Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Look, it's sad that Rick doesn't find much luck with love when MC is around, which is why we should support his idea of going away to find wife for himself. Then he could come back and bring his new wife's sister and mother with him, for our MC to seduce. :p
Man, he's always drunk...

Rick's sidequest might be: he goes in Kirlic for a alcohol rehab treatment.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Let Rick get Frank, let a true love blossom!

With a side quest where MC needs to setup a dinner between the two, buying the wine, hiring Imawyn as violinist, and even cooking food to them.

stillspiff

Sep 18, 2022
Some of them happen because 5.2.5. Is still a test version, messing up saves and other elements was already mentioned by Chyos.
restarted game using 5.2.0 and tia's corruption is capped a 9. searching threads it looks like this was done in very early ver b4 dasan quests implimented deliberately. do u know if this has been reintroduced to make players start rumah village or is it a throwback bug

Got the solution to Tia's corruption capped at 9 seen a few with this question so hope this helps those guys or girls maybe

Once you start rumah village quest and sleep there tia's corruption continues to increase

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
After starting Tia's Quest everybody is asleep in Arenfield day and night
I'll wait for the update
We've already explained it.

Anyway, sleep in Anya's bed. Next morning everybody will wake up.

Anyway, the quest stops as soon as it starts: you just find the rope, you climb up and... that's it.

how to start the xmas event? i cut the three and fight the demon, now i'm in my house and...?
Already explained it too. Search for the little Fir tree.

PilikaDude

Mar 12, 2022
So I can't get Tia new quest to start. I go have dinner at the mother house but other than a few dialogue nothing happens.

X47 Games

Feb 28, 2020
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.2.5a] [Chyos]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 936 MB

ENCRYPTED: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -

NO ENCRYPTED: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what is the difference between ENCRYPTED and NO ENCRYPTED versions ????

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I kinda feel sad for Rick... Not sad enough to share Kate with him, but it would be nice to give him one of the other girls. Perhaps I'll give him Tia so we can get rid of her content! :LOL:
I honestly didn't feel bad for Rick at all. Dude's MC's best friend and sends him out alone into the forest on a wild goose chase after he was injured and his only parent was slaughtered. Only for him to sleep in what turns out to be a witch's hut and get cursed. And then when MC tells him about it and his curse issues, he won't even believe him let alone help him.

Coulda snuck him into his giant house, coulda came with him to make sure he's okay, coulda loaned him a few silvers for a room, there's about a half dozen very reasonable things an actual best friend would do. I say fuck that good time charlie. Or rather all his romantic prospects.

He's really getting the perfect just deserts of being a friend only in drinking if you think about it. That's now what MC is to him.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes