Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
A new update will be out next week, had a lot of personal things going on and got distracted by other stuff I work on a lot since the last update. hopefully be more consistent with updates as even I realize it has been TOO LONG since I updated.

This is my learning project and there only going be 1 season now, season 1 was always a self-contained story.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Chapter 5 Release

Windows, Linux and Mac versions released on for free

Change Log
  • 102 new images
  • 8 new scenes (one big scene in 2 locations)
  • 20 pages from the screenplay added
  • 2 new sex scenes
Changes

I used the remove noise filter in Photoshop to try and compensate for my PC and not being able to let images cook long enough in Daz. Didn't adjust chapters 1-4 images but if people think chapter 5 images are better, I'll apply the filter to chapters 1-4.

Chapter 5 Description

After everything that has been done to him, Simon finally takes his revenge on Brenda and Tiffany, an act of revenge that surprises Jimmy and utterly shocks Tiffany, so much so, that she begins to question Brenda.

We end up with a night scene where Simon finally puts himself exactly where Brenda wanted him to be, while Tiffany tries to not let her past scream out at him.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Chapter 5 Release

Windows, Linux and Mac versions released on for free

Change Log
  • 102 new images
  • 8 new scenes (one big scene in 2 locations)
  • 20 pages from the screenplay added
  • 2 new sex scenes
Changes

I used the remove noise filter in Photoshop to try and compensate for my PC and not being able to let images cook long enough in Daz. Didn't adjust chapters 1-4 images but if people think chapter 5 images are better, I'll apply the filter to chapters 1-4.

Chapter 5 Description

After everything that has been done to him, Simon finally takes his revenge on Brenda and Tiffany, an act of revenge that surprises Jimmy and utterly shocks Tiffany, so much so, that she begins to question Brenda.

We end up with a night scene where Simon finally puts himself exactly where Brenda wanted him to be, while Tiffany tries to not let her past scream out at him.
In chapter 06 he will fuck Brenda's friends and also Tiffany?

Anxious.gif

I would love it if there was an orgy where Jimmy fucks Brena and Tiffany. One long life to Magic. :love:

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
sure can

Here is a list of tags I would add, some aren't in VN right now, but will be.

3DCG, Kinetic Novel, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Multiple Protagonist, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Interracial, Lesbian, Milf, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Romance

These are more of a heads up for the future, but some could take a long time before being seen.

Monster, Paranormal, Swinging, Voyeurism, Masturbation
I need to update this as I shortened the story to one season only, there be no masturbation, swinging, paranormal, voyeurism or monster now, sorry for anyone who was interested in that but the VN be better for it.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Chapter 6 Release

Windows, Linux and Mac versions are released on for free

Change Log
  • 140 new images
  • 16 new scenes
  • 24 pages from the screenplay added
  • 2 new sex scenes
Chapter 6 Description

Tiffany starts to see the Forrest for the trees in regards to Brenda and how little she can trust her, the night before and this realization has Tiffany on the warpath, as she fills her friends in on everything and a surprising detail that Brenda let slip. Simon receives some surprises which include finding out that Jimmy and he were not the only visitors Emma received today.

NOTE TO UPDATER

my website link sadly needs to be removed, hosting was a luxury cost so it had to go.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The lighting balance on the renders leaves a lot to what is required; they are too dark.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The lighting balance on the renders leaves a lot to what is required; they are too dark.
there is a disparity between the first 5 chapters and the new chapter, which is due to a daz update that prevented the very popular ghost lights from working, the new chapter has a new lighting setup but there is nothing wrong with lighting in the new chapter.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes