Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Yep. That's what I did. I failed the serving game, then I waited for Thomas and Kate and told Thomas to stop bothering her and repeated it till ntr path was nuked. :D

Oh well, I guess this is my new motto: nuke ntr path. :p
Lol well I fully agree with the sentiment of nuking the ntr path. But for future reference, you don't need to fail the serving game. Ya just need to actually do it. Win it as to never even give him the slightest excuse to try for even the minute it takes you to head up the stairs. ;)

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Lol well I fully agree with the sentiment of nuking the ntr path. But for future reference, you don't need to fail the serving game. Ya just need to actually do it. Win it as to never even give him the slightest excuse to try for even the minute it takes you to head up the stairs. ;)
Walkthrough: "At 20A you can tell Thomas to stop blackmailing Kate if you help her in the evening". I could, and I did. :p

#nukentrpath :D

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
you know, it would be pretty cool if they "learned their lesson" after you give them a couple of beatings.
we should pitch the idea at chyos. maybe he will add it
Good news I proposed it to Chyos and he accepted.

Within next update:
“after giving a beating to the soldiers 3 times there will be an option to make them stop forever”

Also Tehemai

Last edited:

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
question I couldn't find the answer for with the search option, for emily I killed the bandits when they came in instead of letting them abduct her, does this mean her quest is shut off for me now since I can no longer raise her affection above 10?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
question I couldn't find the answer for with the search option, for emily I killed the bandits when they came in instead of letting them abduct her, does this mean her quest is shut off for me now since I can no longer raise her affection above 10?
No the abduction is part of her quest. go save her

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Another set of bandits will break into the house after few nights, when you sleep in the store room. So you can't lock yourself out of it, game will give you as many opportunities for saving her from the bandits as you need. As in letting her get captured and then you saving her from the bandit camp.

ButchCassidy

Jul 24, 2019
If I sent liandra to the baron with chasity belt option, how do I bring her to camp party at training camp?

The party at the camp is now available even if you sent Liandra to the Baron (this will also help to improve morale, you must have your men at the camp or it won't work)

I sent her to baron just can't figure out how to include her in the party

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If I sent liandra to the baron with chasity belt option, how do I bring her to camp party at training camp?

The party at the camp is now available even if you sent Liandra to the Baron (this will also help to improve morale, you must have your men at the camp or it won't work)

Because you can’t, once you chose where she goes there she stays.

Nicky99

Apr 16, 2022
Hi guys, I'm a bit panicky. I'm doing the mission for the mine. I'm at the point of "send 5 mercenaries into the mine" and I can't go on, talking to Giron he tells me to Talk to Jhon, talking to Jhon he tells me I have to convince Giron. I'm going crazy. I tried to recruit other mercenaries, but after having recruited 2 (I'm at 7) I have not found any more, although I slept and passed the time.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hi guys, I'm a bit panicky. I'm doing the mission for the mine. I'm at the point of "send 5 mercenaries into the mine" and I can't go on, talking to Giron he tells me to Talk to Jhon, talking to Jhon he tells me I have to convince Giron. I'm going crazy. I tried to recruit other mercenaries, but after having recruited 2 (I'm at 7) I have not found any more, although I slept and passed the time.
Sleep more after few days they respawn

• Love
Reactions: Nicky99

Nicky99

Apr 16, 2022
Sleep more after few days they respawn
a thousand thanks! i had 3 days go by and i thought it was a bug. For security now I have done 1 week and I was able to recruit the missing mercenaries. I managed to unlock the mission

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021

If Liandra is sent to Dave, then the camp party goes on without her. There are no problems here. Just interact with the wine by the campfire and the party will begin.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes