Rleo

Apr 19, 2020
Is it possible to use the same save for an earlier version of the game to play the new updated version? Or do I need to start the game again if I download the updated version of the game?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Anyone have new walkthrough?
Could you please update 0525 walkthrough? I want to avoid mistakes to affect the play .
There is NO 5.2.5. walkthroughs goddamnit!
How many times do I have to tell you, a walkthrough is made for X.0. updates not X.5.!
Even without a walkthrough if a choice is presented to you, use your brain, like… do you even need a walkthrough in real life when an old man coming from a dark alley offers you some candies?
Mmmh?
Is it possible to use the same save for an earlier version of the game to play the new updated version? Or do I need to start the game again if I download the updated version of the game?
You mean transferring saves from an old to new game version?
Bruh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shdo

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
How many times do I have to tell you, a walkthrough is made for X.0. updates not X.5.!
Even without a walkthrough if a choice is presented to you use your brain, like… do you even need a walkthrough in real life when an old man coming from a dark alley offers you some candies?
Mmmh?
using brain is overrated

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Could you please update 0525 walkthrough? I want to avoid mistakes to affect the play .
Bro, you have 40 save slots, you know.

Bro, this is a RPGM game. Your saves are in the www/save folder. Just copy and paste.

Bros, you are breaking my heart.

Reactions: Rleo and zARRR

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
Even without a walkthrough if a choice is presented to you use your brain, like… do you even need a walkthrough in real life when an old man coming from a dark alley offers you some candies?
Mmmh?
In fact playing at .5 tends to be less rewarding than at .0

At least for me in the last 6 months where maybe it's better to play every two updates

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, you need to actually talk to her after peeling the potatoes. That's when she'll ask you.
I have tried already, all she says is that I have worked hard and that I can go upstairs to sleep ( something along those lines)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have tried already, all she says is that I have worked hard and that I can go upstairs to sleep ( something along those lines)
Try talking to her on different times of the day and in different places (in front of the fireplace in the morning, with Verena at noon or at her bed dureing the night)

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Try talking to her on different times of the day and in different places (in front of the fireplace in the morning, with Verena at noon or at her bed dureing the night)
I will try to talk to her while she is with verana, hopefully it works. Her aff stop increasing after she hit 12

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Then my game has a bug because I can't get her to step 9 in the walkthrough (I peel the potatoes but she doesn't ask me to do down with her to the basement) ( I haven't started Kate's quest yet) (Claire's aff is 12)
How could you reach 12 Claire aff points if you didn't start Kate's quest? you simply can't.

Before entering the cellar for the second time with Claire, you have to have sex with her in her bedroom. BUT you can't have sex with Claire in her bedroom unless Kate is drunk. How could you give her wine if you didn't start her quest? you can't.

So, did you cheat? did you raise aff of corr point by using the cheatbook?

If your answer is no, then please explain how you banged Claire in her bedroom without giving Kate wine... wait, wait: are you playing a ntr route where Thomas is porking Kate? :eek::eek:

I will try to talk to her while she is with verana, hopefully it works. Her aff stop increasing after she hit 12
Totally and utterly pointless.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
How could you reach 12 Claire aff points if you didn't start Kate's quest? you simply can't.

Before entering the cellar for the second time with Claire, you have to have sex with her in her bedroom. BUT you can't have sex with Claire in her bedroom unless Kate is drunk. How could you give her wine if you didn't start her quest? you can't.

So, did you cheat? did you raise aff of corr point by using the cheatbook?

If your answer is no, then please explain how you banged Claire in her bedroom without giving Kate wine... wait, wait: are you playing a ntr route where Thomas is porking Kate? :eek::eek:

Totally and utterly pointless.
I thought someone said that I didn't need to do Kate's quest in order to continue Claire's? Anyway you can actually go all the way up to aff 12 with Claire without having to do steps 8 and 9. And thanks for clarifying Ottoeight . Will start kate quest later in the day

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020

I was able to have sex with Claire in the inn room without interacting with Kate.
I played the serving game and didn't go to eavesdrop Kate and Thomas conversation. Claire interacts with you like when you keeps Kate busy/away from the room.
Kate arrived at the room at 2 am.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
I was able to have sex with Claire in the inn room without interacting with Kate.
I played the serving game and didn't go to eavesdrop Kate and Thomas conversation. Claire interacts with you like when you keeps Kate busy/away from the room.
yeah, you are right I just did it as you said. someone should add this to the walkthrough

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I thought someone said that I didn't need to do Kate's quest in order to continue Claire's? Anyway you can actually go all the way up to aff 12 with Claire without having to do steps 8 and 9. And thanks for clarifying Ottoeight . Will start kate quest later in the day
yeah, you are right I just did it as you said. someone should add this to the walkthrough
Just tell me what you did not understand in these words of mine: " If your answer is no, then please explain how you banged Claire in her bedroom without giving Kate wine... wait, wait: are you playing a ntr route where Thomas is porking Kate? "

If you don't play a damn ntr route, Kate is always in her room at midnight. Therefore you have to give her wine.

Anyway, these are my final words on this topic.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
There's probably a bug somewhere there, not sure why you're surprised. Kate has a lot of states and some seem to fall through the cracks. I for example was able to sleep with Claire when Kate was in the room when she was literally inside the room, waiting in her winterfowl outfit (first time). Obviously not the same as that requires some progress with kate, but the game also obviously shouldn't have allowed it as I was not remotely far enough to where Kate knows about Claire.

Honestly, I noticed a lot of issues with the time/npc state. Quite loose.

Jan 7, 2022
In the evening party when both Tia and Lyvia are present, after the party there is a dialogue where Tia says they should invite Lyvia to Rumah and have a party there.

Is it implemented? I tried for a long while but couldn’t get Lyvia to Rumah.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes