Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
2022 starts off with a bang . .right off the bat MC is surrounded by all these babes!
MC hangs with multiple wonderful babes that want to spend time with him.

Any and all girls are open and ready to spend time with you .. choose who you want at any given moment.
But to be fair that's not a real Harem UNLESS the girls are all in agreement with each other girls shacking up with the MC. Not when you're locked out paths for wanting to date certain girls.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1641538533210.png

They are all in agreement Jade be ma girl.
We still live together, she is still 1st in line to the throbbing.
They all agree and me be all the merrier 4 it.
Life with babes - the perfect start on 2022 happyness!​

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

parish1

Oct 18, 2019
2022 starts off with a bang . .right off the bat MC is surrounded by all these babes!
MC hangs with multiple wonderful babes that want to spend time with him.

Any and all girls are open and ready to spend time with you .. choose who you want at any given moment.
dude thats not a harem game. having a platonic group of friends does not mean you have a harem.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I love Jade and she loves Jen and they live with Reb and Val.. I now love all 4 babes 4 life!
Is that not enough?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That's a good question, brother!

At least this Christmas special doesn't leave a bittersweet taste like the other one...
Well they are not canon so, doesn't really bother me, but still depressing them all over the place, and why did they have to have that mopey emo Asian chick in it but not Jade, or hell the Josh guy, maybe he can't get laid because he found Narnia.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Annoying characters that get stuff because they annoy people will ruin scenes all the time.
What's your favorite girl i like all of the girls at Jenny house but in the whole game my favorite is Rosa and the developer has made such a good path with her with slowly romance developing with her because of her dark past and that is what i love most about her.I hoe you understand what I'm trying to say because English is not my native language

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I like Jade. Because of all the teaser tweezers babes she actually gives us something.
We have to always lose to the girls - our time, our patience, our minds.
It is like we are not interesting but a beefcake that can show respect and play cool.
She actually invests something without waiting for gratitude,
the only one who thinks to give MC something to make up for his trouble.

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
can someone say, is this one worth playing?
I just tried it out, its heavy on drama and story. So if that's not your thing then pass but if it is it has good renders and decent story also it's one of those pick your fave L1 or have different saves for different girls.

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
Rebecca wouldn't be my first choice. But The Xmas Special is sweet. Hopefully, it is just one possible future.

kandemoor

Apr 17, 2020
Rebecca wouldn't be my first choice. But The Xmas Special is sweet. Hopefully, it is just one possible future.
Yes. I'm with you. I have felt weird seeing the reaction on the faces of the other girls (especially the ones I prefer) when they accepted the fact that I am definitely
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It already happens to me in the main game with Ashley and Jenny, but in this Xmas Special I have noticed it more.

Ryatt

Mar 7, 2019
Not bad lookin forward to see what path episode 5 go's.. reminds me a little of being a dik and college kings.. The MC is a bit of a wuss in my opinion.. the gals are pretty well done actually better than some of the gals from the other two games i mentioned but at the same time they also do resemble some of them to.

Also dunno if this has been asked cuz i cant be stuffed looking through everyone's comments for it, but is there any sex in this cuz as i mentioned i played all episodes and i got no sex scenes.. unless i'm just not picking the correct choices for them to happen..

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh come on get over it, Xmas event was just a touchy jerk off thing, isn't canon, my ideal ending is Rebecca my bottom bitch and Jenny Val and Jade to round out the harem, but still could enjoy the Xmas special.

Just do what us real fans of Star Wars do, live by Lucas work, and pretend diznee is a horrid fever dream.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Also dunno if this has been asked cuz i cant be stuffed looking through everyone's comments for it, but is there any sex in this cuz as i mentioned i played all episodes and i got no sex scenes.. unless i'm just not picking the correct choices for them to happen..
You could have had sex in chapter 1 itself from Jade, so I dont know how you missed it. And in chapter 4 there is a sex scene with Ashley. Vicky also had a handjob scene.

Ryatt

Mar 7, 2019
You could have had sex in chapter 1 itself from Jade, so I dont know how you missed it. And in chapter 4 there is a sex scene with Ashley. Vicky also had a handjob scene.
ok yeah i missed them.. i guess me trying to woo just one gal kinda made me miss them.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Yes. I'm with you. I have felt weird seeing the reaction on the faces of the other girls (especially the ones I prefer) when they accepted the fact that I am definitely
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It already happens to me in the main game with Ashley and Jenny, but in this Xmas Special I have noticed it more.
Drives me crazy, they all looked fake happy for them, especially Ashley.

Oct 16, 2021
So should I be excited when the actual sex scene with Rebecca happens, even though I already seen it? It was a bittersweet special to me, nothing so far about this game screams harem to me. The other girls still clearly hasn't gotten over the MC but put on this front like they were happy for both MC and Becca, it was sad to watch. And it would be great if the Dev added more pussy and ass eating during their sex scenes, Rebecca's ass looked too good not to eat. Jade didn't have a presence which was good, she's had like two sex scenes with the MC so I'm good on her.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes