seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
For all the gripes about the harem tag initially with this game and then with the slow burn with the intimate scenes between the MC and all of the girls, especially after how the game started, and then finally with all the hub bub about it escalating to a Godfather horse head in the bed scenario possibly playing out ultimately, I'd still take this game over WVM any day only because that game makes its MC out to be a hypnotist or something the way all the girls are knowing about one another and are perfectly fine with them just being another shag among his harem but still honestly believing that the MC has special feelings for just them somehow.

To be honest, how anyone can play that game and not think that all of the girls in it must be androids from Westworld or something like that that would legitimately explain why that many girls are that delusional is beyond me.
I appreciate WVM for the fact thats its consistent in its ridiculousness. The MC in that game had women jumping from the free throw line and theres enough story there to make it work regardless of how crazy and unrealistic it is. On top of that, the dev actually had the cajones to follow through on the danger they wanted to convey and let the MC get the shit kicked out of him.

Thats one of my two biggest criticisms of the storyline in episode 3 other than the dramatic changes in personalities and effeminate MC. There is no danger, nothing the dev has written has given me a reason to believe the main cast arent untouchable Gods, so why drag this out?

If this entire situation is going to be easy come and easy go having it go on for an entire chapter with everything else on hold would be a tremendous waste of time.

Im sincerely hoping the dev shuts my mouth with the full version because right now this story is not it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Depends on how many bugs are found, reported and fixed.
But the typos and stuff will forever be present. Will make a note of doing a full fixing of the text once the Gold comes out and sharing it here and with the Dev if possible.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Very slow burner if you ask me especially if you focus on certain characters and ignore the "Easy" ones like Jade.
Story wise, I think that's the purpose of having different burn rates. Some get to the lewds early to keep the "must have lewds now!" crowd, freeing up the slow burn characters for those interested in story.
To be honest, how anyone can play that game and not think that all of the girls in it must be androids from Westworld or something like that that would legitimately explain why that many girls are that delusional is beyond me.
The Stepford Girlfriends?

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hi all, am i the only one who can't play chapter 3 after downloaded it? it stops like the end of CHapter 2 , any ideas? thx

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Very slow burner if you ask me especially if you focus on certain characters and ignore the "Easy" ones like Jade.
Well, there is a reason for that. The Dev isn't an animator and isn't good at coding so he want to wait with the major sex scenes until he's able to hire someone who can animate and code rather than release unsatisfying sex scenes just because. Hopefullt he will be able to do that soon.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Well, there is a reason for that. The Dev isn't an animator and isn't good at coding so he want to wait with the major sex scenes until he's able to hire someone who can animate and code rather than release unsatisfying sex scenes just because. Hopefullt he will be able to do that soon.
:unsure: But there have been animations in the game already? Granted small ones that are fairly well done. But might be right interms of the bigger more epic slayings of puss and booty.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all, am i the only one who can't play chapter 3 after downloaded it? it stops like the end of CHapter 2 , any ideas? thx
Hi, this may sound stupid but I've done it once myself.
Please check that your new shortcut points to the new update, not the old one.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Story wise, I think that's the purpose of having different burn rates. Some get to the lewds early to keep the "must have lewds now!" crowd, freeing up the slow burn characters for those interested in story.
That wouldn't bother anyone if the main characters weren't introduced through a stripping game followed by a public oral sex scene; It is weird how they all had this common interest in the MC at the begining since he was the only male in the group, and they even promised him naughtier group requests in the near future but later on they all turned into shy homely maidens with personal issues except for a former sex worker.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
What i like about Tomboys like Vic and why she is one of my fav is
1. personality wise she's cute as hell imo
2. she knows how to kick ass and isn't afraid of confronting someone
And 3. even though she wears very covering outfits for the most part you can tell she has at least in my opinion one of the best bodies of all the girls in the game
4. i mean look at that smile!
Skærmbillede (915).png

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Tbf when you are a bunch of college kids hiding from the Mafia is not the best time to have some sexy times.
This can be a problem in the long run because the game is overly dramatic with everyone having problems.
Not the best scenario to fap.

Sep 3, 2020
Tbf when you are a bunch of college kids hiding from the Mafia is not the best time to have some sexy times.
This can be a problem in the long run because the game is overly dramatic with everyone having problems.
Not the best scenario to fap.
exactly my brother exactly I was thinking the same thing but I still don't see why we couldn't give Jenny a little kiss

Reactions: Zorrion and Ragnar

duolaamm

Feb 13, 2020
That wouldn't bother anyone if the main characters weren't introduced through a stripping game followed by a public oral sex scene; It is weird how they all had this common interest in the MC at the begining since he was the only male in the group, and they even promised him naughtier group requests in the near future but later on they all turned into shy homely maidens with personal issues except for a former sex worker.
Because they subconsciously perceive the beta character of the mc,:rolleyes:
and they spontaneously start the mode of dealing with beta male,it is unconscious,:geek:
Puts beta mc in friendzone:)

• Angry
Reactions: Dragon59

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just curious, but where is the sex? The tags say there's both oral and vaginal sex. But I'm where they are hiding in the hotel, and there has yet to be any sex scenes. Just hinted sex with the uncle and quite a few new women scenes.

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
Just curious, but where is the sex? The tags say there's both oral and vaginal sex. But I'm where they are hiding in the hotel, and there has yet to be any sex scenes. Just hinted sex with the uncle and quite a few new women scenes.
The sex will happen eventually, just not yet in the chapters released besides with Jade.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes