Ren'Py A Ross Story: James [v0.5 Part 1] [King User]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
The game looks interesting.
Thanks. king User

Please use my overview if you like it. :giggle:
I will have to rewrite it honestly, because I've made the characters class change between the original version and this actual one, they went from highschool to university because the characters was supposed to be younger in my original story (that has been wrote some years ago). But because of some restrictions and to avoid any problem, I made them grow a bit when I released the game to be sure that, all the characters who can have some "naughty" scenes are adult, and that created a second issue as they was a bit too old to be students in highschool. It's also why you may notice some characters like Brent seem to lack of maturity when you compare his age to his behavior in the actual version, until I improve his story arc.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I can definitely see the improvements that went into this version. I was a much smoother experience. One thing that i think should be an easy fix, It should be "downstairs" instead of "downstair" Since there are more than one stair in a flight of stairs.

Reactions: King User

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
I can definitely see the improvements that went into this version. I was a much smoother experience. One thing that i think should be an easy fix, It should be "downstairs" instead of "downstair" Since there are more than one stair in a flight of stairs.
Yes indeed, thank you. I'm hunting for spelling errors at the moment, trying to fix them all while I prepare the next update.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

You continue doing a fantastic job. Thanks.
Like each update, I'm not sure if I saw everything but what I found was nice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good coninuation.

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Hello.

You continue doing a fantastic job. Thanks.
Like each update, I'm not sure if I saw everything but what I found was nice.

Good coninuation.
Hey Oliz, thanks for all :) I'm looking to fix all these bugs .

Reactions: Oliz82

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Happy to see continue this game! Besides the many good remarks from Oliz82, I would like getnly ask you, please check the grammar (or ask somebody to do it). You often write "he work" or "she do" instead of "he works", "she does" etc. And also the logic of the narrative could be more polished. E. G. the first morning, Edwards takes shower first, then goes out, but later when James joins his brother, the guys say Edward is late because taking shower... And if you don't mind, I think it would be more appropriate to make Mr. Ross look a little bit more older. Now he looks more or less of the same age as his sons.
Thanks and wish you a lot of good ideas for your project!

Last edited:

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Happy to see continue this game! Besides the many good remarks from Oliz82, I would like getnly ask you, please check the grammar (or ask somebody to do it). You often write "he work" or "she do" instead of "he works", "she does" etc. And also the logic of the narrative could be more polished. E. G. the first morning, Edwards takes shower first, then goes out, but later when James joins his brother, the guys say Edward is late because taking shower... And if you don't mind, I think it would be more appropriate to make Mr. Ross look a little bit more older. Now he looks more or less of the same age as his sons.
Thanks and wish you a lot of good ideas for your project!
Yes, I'm working on theses already. And you're right, Terrence is a little young but I'm going to edit him like most of the characters . I didn't want to make him too old originally because of his backstory but he'll need some edit.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
I see I only find segs in restroom only

Btw is there guide for this game?
For guide, I started working on it, but as I am editing certain parts of the game, I cannot finish it at the moment.

Regarding the scenes, a lot of them are still being prepared, so they will arrive gradually.

Reactions: AlixWoe

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ARossStoryJames-0.4.3.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
A poorly written story, I got lost from the get-go. It has potential though the plot in convoluted dialogue and narration is very lacking. The story is so clustered Im not sure who the protagonist, it feels like a multi-protagonist story. Yeah everything is so jumbled up it makes no sense from story to interconnected scenes.

Last edited:

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
A poorly written story, I got lost from the get-go. It has potential though the plot in convoluted dialogue and narration is very lacking. The story is so clustered Im not sure who the protagonist, it feels like a multi-protagonist story. Yeah everything is so jumbled up it makes no sense from story to interconnected scenes.
Thanks for your comment, I'll keep improving it to make it better.

SuperGumby

Mar 8, 2022
Thanks for your comment, I'll keep improving it to make it better.
Take the comment with a grain of salt. I didn't get lost from the get-go. It's pretty obvious that the story is slowly unfolding while interspersed with events from daily life. The story would benefit however from editing by a native English speaker (who actually paid attention in English class). Some anglophones are horrible with grammar. Thank you for your work.

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Take the comment with a grain of salt. I didn't get lost from the get-go. It's pretty obvious that the story is slowly unfolding while interspersed with events from daily life. The story would benefit however from editing by a native English speaker (who actually paid attention in English class). Some anglophones are horrible with grammar. Thank you for your work.
Yes i'm working on it, and thanks for your comment.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
It is true that sometimes it's a bit confusing. But I like the kinds of things the story is about quite a bit, so I'm perfectly willing to power through the typos and sometimes poorly explained things. One thing I really like about the games are the twins and their relationship, and James's exhibitionism. Also, i like the bully who turns out to be quite friendly. And I'm interested in the fantasy world too (even though that's the most confusing part). I'm wondering if more of the cast will journey there.

There's a new bug in this version where the town map doesn't go away some of the time and you see the dialogue over the map unless there's an animation. Happens in the school, the gang hideout, and the desert shop.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote