• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Jan 21, 2018
I am currently finishing the Mara advisor scene. It was very hard to get the vegetable oil necessary due to issues with the supply chain and with sunflower oil suppliers from eastern europe. As you can see from the preview I managed to get a bottle. In these times of war and inflation, please take a moment to think of all the people selling under value, because they were not able to oil their merchandise properly before auction.

After that I will have around 160 pictures rendered for chapter 2. I will need another 60-70 more to finish the chapter. I am very happy how the advisor scenes turned out and I look forward to see what you think of them.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Looking forward to seeing this. As I mentioned before, I can do proofreading and playtesting, if you need help.

Jan 21, 2018
I finished rendering two more scenes. What is left to render is one more scene, some story scenes (each 2-4 pictures) and the epilogue. After that it is coding (triggers, enemies etc) and transfering the dialogue from my notes into renpy.

Looking forward to seeing this. As I mentioned before, I can do proofreading and playtesting, if you need help.
I will definitely let you beta test the new version.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Both of those pictures have a lot of promise for adding some variety to the game. I assume the guy with Mara is Lord Vosceria, whom we have yet to meet but would make a good semi-bad-guy (he cn't be the Big Bad, but he surely has hos own motives for helping the rebellion).

As we anticipate this, can you give us a hint as to the scope? I assume there will be one more advisor mission for each advisor, and breaking the governor, but what else? More potion sampling? Travel outside the Great Desolation?

Jan 21, 2018
The guy is Enigo Vosceria, scion of house Vosceria. He is the youngest of three brothers and owner of Mara. She was given to him as a present for his 12th birthday.

I can give a short sneak preview. The team is trying to find the other pieces of Taleiya's Binding. For this to work they need to find clues to the whereabouts of the other pieces. And of course they need a way to get to that location. Maybe they will meet new allies (?) that can help them for a suitable payment. There will also be background information on how the power structures of the province changed after the disappearance of the governor. This chapter will still take place in Zephyrea, the chapter after that will add a second map.

A small spoiler for how the other pieces will work:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The dev made a post right above your not three weeks ago. Why would you question whether the game is alive, given that evidence?
People don't scroll through the thread to look for signs of life when they can just ask the question and move on. lol
This thread is only 8 pages, so it's not really a big deal to just check, but in bigger threads, I may check the last page, and try to search the thread with key words, but usually, I avoid scrolling through tons of pages. But...being right above their comment, I can see it being a little goofy.

Jan 21, 2018
Aaron A. Aaronsen how is it going ? really looking forward to the release of chapter 2.
I hope that I will have a beta by next weekend. Then I will send that beta to Joe Steel for proofreading and bugtesting.

I had to add one more scene involving the protagonist and some mild self-bondage (of course she self inserts into different scenes she has seen) to advance the corruption aspect more. I am happy now with the amount of scenes for chapter 2. :)

Kamidju13

Sep 18, 2019
I hope that I will have a beta by next weekend. Then I will send that beta to Joe Steel for proofreading and bugtesting.

I had to add one more scene involving the protagonist and some mild self-bondage (of course she self inserts into different scenes she has seen) to advance the corruption aspect more. I am happy now with the amount of scenes for chapter 2. :)
is there some NEWS Aron? Can't wait to play this game, btw is Ep 2 separate game or we need saves from first chapter?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
is there some NEWS Aron? Can't wait to play this game, btw is Ep 2 separate game or we need saves from first chapter?
AAA just gave us news a week ago. Asking repeatedly for news doesn't speed up anything.

Given that it is a Ren'py game early in development, I would count on having to repeat the earlier play, because variables will likely have been added, invalidating old saves. That's usually the case in the early stages of these kinds of games.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes