cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how do I defeated jessica enthralled?
As it state on the start page (index.html) under what cannot be done, Jessica cannot be charmed.

After elaine is sending you messages where is she loacated at?
Who? There is no one called Elaine/ Did you mean Ellie, Elian or Leanne? Check your phone, there are notes that may give some information. For Elian, visit the Avernus club or check your phone

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
As it state on the start page (index.html) under what cannot be done, Jessica cannot be charmed.

Who? There is no one called Elaine/ Did you mean Ellie, Elian or Leanne? Check your phone, there are notes that may give some information. For Elian, visit the Avernus club or check your phone
I meant elain. Where do I go to confront her?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I meant elain. Where do I go to confront her?
As I noted check the notes in your phone, it should say something there, otherwise, it is either at the Avernus club or teleport to her at night in the sacred clearing

john.K

Dec 4, 2022
pls.someone give me the perfect save file,my follow index just get endless mistakes ,so pls give me the perfect save file T^T

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
pls.someone give me the perfect save file,my follow index just get endless mistakes ,so pls give me the perfect save file T^T
you should say what kind of save do you want, there are 3 main routes, apprentice, conspiration and soft/hard murder, a lot of npc's have multiple charm options, and you can be male, female or futa

john.K

Dec 4, 2022
you should say what kind of save do you want, there are 3 main routes, apprentice, conspiration and soft/hard murder, a lot of npc's have multiple charm options, and you can be male, female or futa
Thank you for your reply, I would like a male, apprentice route to see the end, of course, if you have male conspiracy or soft and hard murder route, I would welcome, but mostly male, apprentice route to see the end, if you can provide, I would be very grateful

john.K

Dec 4, 2022
Since it is a software translation, I venture to say again, the male, apprentice route, before triggering the ending of the archive

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Since it is a software translation, I venture to say again, the male, apprentice route, before triggering the ending of the archive
Can someone send a save for female soft murder before the triggering the ending
If you only want to see the ending and nothing else then your gender does not greatly matter, just use the cheat menu or transform spell and change it. The path for the ending makes no difference.

With gender though there is the different endings for pregnancies for male/futa players, use the transform spell or the cheat menu to change. You may also need to alter the charm for Miss Logan to be a breeder or not as preferred.

I note for a female the pregnant ending do not happen so none of that matters.

If just alter charm/conditions as needed. Attached is a save, it is late game and heavily edited but to see the ending it is enough. Talk to Tess

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
If you don`t like the changing into some brainless fucktoy for Jessika - just go to the Miku. She will suck out all tainted Mana.
Just spent quite a time to figure it out. No tips in the walkthrough.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
If you don`t like the changing into some brainless fucktoy for Jessika - just go to the Miku. She will suck out all tainted Mana.
Just spent quite a time to figure it out. No tips in the walkthrough.
Tina can also help you, if you consider her main ability after all (before vamping)

john.K

Dec 4, 2022
“cmacleod42, post: 9690974, member: 183863” said:
如果你只想看到结局,没有别的,那么你的性别并不重要,只需使用作弊菜单或转换咒语并改变它。结局的路径没有区别。

对于性别,虽然男性/futa玩家的怀孕结局不同,但使用变身咒语或作弊菜单进行更改。您可能还需要更改洛根小姐的魅力,使其成为饲养员或不成为首选。

我注意到对于女性来说,怀孕的结局不会发生,所以这些都不重要。

如果只是根据需要更改魅力/条件。附上是保存,它是游戏后期和大量编辑,但看到结局就足够了。与苔丝对话
[/引用]
非常感谢您的慷慨分享

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
are there any futa scenes where you get penetrated?
and can futa impregnate?
It is implicit in some threesome scenes with Tess and John Adams but these are not detailed. Unsure otherwise, possibly with Mr Beasley

Futa can impregnate fine, they get the same endings as a male if they choose to make Miss Logan a breeder

Test9215

Dec 1, 2022
Hello how to save Sarah
When i return to the gates house i can no longer visit sarah
The vampire Kill me automatically and i have option to retry or to restart game

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hello how to save Sarah
When i return to the gates house i can no longer visit sarah
The vampire Kill me automatically and i have option to retry or to restart game
One slution is do not leave Sarah, give her the book as she asked, but this only works when she asked before the vampire attacked

Otherwise find and charm the vampire, she is hiding during the daytime

Test9215

Dec 1, 2022
One slution is do not leave Sarah, give her the book as she asked, but this only works when she asked before the vampire attacked

Otherwise find and charm the vampire, she is hiding during the daytime
I skipped the scene where Sarah asks for the book
because how to charm the vampire during the day ? I have already tried to go to the crypt and using spell unlife enspelled

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes