Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
If we use the reverse card, discord and patreon is full of dick-lickers that will suck his dick, and whoever make a critize they will attack you, insult you, and ask the dev to ban you for the sake of the Horde.

That's what happened to me, and I don't like discord.
Also when the presents were spread, the Horde appeared in this thread to defend him and be hipocrite on discord.
Someone who is here too, was insulted. And "someone" in discord "offered" money to ban us.
I will not say more than that.

So no, it is not black and white in this world, there is grey. Here at least, there is some type of "neutral zone" even if it is a pirate site.
I think here too there are too many such zealous enablers, to put it nicely. The system has a natural filtering system for complainers, not so much enablers. Those that complain while sometimes annoying are largely harmless as they have no power. So they eventually move on. That is unless the game is really stagnant and can't filter them fast enough to match replacement rates.

On the other hand, those zealous enablers being fans tend to entrench themselves. They support and defend everything without question, are openly hostile to even constructive criticism and mere opinions. They even scare new players and donors away that aren't of the same zealous ilk. They bog down the entire system eventually causing the familiar pattern we see with financially successful patreon games that go nowhere.

That's why I try not to get mad at complainers even when I find their complaint unwarranted, unless the implementation would be actively harmful. The ecosystem is already skewed and while they're not always on point, as a whole they're a necessary counterweight that keep games on the right track.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ottoeight

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Variety is good, nothing against a good (emphasis on good) tomboy. If Arianne is re-done she can garner support.

Keep her tomboy status but fix the saggy yet small tits, the weird shape of her ass, and fix the hair.

This was actually mentioned a few times in patreon and discord, but you can imagine how it went when the majority of people want the thickness.

The discussions are quickly killed.
I mean, every model has some weird shapes going on with them.

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
I'm confused, what can you craft with the rogue clasps? I thought it was for rogue armor but apparently not...

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
If we use the reverse card, discord and patreon is full of dick-lickers that will suck his dick, and whoever make a critize they will attack you, insult you, and ask the dev to ban you for the sake of the Horde.

That's what happened to me, and I don't like discord.
Also when the presents were spread, the Horde appeared in this thread to defend him and be hipocrite on discord.
Someone who is here too, was insulted. And "someone" in discord "offered" money to ban us.
I will not say more than that.

So no, it is not black and white in this world, there is grey. Here at least, there is some type of "neutral zone" even if it is a pirate site.
Damn, sorry to hear that. I always love to read your take on things. Very raw and unfiltered, to the point and of relevance.

And agreed, despite its share of problems, this site does offer the least bias.

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, do we have a detailed changelog about what changed with 0.5.2.5? I read a couple pages back but didn't find anything.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Since Arianna can go to Rumah, are there plan to set her up with Orc sex with the other clans?
Absolutely not
Hey guys, do we have a detailed changelog about what changed with 0.5.2.5? I read a couple pages back but didn't find anything.
Here

0.5.2.5a - 2022.12.24
Good evening,

I feel a bit like the MC in this image...well if I had a fireplace...I guess a fireplace video on my second monitor will have to do ;)

So this update is finally done...Not with as much content as I would have liked but at least a few new scenes are implemented and the christmas special is also included. I almost expected to run into this situation at the start of the month. I've worked on a lot of images and materials, but putting them all into the game and also make meaningful events is a different story. That's why only a part of what I've worked on is now implemented in this update. The rest will come (as said before) in the final update 0.5.3.0 next month.

So what's new in this one?

Arianna's bonus scene from last month (337 images)
A new reward system where you can gain extra talent points by doing activities like farming/cutting trees/picking locks/finding items....
A new event for Christmas (I will put a spoiler at the bottom of this post on what to do, only read if you really want to ruin the surprise or can't find out) (438 images)
Reworked the animations for Tia in Katherin's house + added some new. You can now wake Katherin at night when she is already sleeping (280 images)
Beginning of Tia's quest (it's not that much yet, but you can see where the journey is going) 2 new maps
bugfixes as always
Hotfix a: Fixed the strange bug that called the Ayita event when entering the area around Madrag Kaz.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Then why in the name of fuck Athia, Mira, Sabrina and Penny never win stuff?
Aren’t they sexy?
Are you telling me that Tia is the miss Arenfield every year?
Tia is sure kinda sexy (depends on my mood), but ain’t that sexy to keep winning so many stuff in a row!
I'll level with you. I'm a patron who was there since the beginning. So Chyos' said my vote counts for 100 people.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Btw, did you notice? no one has breakfast or lunch in Arenfield. This isn't healthy: MC needs breakfast :mad:.

(I have a few ideas... ;))

Arez33

Mar 16, 2021
Hi, i noticed a few bugs here and there after 40h+ on the game, i can't remember all of them exactly but i'll try,

- The first one is the worst : just after a save PC crash and when trying to get back, all saves are corrupted, impossible to continue anything so now i have to keep of copy of the files after each session. Idk exactly the circumstances but it happened to me 2 times already. (i have all my drivers updated, no problems what's or ever with my system).

- Huge fps drop during Tia and Maui's BJ scence.

- Overlap of Tia's avatar in some dialogues with the female orcs in Rumah (with and without outfit).

- In the camp, after dancing with Lyvia if you go to Tia's tent then leave, she will ask you for a ride even if she isn't your wanita yet and still virgin.

- The "auto fight" (when too high lvl gap) with the raven bandits doesn't allow you to drop any bucklers or leather belts and they drop in normal fights tho. (you can drop them later with the rogues anyway but.. just saying).

- Another really minor one, is the reset of the MS (when changed in the cheatbook) after each interaction with the maps of management (camp or Rumah).

That's about it ! Keep up the great work :)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hi, i noticed a few bugs here and there after 40h+ on the game, i can't remember all of them exactly but i'll try,

- The first one is the worst : just after a save PC crash and when trying to get back, all saves are corrupted, impossible to continue anything so now i have to keep of copy of the files after each session. Idk exactly the circumstances but it happened to me 2 times already. (i have all my drivers updated, no problems what's or ever with my system).

- Huge fps drop during Tia and Maui's BJ scence.

- Overlap of Tia's avatar in some dialogues with the female orcs in Rumah (with and without outfit).

- In the camp, after dancing with Lyvia if you go to Tia's tent then leave, she will ask you for a ride even if she isn't your wanita yet and still virgin.

- The "auto fight" (when too high lvl gap) with the raven bandits doesn't allow you to drop any bucklers or leather belts and they drop in normal fights tho. (you can drop them later with the rogues anyway but.. just saying).

- Another really minor one, is the reset of the MS (when changed in the cheatbook) after each interaction with the maps of management (camp or Rumah).

That's about it ! Keep up the great work :)
Some of them happen because 5.2.5. Is still a test version, messing up saves and other elements was already mentioned by Chyos.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes