VN Ren'Py A Touch of Magic [v19-11-2023] [First Sin, JAD]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
really dude? Aside from posts on this very page, right on the first page we have:

so.... cmon man
I get reading is hard n all and you wouldnt necessarily want to rea every page but not even glancing at the first or last pages?
well now that you pointed out you are right but that doesnt mean i need to read it all,.and sorry but isnt just vibes,is all the same less some dif names and part of the plot,i dont really care if this dev partial take parts of that amzing bn but at least polish up the game and the second things is if isnt half bad ,i want this one with a finished tag in the future

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
well now that you pointed out you are right but that doesnt mean i need to read it all,.and sorry but isnt just vibes,is all the same less some dif names and part of the plot,i dont really care if this dev partial take parts of that amzing bn but at least polish up the game and the second things is if isnt half bad ,i want this one with a finished tag in the future
So you complain about no one seeing how it's similar to a specific game without actually reading if anyone had actually mentioned it or not? :WaitWhat::FacePalm:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey, fellow deviants. Here is the bonus scene corrected for grammar if you're interested.
If you like being a sex slave, you'll like this. :sneaky:

Unzip the file and put it in the folder named "game." Overwrite files if required.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bigredmouser029

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
How in the name of this game is that even possible?
The bonus scenes are always locked by hte end of the game.
How dos one go and activate them?
Have you looked at the MC? He seems interested in the babe,
but unless she shackles him and brings him in to do her bidding,
how does the bonus take place?
Have you gone through his actions so far?
If you like being a sex slave, you'll like this. :sneaky:
All is cool to have some bonus self love scenes, but what about the plot?
Where does being a sex slave ever fit in such a game where MC has to ”investigate”,
while he be in this phuny furniture status sex slave state to somebody we do not even know yet?

a safe heaven for Fayes, magical beings that have been living among the humans for a long time
A safe heaven with MC living in sex slavery? What a wonderful life, eh?
ou will be playing as a young man and the owner of the nightclub
MC is also the CEO and is running the show ... while being a sex slave?
Now it's up to you to protect the young Nephilim
How is a slave supposd to ”protect the young Nephilim” ?
Be there to jump in front of the RPG before it hits?
Nephilims require a lotta hard ordinance to get dropped,
what is a sex slave supposed to do in that scenario?

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
All is cool to have some bonus self love scenes, but what about the plot?
Where does being a sex slave ever fit in such a game where MC has to ”investigate”,
while he be in this phuny furniture status sex slave state to somebody we do not even know yet?
My guess is this is non-canon and has nothing to do with the current game because the dialogue was very Engrish, not as polished as the game. It was a scene the dev decided not to use. It would make a nice alt-side story. wink wink ;)

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Great start, love the VN, nice renders, very good looking characters, love the fantasy elements mixed with real world elements. Though it felt rushed the sentences are still well written and entertaining. Looking forward to future updates and how he will solve his problems and uncover the rat in that other family.

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Hopefully he continues or continues his first game that he was about to finish when his patreon got shutdown

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
There are few games or VNs that include magical powers that I like. "A touch of magic" is one of the few that I liked, keep it up dev

Reactions: 666billy666

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
News Report #3

Hello! I have been really busy with my work and I'm remaking a few scenes where I didn't like the final product, that's why the update hasn't come out yet. The good news is that during this time, I ended up writing down the general script for Chapter 2, 3 and 4! Next week I'll be free from work and I'll be taking the entire week to write the dialogues for those chapters now that I have the general concept of every scene done. Lastly, I'll be making a few polls on Patreon to decide some outfits and scenes for a few characters spicy "encounters". The outfits will vary between bikinis for an entire beach day segment, lingeries, dresses and so on.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
it should be noted that the news is dated Mar 18 2024, which is still newer than his last post on his patreon

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
"I want to have everything ready in at least eight months or less.”
^
holy shit also radio silent on patreon.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes