Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Hey guys, I have a question...how do I even start a relationship with Kate? She spends the mornings with my friend, then, she waits the tables (MC stares at her ass and wants to touch her), at night she works all the time and then go to sleep really late and I could never initiate any action to earn affinity. I am progressing steady with the mother, though.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey guys, I have a question...how do I even start a relationship with Kate? She spends the mornings with my friend, then, she waits the tables (MC stares at her ass and wants to touch her), at night she works all the time and then go to sleep really late and I could never initiate any action to earn affinity. I am progressing steady with the mother, though.
You have to play her minigame, when Rick arrives during the evening drink with him.
This will bring you to a minigame where you have to serve the customers as Kate.
Then I guess you’ll know how to handle it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dalurker

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
You have to play her minigame, when Rick arrives during the evening drink with him.
This will bring you to a minigame where you have to serve the customers as Kate.
Then I guess you’ll know how to handle it
Thanks, will try. I'm loving the game. I only started cheating for money and random hunt items but I'm enjoying unlocking quests and seducing all the girls.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks, will try. I'm loving the game. I only started cheating for money and random hunt items but I'm enjoying unlocking quests and seducing all the girls.
I see, in some few updates it shall come a rebalance and rework update where it will also half some “grinding” problems you could say

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Why can we have a choice to invite Rick in to let him have the worst nightmare? :devilish: Unless it's mostly good for the plot I won't share any girl with any man! :LOL:

Game_Y9gXFKZV4Z.jpg

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Why can we have a choice to invite Rick in to let him have the worst nightmare? :devilish: I won't share any girl with any man! :LOL:

View attachment 2268088
Even if you don't have that option, Rick will come back to watch...not that i expected anything else from that cuck :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only thing which makes me a bit sad is, we got no chance to castrate Dasan, put him in the cell and let him watch how the MC fucks his mom (and all other girls he wanted).
Could have always bedded him 6 feet under after we had our fun with him :cautious:

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
I kinda feel sad for Rick... Not sad enough to share Kate with him, but it would be nice to give him one of the other girls. Perhaps I'll give him Tia so we can get rid of her content! :LOL:

Reactions: valley57

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I kinda feel sad for Rick... Not sad enough to share Kate with him, but it would be nice to give him one of the other girls. Perhaps I'll give him Tia so we can get rid of her content! :LOL:
Look, it's sad that Rick doesn't find much luck with love when MC is around, which is why we should support his idea of going away to find wife for himself. Then he could come back and bring his new wife's sister and mother with him, for our MC to seduce. :p

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes