2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Which girl do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Because of the site rules i cant add tags in the OP until this tags will be implemented. Right now you can choose love points, ntr points, friend points. But there no ntr scenes for now.
Love implemented.
Friend implemented.
Ntr only choices (path) for future ep.
Ok. Got it thanks.

Reactions: S.O.M.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
So, I haven't played this in a while, what is going on with the downloads? There is chapter 3, which does not include episodes 1-6? Are episodes 1-6 the prologue that is also available for download? And is that prologue then also chapter 1+2? o_O:unsure:

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
So, I haven't played this in a while, what is going on with the downloads? There is chapter 3, which does not include episodes 1-6? Are episodes 1-6 the prologue that is also available for download? And is that prologue then also chapter 1+2? o_O:unsure:
1-6 are prologue. Chapter 3 a main game (also, this chapter included ch 1-2 of Ellie's story).

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Hi, I am new to this game. It should start with the Prologue, file
A_Reflection_In_Your_Eyes-Ep6-pc .zip? I ask why it says Ep6

Reactions: S.O.M.

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Hi, I am new to this game. It should start with the Prologue, file
A_Reflection_In_Your_Eyes-Ep6-pc .zip? I ask why it says Ep6
Hey! This is a prologue, file named ep6, yes. And chapter 3 is a separate download file.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The walkthrough mod in game, if you dont know what answer to choose, will show you all options on the right side after answer options
The Wt mod doesn't tell you the exact route you're taking though. For example, "Zale's love to Ellie" - given by the routes there will be in the game, this could be good guy love, fatherly love, or evil guy wanna get his hands on her love - it's up for interpretation and it isn't defined. Then we have a Zale good or bad side choice, so the Zale love to Ellie could lead to an NTR route depending on that, if he loves her but evil or good, but that isn't specified, unlike most walkthrough mods where it's clear as day. You might want to remember that others not necessarily will have the same logic as you, who creates the game. And that is where the misunderstandings here come from.

Blazehoof

Oct 20, 2017
Hey! This is a prologue, file named ep6, yes. And chapter 3 is a separate download file.
See, this is what I'm talking about.
If you want to split the prologue off, then rename it, and start the main game from chapter 1.
Or you could just keep it in one piece and keep the original numbering...

Reactions: mofonistik

S.O.M.

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
See, this is what I'm talking about.
If you want to split the prologue off, then rename it, and start the main game from chapter 1.
Or you could just keep it in one piece and keep the original numbering...
Chapter 3 have ch 1 and 2. Why rename? Also, there will be a big patch for prologue (proofreader fixed very much typos, thanks to him for this), so there no point to rename old eps. Ep 1-6 - intro. This is very clear in the op.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
[START REVIEW]
I rate this game on CH3 (EP7) for one star.

Here's the reason why:
- Based on a non-native writer, the storrytelling/grammar is really bad.
- The renderings aren't even renderings. Just the same backgrounds over and over used again and added some images of girls in front of it doesn't make that renders. The setup makes the player feel bored over time.
- The story itself is blunt and unbelievable - no tensions - all girls more or less just jump the MC's dick.
- Animations - in short, i don't like those animations over here, there are much better ones out there. They are short and not really well done.
- And finally i don't like that the dev made big post like "tags which will 100% NOT be in this game ...", and just the next update the dev announces that they WILL BE in the game. A developer's words should be reliable.
[END]

Last edited by a moderator:
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes