VN Ren'Py A Touch of Magic [v19-11-2023] [First Sin, JAD]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
This game really has a Reluctant Archon vibe going on, or is it just me ?
Definitely does. Feels like a successor to Archon. I'm glad if it is, Archon was really good.

Even the characters & their circumstances are similar, Anthea is Alvara(Guardian), Oggy is Sammy(Orc), Celine is Ophelia(obsessed Sister/Wife), Sam is Vanessa(Detective), Ayano is Katsumi(Heiress), Juliana possibly is Kelyera(Demon/Succubus), Kichiro & Goro are Renzo & Hideo(Heir & Guardian), Mr Hamada's new Guardian is Zoe(Guardian in training), Cherry is... Elizabeth(Vamp)?

MC though feels more like a spoiled & carefree dick compared to the MC in Archon.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Eh ... MC in archon is a bonified silver spoon heir to one hefty empire of magiks, his peers are overpowered,
the allies he gets are godesses and most have affiliation to his lineage, his family, rather than with him particularly.
MC though feels more like a spoiled & carefree dick compared to the MC in Archon.
MC in Archon is older and has the time spent to build his POWER club empire, remember the series?
Sorcerer is a much better successor to Archon than most games around here, with the matured MC.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Definitely does. Feels like a successor to Archon. I'm glad if it is, Archon was really good.

Even the characters & their circumstances are similar, Anthea is Alvara(Guardian), Oggy is Sammy(Orc), Celine is Ophelia(obsessed Sister/Wife), Sam is Vanessa(Detective), Ayano is Katsumi(Heiress), Juliana possibly is Kelyera(Demon/Succubus), Kichiro & Goro are Renzo & Hideo(Heir & Guardian), Mr Hamada's new Guardian is Zoe(Guardian in training), Cherry is... Elizabeth(Vamp)?

idk main point of archon was that MC was ridiculously strong and could fuck with anyone (to protect his girls) this one is some just weak club owner (from what i readed)

Reactions: ImariKurumi

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Eh ... MC in archon is a bonified silver spoon heir to one hefty empire of magiks, his peers are overpowered,
the allies he gets are godesses and most have affiliation to his lineage, his family, rather than with him particularly.

MC in Archon is older and has the time spent to build his POWER club empire, remember the series?
Sorcerer is a much better successor to Archon than most games around here, with the matured MC.
Sorcerer was so damn well written. Never heard of Archon before, but I see now that it's been abandoned and I always cull those from my searches. Good average rating though.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Whoop Archon clone, man I miss Archon...
MC are dumb tho, truly thinking with his dick, even without player's choices. The way MC's act in the first release haven't really sold me to play the next update. Just my opinion. Good luck dev.

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
so guys this game have any content, gifs animations or something like this, its any reason to play or its only a demo?

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Is it me, are a lot of these pics from other games or did this game start with another name? They look amazing just curious. I hope the story is as great. It will go on my list to try after a few updates. I have tried to many one and done. I get so intrigued by the story and then disappointed.

Good Luck with the GAME!!!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
This is for anyone who wants to change the game's fault text box.

To install this updated text box change, just unzip the gui folder and place it into your game folder (This will over ride the default text box). Now run your game exe, and enjoy the text box changes (example below).

New Text box.png

Reactions: Tkoyama

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Oh, it looks like that first review that was suspicious to so many has been removed, but a different, more believably written, 5 star review has replaced it.

Reactions: Issikka
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes