accident or something like that, it was mentioned, uncle probably killed them to fuck their daughter

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes