zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Can anyone help me? I snuck into the guest house after 3am to steal the queens stuff, but nothing happens. I empty the chest and leave, even sleep for a day or two, but when queen bee gets out to talk with the people, I can't talk to her, since my questlog didn't change and it still tells me to steal her valuables.
Is it bugged or am I missing something?
You didn’t steam the panties in the other chests.
Did you?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Kate actually waits until 2am in the hallway even upon success of the minigame.
Honestly, I have no clue why you are telling this: she exactly enters her room at 12:10. You talk to her on her bed: if you don't bang her she exactly falls asleep at 1:20, and you can go to Claire. Now, if Kate drank wine you can have sex with Claire.

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
Honestly, I have no clue why you are telling this: she exactly enters her room at 12:10. You talk to her on her bed: if you don't bang her she exactly falls asleep at 1:20, and you can go to Claire. Now, if Kate drank wine you can have sex with Claire.
he talks about the ntr path otherwise she comes in 12 o clock

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
phrasing. you explicitly walk up to them and make them stop, violently intimidation fails.
I think what you meant is no way to prevent it from happening again
Wooh Mrttao didn’t recognize you, cool pfp.

Yeah sadly there is no way to stop them, even if you threaten and beat the shit put of them 10 times, they keep harassing Kate.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Wooh Mrttao didn’t recognize you, cool pfp.

Yeah sadly there is no way to stop them, even if you threaten and beat the shit put of them 10 times, they keep harassing Kate.
you know, it would be pretty cool if they "learned their lesson" after you give them a couple of beatings.
we should pitch the idea at chyos. maybe he will add it

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That's exactly my whole point and that's exactly what I told the other guy: Kate is always in her room at midnight unless you play a ntr route. I was describing what happens in a non-ntr route.

Man, I have no idea of what happens in a ntr route. I never played it and I'm never going to play it.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
That's exactly my whole point and that's exactly what I told the other guy: Kate is always in her room at midnight unless you play a ntr route. I was describing what happens in a non-ntr route.

Man, I have no idea of what happens in a ntr route. I never played it and I'm never going to play it.
As far as I know, with NTR ON, if you play the serving game and you not eavesdrop on Kate and Thomas's conversation, the NTR path doesn't begging or progress.

If you don't get close to them and stay in Kate and Claire's room, Kate doesn't return to the room around 12 am and you are able to interact with Claire, including having sex with her.

I progressed the relationship with Claire that way.
The first time I did it was by accident, but it keep working as I was not checking on Kate and I just worked with Claire and then talked with her in her room.

With NTR OFF this shouldn't be doable, as you say.

Last edited:

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Not sure why you guys are getting tripped up. Its not on the NTR path, it's before you pick any path. When you do the minigame, early on she simply does NOT return at 12:10. This is true regardless of if you win or lose. So long as you actually do it, she returns at 2:00 AM. The conditions for her to return at 12 is if you either (A) do not drink with Rick that evening or (B) if you already progressed her story to after you told Thomas to fuck off.

Try it if you don't believe me, I did it again to confirm the guy's story despite remembering it to be true on my playthrough as well. Started new game, skipped intro, did claire potato game, won kate serving game, went straight to kate's room.

Edit: If she did not wait with Thomas, then how did you ever even tell Thomas to stop? Did you fail the drinking game on purpose? Early game before you progress her story, she obviously has to wait for your interaction there so that you can even get the chance to reject the NTR path.

phrasing. you explicitly walk up to them and make them stop, violently if intimidation fails.
I think what you meant is no way to prevent it from happening again
Well yes, I thought it was clear that I meant to have them stop completely but I see how the phrasing could be misunderstood.

Personally I think a story friendly solution would be to get the option to have Kate wear a more normal uniform after you deal with Thomas. But that would require some new cgs. An easier fix would be to either have him grab her arm instead with ntr off (this cg exists when they try to get her to sit). And/or maybe to outright break that first guy's hand to immediately send a message to the rest. Certainly would be appreciated if you pitch it to him.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not sure why you guys are getting tripped up. Its not on the NTR path, it's before you pick any path. When you do the minigame, she does NOT return at 12:10. This is true regardless of if you win or lose. So long as you actually do the minigame, she returns at 2:00 AM. She only returns at 12:10AM if you either (A) do not drink with Rick or (B) if you already progressed to where you told Thomas to fuck off. Try it if you don't believe me, I did it again to confirm the guy's story despite remembering it to be true on my playthrough as well.

Edit: If she did not wait with Thomas, then how did you ever even tell Thomas to stop? Did you fail the drinking game on purpose? Early game before you progress her story, she obviously has to wait for your interaction there so that you can even get the chance to reject the NTR path.

Well yes, I thought it was clear that I meant to have them stop completely but I see how the phrasing could be misunderstood.

Personally I think a story friendly solution would be to get the option to have Kate wear a more normal uniform after you deal with Thomas. But that would require some new cgs. An easier fix would be to either have him grab her arm instead with ntr off (this cg exists when they try to get her to sit). And/or maybe to outright break that first guy's hand to immediately send a message to the rest. Certainly would be appreciated if you pitch it to him.
You can walk up to Thomas at 0:00 and have that interaction, and it used to be that Kate wouldn't wait that long in the past unless she cheated on MC.
Chyos constantly changes things in the early parts for balanceing or in order to make triggers to get more easily.
In the beginning it used to be that Kate would be in her room around 0:30 at max, it was possible to interact with Claire before that to trigger her scene but the window was rather narrow, so many people apparently missed this increasing the timeslot for such action is an easy way to mitigate that issue.

Also in regards to the soldiers, remeber guys those guys are send there from the front or on their way to the front, the guys change daily so they wouldn't know about what happened the day before... and some douchbags probably would try to hit her up anyway just to show they are more manly then the previous guy.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
You can walk up to Thomas at 0:00 and have that interaction, and it used to be that Kate wouldn't wait that long in the past unless she cheated on MC.
Chyos constantly changes things in the early parts for balanceing or in order to make triggers to get more easily.
In the beginning it used to be that Kate would be in her room around 0:30 at max, it was possible to interact with Claire before that to trigger her scene but the window was rather narrow, so many people apparently missed this increasing the timeslot for such action is an easy way to mitigate that issue.

Also in regards to the soldiers, remeber guys those guys are send there from the front or on their way to the front, the guys change daily so they wouldn't know about what happened the day before... and some douchbags probably would try to hit her up anyway just to show they are more manly then the previous guy.
Maybe they're remembering an old version yea. I've actually taken a look at the coding and nothing really works on such intervals anymore. The smallest window for things now are an hour and even those are rather rare. Walking states are not coded by the minute as dialogue freezes time but not movement. For Kate specifically, when she walks it's already considered like she's in the room for Claire's events. However her state when she's waiting in the hallway is different than her walking to her room state. And that can be activated right away by playing the minigame. So it's very plausible that you can progress with Claire without Kate.

As for the soldiers, I thought about that. I'm sure it can be written in a way that gets the rumor mill going. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, I hear her boyfriend did ___ to the last guy that tried." You can even go silly with it because the guys there are not the same, having it get more grandiose as time passes specifically because the guys are always changing. But otherwise yea, I still think the best solution is to get the option to put her into a tamer outfit after the blackmail ends. Or really just anything, as ntr off should feel like ntr off and not ntr lite.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Not sure why you guys are getting tripped up.
It started when a guy asked why he was failing moving on with Claire's path. I still have no idea why, but my guess was that he had to move forward with Kate's path.

you already progressed her story to after you told Thomas to fuck off.
That's it. ;)

how did you ever even tell Thomas to stop? Did you fail the drinking game on purpose? Early game before you progress her story, she obviously has to wait for your interaction there so that you can even get the chance to reject the NTR path.
Yep. That's what I did. I failed the serving game, then I waited for Thomas and Kate and told Thomas to stop bothering her and repeated it till ntr path was nuked. :D

Oh well, I guess this is my new motto: nuke ntr path. :p

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes