VN Ren'Py A Touch of Magic [v19-11-2023] [First Sin, JAD]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
The developer is really ambitious, he has barely released a prologue and is already talking about a second season... let's see if he can deliver what he promises, unfortunately I doubt it.

At least I can see that he has more prepared than what he left available in this prologue, and that irritated me, you showed renders that aren't even in the game yet, this prologue was super short, and I already got spoilers from the previews. --"

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
look promising

only thing i dont like its that some screenshots are not in-game yet so i dont think they should be posted but other then that.
i got no problems

Now question whats the development time for this project ?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This game has a review that is the undisputed advertisement for the game to come,
but has such a weak plot that is spoiled and killed already in the little game time we have,
as there is no tension and no motivation going forward. Mc is too much carefree for the plot proposed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
Not many elements to have an idea of what the project is going to be. The story seems to be loosely inspired by games like Yakuza and A wolf among us but it's not yet clear.

For the moment, the characters intro is fine. Still some work to do on the dialogues and the build up of the X scenes. I'll keep an eye on this.

JustheTip

Nov 20, 2023
The developer is really ambitious, he has barely released a prologue and is already talking about a second season... let's see if he can deliver what he promises, unfortunately I doubt it.

At least I can see that he has more prepared than what he left available in this prologue, and that irritated me, you showed renders that aren't even in the game yet, this prologue was super short, and I already got spoilers from the previews. --"
Nah this guy is a scammer, he used to develop a game called "Deprived Town", which was a buggy, incoherent mess btw, then halfway into the development he decided to remake the entire game from the start, then halfway into remake he starts promoting this game, and then one day, before a supposed final update, his entire patreon is just gone and he hasn't said a word since.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Issikka

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Wow! What a banger of a game this is. Class oriented exclusive content and medieval setting,
this is quite the dragon age inquisition experience I was looking for after it was so long since when I played that.

What calss did you choose? I went with the Damon/king slayer class - House of the dragon style,
felt like it fit this game so well.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Wow! What a banger of a game this is. Class oriented exclusive content and medieval setting,
this is quite the dragon age inquisition experience I was looking for after it was so long since when I played that.

What calss did you choose? I went with the Damon/king slayer class - House of the dragon style,
felt like it fit this game so well.
the fuck drugs you on cause they aint doin ya no favora

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
A Touch of Magic [v19-11-2023] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 113mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Thanks.
I wish you luck. This seems impossibly ambitious:
  • 20 main girls to romance, each with their own motivations and fetishes.
  • More than 15 side women to hookup and have fun.
Cheers, I am going to skip this in that case. 20 main girls and 15 side girls? WAY too much. Best of luck to Dev though, this does look good otherwise.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
some parts of this are so liberally just out n out stolen from RA its honestly impossible to NOT feel the inspiration

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so noneone seeing this a very fake redo of the one and only masterpiece"RELUCTANT ARCHON" if not wtf

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
yeah and in the first page didnt motice nothing outside the common post ,will be nice if you can show me ,what im missiing?
really dude? Aside from posts on this very page, right on the first page we have:
This game really has a Reluctant Archon vibe going on, or is it just me ?
so.... cmon man
I get reading is hard n all and you wouldnt necessarily want to rea every page but not even glancing at the first or last pages?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes