zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Tia may be the most controversial girl but she remains the best woodcutter in history.
The Original companion and finally her story will end…

SIKE PREGNANCY BABY

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Just tell me what you did not understand in these words of mine: " If your answer is no, then please explain how you banged Claire in her bedroom without giving Kate wine... wait, wait: are you playing a ntr route where Thomas is porking Kate? "

If you don't play a damn ntr route, Kate is always in her room at midnight. Therefore you have to give her wine.

Anyway, these are my final words on this topic.
IF YOU DO THE WAITRESS MINIGAME, KATE WILL SPEAK WITH THOMAS UNTIL 2AM AND NO I AM NOT PLAYING NTR I HAVE IT OFF

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That depends on the candies being offered :p
A candy covered in dust and other off putting elements, and it looks like a medical pill covered in sugar, and it has a strong smell of alcohol.
Surely you need a walkthrough for it!
Not taking it may be the worst choice ever leading to a NTR route, but taking it?
Oh damn lots of sex :sneaky:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
A candy covered in dust and other off putting elements, and it looks like a medical pill covered in sugar, and it has a strong smell of alcohol.
Surely you need a walkthrough for it!
Not taking it may be the worst choice ever leading to a NTR route, but taking it?
Oh damn lots of sex :sneaky:
i mean, that description of the candies does sound like how some game writers want to guide players making the wrong choice by presenting the situation in coloured view :p

Reactions: Logan3000x

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i mean, that description of the candies does sound like how some game writers want to guide players making the wrong choice by presenting the situation in coloured view :p
Oh sure, but it could be a bluff.
Or a double bluff, OR A TRIPLE BLUFF.

Now in this game there aren’t wrong routes, they either bring you to Romance, NTR and other shenanigans, they don’t make you play 3 hours and then BOOM game over, all of them except 2 or 3 are crystal clear…
If you are telling me that siding with Hekima will bring a path of peace, joy and candies, I will say sure man, take also the candy of the old man if you believe that

Last edited:
Reactions: Logan3000x

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
IF YOU DO THE WAITRESS MINIGAME, KATE WILL SPEAK WITH THOMAS UNTIL 2AM AND NO I AM NOT PLAYING NTR I HAVE IT OFF
If you let Thomas bone her, Kate will "speak" to him until 2 am. What do you think they'doing during those 2 hrs? do you think they play chess?

I replayed the whole game 3 times and everytime I went to sleep in the inn (either my rented room or Kate's room) I always saw Kate entering her room and go to bed at midnight. Always. Because I NEVER let Thomas blackmail/threaten her when she failed the waitress minigame.

Dude, did you understand what happens when Kate fails to collect the money Thomas wants AND you decide to NOT help her?

Anyway, I think you failed to understand what "disabling ntr option" does. It doesn't "nuke" the ntr path: you just don't watch a scene happening (but it happens).

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
any tips how to beat syfa in the sanctuary? i'm lvl 7 and there's no chance i can beat her. do i really need to grind to lvl 25? i need an offering for uldar.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
any tips how to beat syfa in the sanctuary? i'm lvl 7 and there's no chance i can beat her. do i really need to grind to lvl 25? i need an offering for uldar.
LVL up your character it's gonna be hard to beat Syfa, and you should of done Isha/Gwen quest before starting Syfa to get one of the item required for Uldar. Also there are many quests that should have been done before starting Mira's Sanctuary.

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
LVL up your character it's gonna be hard to beat Syfa, and you should of done Isha/Gwen quest before starting Syfa to get one of the item required for Uldar. Also there are many quests that should have been done before starting Mira's Sanctuary.
ok, thanks. i was following the walkthrough and didn't expect this difficulty spike.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
ok, thanks. i was following the walkthrough and didn't expect this difficulty spike.
Always check your questlog: you'll see that every quest has a difficulty level: Mira's initiation quest is lvl 25.

My advice is: restart a new gameplay - if you have a save from before you read Marcus' letter, restart from it and don't read the letter until you complete more quests.

My second advice is: don't start the whole Mira's second half (from 16. till the end) until you have completed Emily's and Frisha's stories.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
If you let Thomas bone her, Kate will "speak" to him until 2 am. What do you think they'doing during those 2 hrs? do you think they play chess?

I replayed the whole game 3 times and everytime I went to sleep in the inn (either my rented room or Kate's room) I always saw Kate entering her room and go to bed at midnight. Always. Because I NEVER let Thomas blackmail/threaten her when she failed the waitress minigame.

Dude, did you understand what happens when Kate fails to collect the money Thomas wants AND you decide to NOT help her?

Anyway, I think you failed to understand what "disabling ntr option" does. It doesn't "nuke" the ntr path: you just don't watch a scene happening (but it happens).
Kate actually waits until 2am in the hallway even upon success of the minigame. Early on before you deal with Thomas, they just stand there until you approach the area regardless. When you succeed and observe, he just takes the money and sends her on her way even with NTR on as he has nothing really to blackmail her with. He doesn't try anything so it's doubtful anything happens simply because you're not there to observe from the shadows.

It's the same reason Mira and Frisha take 2 hours to get changed for bed. Merely to give you a window of time to watch the interaction. Though I agree with the sentiment, the shorter you can cut those interactions the better.

You're right though that this game unfortunately still gives strong NTR vibes whenever other males are involved even with NTR turned completely off. Definitely something Chyos can improve upon as the NTR scenarios still bleed too much into the regular content. Like the actual drinking game molesters with no real way to get them to stop. Though I don't think it's true that the events still happen off screen anyway. I'm pretty sure for example they absolutely can't lose their virginity if you have NTR off by others.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Virgin boy

Mar 27, 2020
9. The next day Ophilia is gone and a hidden 3 day timer is started. Pass 3/4 days then visit the tavern after the guests arrived and walk in front of the small stage. Ophilia should enter the tavern now. ( what this mean what i need to do ??)

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
9. The next day Ophilia is gone and a hidden 3 day timer is started. Pass 3/4 days then visit the tavern after the guests arrived and walk in front of the small stage. Ophilia should enter the tavern now. ( what this mean what i need to do ??)
just wait a week and enter the tavern from outside instead of waiting inside.

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
I finally caught up, it took me 42 hours to do probably everything I can. Amazing game, although I have a lot of ideas what could be added here, e.g. changing clothes like in the case of Pia and I wouldn't be offended if it was a bit more sets than 1

Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
Can anyone help me? I snuck into the guest house after 3am to steal the queens stuff, but nothing happens. I empty the chest and leave, even sleep for a day or two, but when queen bee gets out to talk with the people, I can't talk to her, since my questlog didn't change and it still tells me to steal her valuables.
Is it bugged or am I missing something?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes