VN Ren'Py A Touch of Magic [v19-11-2023] [First Sin, JAD]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
kind of want to try it but the lack of sex tags tells me it might be to soon for me.

is this the kind of modern magic game with supernatural/monster beings in it or just humans with magic? i dont think i'll count the Nephilim since it looks to much like a human.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
The review that came out immediately sounds like an AI fluffpiece.
And the guy, Im assuming is MC, looks like the snarkiest piece of shit
Yeeeahhhh... I was honestly debating bringing it up, as it immediately stood out to me too. The review is highly suspect since it reads like an AI, which funny enough, is exactly how the character profiles in the dev notes read as well. I'm honestly wondering if its the dev themselves.

His review makes no sense unless he has information about the game that we don't. The choices don't actually matter here, at least not yet, and it also somehow predicts the future of the game's content with all the "twists and multiple endings" that aren't even in the game? :illuminati:

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
This game really has a Reluctant Archon vibe going on, or is it just me ?
No its not just you, I had that vibe pretty soon in the game too, its another supernatural in the modern world story, which their are many, but yea the fact its another bar owner with his own familial issues, with a orc buddy, its really on the nose for Reluctant Archon. Maybe took a bit of inspiration on Lucifer too since the MC got what is likely a badass barmaid bodyguard.

I haven't played the game yet, but something triggered me in the overview. Isn't the plural of fay fays? (Assuming that the game using the form 'fay' for a single being and not 'faye' which I haven't seen anywhere in relationship with fae, fay, fairyfolk etc.)

It might not be a big thing but I know it will constantly annoy me while playing whenever I see the term.
In game it seems its faye singular and fayes plural, I guess its the particular name gimmick for this game, also the Dev isn't native English from the fact it got another language along with English on its first release, so it might have been done due to their own lingual twist, or simply because of all the terms that exist they decided to just mash fae and fay together, which would make faye, anyhow its not like its that outrageous, its not like everyone won't get it in an instant since its still similar.

Jul 31, 2023
Yeeeahhhh... I was honestly debating bringing it up, as it immediately stood out to me too. The review is highly suspect since it reads like an AI, which funny enough, is exactly how the character profiles in the dev notes read as well. I'm honestly wondering if its the dev themselves.

His review makes no sense unless he has information about the game that we don't. The choices don't actually matter here, at least not yet, and it also somehow predicts the future of the game's content with all the "twists and multiple endings" that aren't even in the game? :illuminati:
I came here to say something similar. It reads like a script piece that was given out to media from a publisher.

Screenshot 2023-11-19 085640.png

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The tenders are fantastic and the developer is being pretty damned ambitious with 20 girls. Nice one.

Go for it.:coffee:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ATouchOfMagic-2023.11.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes