Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
QQQdev and bastardo, you do realise that you can just emulate Japanese Locale without having to restart your PC?. There are programs for that
In Linux we need just to set variable that store current language(in console, for current terminal) and run game via Wine.

Also, can anyone explain to me how to upgrade weapons
In the shop called "Mix Shop" there is Accessories, Items, Weapon.
There just about 5 shops, you know? Hard not to find it.

naeblis4

Oct 21, 2017
If you're having problems with extracting the .zip archive and are a lazy bastard like me who hates restarting their computer whenever they want to change Locales, I've gone through the hassle of re-encoding the .zip as a .7z with proper Unicode (praise be) text encoding and some nice LZMA2 compression (like 90%, but still).

Here's a MEGA Link to it:

You can also make your life a lot easier by installing an app-by-app locale emulator such as Locale Emulator:

Pro tip, avoid archiving native Japanese games in .zip containers as .zip is an ancient container that does not specify encoding and is handled in different ways by different operating systems. .rar, .7z, and .xz are all great choices.
thank a lot !

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
What is ,,serif" for? I know I can set it to something but it's not translated so I dunno what it is for :/

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
Did you try this? But you'll still need to run game with Japanese locale.
AFAIK it's unnecessary to run RPGM VX/VXA games with japanese locale if japanese filenames were extracted properly (for this I just run 7z file manager thru NTLEAS, works for me). It's the older RPGM XP that needs switching to japanese locale to play translated games, but even then only if there are japanese filenames; otherwise it's enough to switch to english dll in the ini file (the in-game text might look strange, but readable).

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
AFAIK it's unnecessary to run RPGM VX/VXA games with japanese locale if japanese filenames were extracted properly (for this I just run 7z file manager thru NTLEAS, works for me). It's the older RPGM XP that needs switching to japanese locale to play translated games, but even then only if there are japanese filenames; otherwise it's enough to switch to english dll in the ini file (the in-game text might look strange, but readable).
But here a bunch of japanese filenames.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Played this game yesterday (Thank to the help of Rance H2O ).

And had 0 problems running it through the end.
Yeah there are plenty of parts where it's not translated, but if you are a little familiar with Shoku you can imagine the dialogue of those quests with ease ^^.

Game itself,
Not very original, but that's why i love Shoku game..
Just a easy corruption story with plenty of naughty scenes.

I do hope that he makes something completely new and original in the future, but wouldn't be heartbroken if he didn't .

Thanx for the upload Rance..:)

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
thanks for the troubleshooting ^^
And could not find any mistakes the dartei is alright who has problems is usually your own fault if you such games are not on system japanese down load data is broken as I have already explained ^ ^

and that not everything is translated is ok.
Do it because because you have lust and not because you who paid there for ^ ^

May 31, 2017
Hello I have a problem when I start the game (Screenshots), if you can help me to solve it. View attachment 314194
You have to extract with japanese locale, sou you can either change your system locale or extract it like this
i mostly just use winrar for the rar file and change it to jap local but for some people it still doesnt work? not sure why. either way thank you for the upload of the game View attachment 312407
this extracted the game correctly and uploaded a version where you dont need to extract with japanese locale.
There is .7z

The zip was unpacked with properly selected codepage, and packed in properly format.
Now after unpacking all should be fine.
You also have to start the game with locale emulator running in japanese.

Pewpew564

May 15, 2018
Could someone explain what "serif " means in the option menu.
Half of the text isnt translated so i dont really understand its purpose .

Oh and i how do i decrease Lewdness, because im over 100% and the pot doenst work :D

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I have this problem i am using locale emulator and i used 7zip. Anyone can help ?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes