Jan 21, 2018
AAA just gave us news a week ago. Asking repeatedly for news doesn't speed up anything.

Given that it is a Ren'py game early in development, I would count on having to repeat the earlier play, because variables will likely have been added, invalidating old saves. That's usually the case in the early stages of these kinds of games.
Almost done. Aaaaalmost. All the story is done. Everything is rendered.

Fights are still missing. And the backbone controlling when the events are triggered is still missing.

Just need a few more days and then I will send a beta to Joe Steel.

Kamidju13

Sep 18, 2019
Did the first playthrough for chapter 2. Some minor issues but overall things are working. Will send a beta to Joe Steel most likely on sunday.

I am really looking forward to what you guys think of the new non-human races (that I did not spoil yet). ;)
Greate news can't wait to play Chapter 2!

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Did the first playthrough for chapter 2. Some minor issues but overall things are working. Will send a beta to Joe Steel most likely on sunday.

I am really looking forward to what you guys think of the new non-human races (that I did not spoil yet). ;)
I dont want any spoilers but does it have scenes from like each person just like this chapter? I just really like the slave path or fake slave anyway.

Jan 21, 2018
Just sent the beta out to Joe Steel. There are still some issues to fix, but it is playable.

I dont want any spoilers but does it have scenes from like each person just like this chapter? I just really like the slave path or fake slave anyway.
Yep. There is a scene for each route. The protagonist is only involved as an observer though. It will also change her scene when she is drinking a potion in her bedroom.

So a bit more corruption first, before she is tightening her own ropes more.

Kamidju13

Sep 18, 2019
Just sent the beta out to Joe Steel. There are still some issues to fix, but it is playable.

Yep. There is a scene for each route. The protagonist is only involved as an observer though. It will also change her scene when she is drinking a potion in her bedroom.

So a bit more corruption first, before she is tightening her own ropes more.
Only potions? Or mb shi will fall in slave path deeper?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Only potions? Or mb shi will fall in slave path deeper?
The scenes she watches corrupt her a bit, and the potion scene even more. Chapter 2 is mostly about advancing the story, though, rather than advancing the protagonist's corruption. Those who had Ugnor as the advisor in Chapter 1 and were a bit disappointed by the support advisor scene get their payoff in this chapter.

Kamidju13

Sep 18, 2019
The scenes she watches corrupt her a bit, and the potion scene even more. Chapter 2 is mostly about advancing the story, though, rather than advancing the protagonist's corruption. Those who had Ugnor as the advisor in Chapter 1 and were a bit disappointed by the support advisor scene get their payoff in this chapter.
Nice, hope new scenes for Whisper and slave advisor will be too. Patiently waiting.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
AAA, I think that you can get a Dame developer tag and that will allow you to change the title version # and so trigger an update notification on the "Latest Games and Updates" page. That will direct a lot more eyes this way, if that is something you want.

Jan 21, 2018
AAA, I think that you can get a Dame developer tag and that will allow you to change the title version # and so trigger an update notification on the "Latest Games and Updates" page. That will direct a lot more eyes this way, if that is something you want.
Aaaahhhhh. I see. Yeah. Good idea.

That "Chapter 1 2022-01-09" is not required to play chapter 2? Because it's Mega link seems to be broken.
Yeah it is not needed, I will edit it. In the future I will have separate downloads for the core game and for the images for each chapter.

caxapok1253

Nov 14, 2021
Ok, I'm playing it and so far it's very nice. But can you please change that combat round result popup? Would be great if it could be all fitted into one message. Something like:

Enemies get X dmg (Y melee, Z poison etc)
Your party gets X dmg (Y melee, Z poison etc)

Clicking through it is a bit annoying, especially now when you require one additional click after that popup closes for dices to get refreshed.

Also would be nice if "Manage troops" would show if merc is assigned to a team.

Reactions: Joe Steel

caxapok1253

Nov 14, 2021
There seems to be visual bug when enemy status effects are shown as applied to both parties. Actual effects do not apply to player's party, thankfully.

1660195759500.png

caxapok1253

Nov 14, 2021
But can you please change that combat round result popup? Would be great if it could be all fitted into one message.
So, I played some more and can say that popup is actually not much of an issue after some time.

But not knowing what unit on which group is a real pain, I have to initiate combat and then rollback to check it.

HUGE problem which was there from the day one that you cannot see which skill has which point threshold. 5-point Block is extremely OP since with rollback you can infinitely reroll dices and effectively cast it each turn. 20+ point skill are rather useless, weaker enemies die before you have chance to initiate it.

Team composition screen desperately needs popups with unit names, armor names (takes time to learn that grey=heavy), skill descriptions and ESPECIALLY traits. The latter seems not to be working, at least my poly-something units don't get that -1 to their point threshold.

If they would work, Steadfast swordsman should would give almost permanent -50% dmg and would be insanely OP.

caxapok1253

Nov 14, 2021
Okay, I finished chapter 2 and I can say that I love new content. Both scenes in cave for some odd reason was without background (with default castle background) so it felt weird. Don't remember any other major bugs.

Many scenes would benefit from some overall brightness. Especially first one, with Patrician.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes