BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I generally like the story, except the therapist scene - it was way out of line for the therapist to talk about her sex life to a kid
I hope either the answers will be more to the point meaning if he doesn't want to hear it he doesn't have to. Also I hope he can avoid getting close to her and can instead stay loyal to one girl he meats instead of the fooling around with every girl in school which does not seem to be showing the girls as very smart, instead extremely naive
As well again we have to add the extreme serial killer on ca,pus stuff which is extremely uninteresting and crazy, also if they were really smart they would immediately have brought in sophia's ex boyfriend as he is most likely the culprit

Reactions: Mister_M

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I admit I came into it not really feeling the models at first, but I was bored and said why not? Actually this is a pretty good start of a game. After seeing the models in game I was drawn to liking them more, and the girls actually feel more real than I thought they would. Overall I'm interested in playing more just for the enjoyment of what I've seen already.

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
How can I skip all those annoying text messages?

Edit: Just read the DevNotes, never mind.

Last edited:

illusorygentleman

May 3, 2022
I'm loving so much about this game but there is a bug in the Ch 2 (on Android btw) that causes it to shut down during the Alexis/Sara conversation at the sorority house. I've tried several ways around it but no luck.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Great start so far.

I get a bit leery when a dev tackles more than one project at once though, considering so many can't even handle one.

I'll hope for the best on this one though.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
The renders are a thing of beauty, and apart from the kidnapping dragging on too long and yes one update is too long (Its over used in anime and donghua so I'm tired of it) the plot seems intriguing enough to make up for it being a point & click...the phone msg thing though, that is painful and annoying (so slow) after the convo with Polina I'm hoping there is an H tag inthe future because I definitely cant redo all the phone convos

Faith04

Jan 8, 2022
This game is a beautiful surprise.
The mechanics of the game, the modality of the photos and plot ,seem to me ,to be of the first level.
The girls are beautiful and it really makes you want to see everyone's content. I say it again, it is a pleasant surprise to have tried this visual novel, it looks incredible and I look forward to the next episodes. :love:

Reactions: VOYEUR

Sky-WaLKeR

Feb 7, 2018
I'm glad you're enjoying the game! I'm sorry to hear there is a bug you've encountered. Can you post a screenshot of just before the bug occurs?

One thing that would help me isolate the issue would be if you can send me the crash report after doing the steps in this video. Open the A Shot in the Dark app with your save on the screen just before it crashes, and then follow the steps in the video since it's time-based.
Hi im curious if Mom is gonna have storyline like rest of the girls?

JonyPony

Jun 2, 2019
Have to ask, didn't see any mention of it here... is there any way to prevent Sophia or Natalie from getting kidnapped? It seems whatever I do, one of them disappears.

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes