w1nt34

Mar 17, 2020
Quick bug report. With Mara as advisor, if you spam the sell slave button before clicking elsewhere to advance the dialogue, you can get unlimited silver for the sale of one slave. Dunno if that extends to the other two, haven't done multiple playthroughs.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ran into another bug: when in battle against the aeromancer, had the exception attached every time my team cast fire.

Jan 21, 2018
Ran into another bug: when in battle against the aeromancer, had the exception attached every time my team cast fire.
Quick bug report. With Mara as advisor, if you spam the sell slave button before clicking elsewhere to advance the dialogue, you can get unlimited silver for the sale of one slave. Dunno if that extends to the other two, haven't done multiple playthroughs.
Thanks. Those bugs should be easily fixable.

I have currently done ~100 new renders out of ~250 needed for the new chapter.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
While we are waiting for the next update, I am going to throw out another mod.

As mentioned upthread, I am a big believer in the power of the internal voice of the protagonist to draw us into the story. As it stand, the story is told entirely in third person past tense. I wondered if it might be worthwhile to experiment with some first-person present tense and even some future tense, all within the protagonists mind. So I spent some time today and re-wrote some of my first mod to add two new voices to replace some of the existing text: "protagonist thoughts" and "protagonist fantasies." The result is attached.

To use these, back up your game folder and then copy the game folder in this mod to your game folder. Delete the files "8Hen.rpyc" and "script.rpyc" so the game compiles new versions of those when it loads (may not be strictly necessary, but can prevent some problems). Start the game and load either save. They are the same except that the first has Wisdom as the advisor when you remember "support advisor" and the second has Mara. I did nothing to Ungor-as-advisor scene so included no save for that. Hit the "remember" button and choose the scene you want to see.

The changes are mostly in the five scenes with the protagonist: the two "support advisor" scenes and the three potion scenes. They are considerably longer than the base game scenes, and are totally unofficial, so don't lose your base game files or saves. The other scenes are pretty much my first mod, with maybe some corrections.

These are a first cut at the scenes, so there may be typos. Let me know what you think.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm an idiot and packed the wrong script file. You'll need to download again to avoid a crash when the game tries to call a definition not in the script file I first included. It's a tiny download, so no biggie.

Jan 21, 2018
too bad, this game dosnt have lesbian scene :KEK:
There will be lesbian scenes.

Just here to say, incredible work. Really enjoy the story more than most anything else I've played.
Thanks. The whole game is planned to be a multi chapter work. As the game progresses you will visit the other provinces, find out more about the world it is set in and learn the backstories and motivations of each character.

Update:
Progress has been slower than I would have licked due to multiple reasons. Since I want to make the wait a bit easier but I don't want to spoiler too much I will just show some of the new areas for the next chapter.

This is the auction house. Pic 1 shows the auction block and the door to the dungeon (I will show some pics of that next week). Pic 2 gives a view from the VIP area. Ways to secure the merchandise for inspection on the left side. Cages for transport on the right side. Pic 3 shows the exit. The VIP area will get some nice curtains and chairs.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nice! Are the auctions going to be interactive in any way, or just eye candy?

I'm looking forward to seeing what your world-building brings us, but know it won't all be there until several chapters down the road.

Do we get to find out who the MC is next update, or is that still going to be a mystery until further down the road?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The dev is a one-man show creating this game just for his own satisfaction, so doesn't have an online presence (AFAIK) as the developer. While that means we don't get progress reports, the good news is that he is spending that time making progress on the game rather than talking about his progress on the game.

Reactions: Alannnnn

chichong

May 7, 2020
No lesbian. Women dominating women, but the sex is M-F.
I was about to download the game (female protagonist, slavery, management) then I saw your post. I have zero interest in straight sex scenes so thank you for the heads-up. Maybe I'll check back in 1-2 years for F-F.

Kamidju13

Sep 18, 2019
I was about to download the game (female protagonist, slavery, management) then I saw your post. I have zero interest in straight sex scenes so thank you for the heads-up. Maybe I'll check back in 1-2 years for F-F.
This game really good give it a chance)

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah. Sorry for the slow pace but my progress depends on how much time I have. Currently I am very busy otherwise. Development goes on, don't worry.

The first picture is from the Whispers scene I mentioned before. The location is the new tavern.

There are some F-F scenes, however penetration and blowjobs (=sex) is M-F or F-"snakes summoned by F". Some of the scenes that I have finished for chapter two however have F-F oral sex.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes