Chapter 7 Release

Windows, Linux and Mac versions are released on for free

Change Log
  • 90 new images
  • 10 new scenes
  • 16 pages from the screenplay added
  • 1 new sex scene
Chapter 7 Description

Emma confides in Sally and they both visit Logan as Sally has more than one need, Emma very much enjoys watching one of Sally's needs, but even she gets distracted by a bombshell from Logan, little do they know that Simon is also going get a big surprise.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Chapter 8 Release

Windows, Linux, and Mac versions are released on for free

Change Log
  • 129 new images
  • 20 new scenes
  • 25 pages from the screenplay added
  • 3 new sex scenes
Chapter 8 Description

After the surprising request from his father, Simon deals with the position he has been put in by seeking advice and then taking out his anger on those that he feels are responsible.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A Town Called Tool [Ch. 8] [Notretsam]

ANDROID

- -

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ATownCalledTool-CH8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: Notretsam

turk4games

Oct 19, 2019
Not really impress on the story, graphics nice, but plot kinda lame so far, no one is that dump, perhaps have mc play dump but take revenge on the girls by taking advantage of their plan. of course not share that he know for now but tough that would show that he's smater then you portray him, have him test thier plan and intension, have him put them through in comprossing scenarios that forces them to play along to keep their plots secrets thinking there succeeding to fool him. but in reality he his playing them, example if couple want to play him, then have him cuck them, you made too one sided. you need a balance. have him weed out who he can trust, the trusted helps him, the others they get domintated, or at lease off the option to be submissive or dominated. take thier game and have him take it up a notch further then they planned but in a innocent or naive way. or at lease they think it is. and you may want a place to store all the evidence he gathers to use against them for latter. when you want to revel the ending that would either fool him or them. remember you call the game call "a town called tools", so how ever is against him. should be made an unwilling tool. unless you plan to make him a complete humiliated cuckold. but then the story would be too lame for me.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not really impress on the story, graphics nice, but plot kinda lame so far, no one is that dump, perhaps have mc play dump but take revenge on the girls by taking advantage of their plan. of course not share that he know for now but tough that would show that he's smater then you portray him, have him test thier plan and intension, have him put them through in comprossing scenarios that forces them to play along to keep their plots secrets thinking there succeeding to fool him. but in reality he his playing them, example if couple want to play him, then have him cuck them, you made too one sided. you need a balance. have him weed out who he can trust, the trusted helps him, the others they get domintated, or at lease off the option to be submissive or dominated. take thier game and have him take it up a notch further then they planned but in a innocent or naive way. or at lease they think it is. and you may want a place to store all the evidence he gathers to use against them for latter. when you want to revel the ending that would either fool him or them. remember you call the game call "a town called tools", so how ever is against him. should be made an unwilling tool. unless you plan to make him a complete humiliated cuckold. but then the story would be too lame for me.
He's supposed to be dumb. He fell for a hypnotise book, he's hardly the bright spark.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Too many language errors that are easy to fix. Copy the script into WORD and run SPELLING/GRAMMER CHECK.

Also: The thinking looks like talking, rookie error.

Last edited:

jbon20

Jan 18, 2020
There is SO much wrong with this game it's actually unplayable. Plot, Storytelling, Pacing, Punctuation, Capitalization. And lets be honest, NO ONE wants to play as a fat MC with a little dick. Dev, u need a writer for better storytelling and pacing and an editor to help with spelling issues. Sorry. This is just bad.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
A Town Called Tool [v9.2] Unofficial Android Port

- 168mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
the tool stands for timeline of our lifes, it's not called "town called tools" either.

there are only 3/4 chapters left and the story is over.

it's rather odd to me to have someone saying graphic is nice and the story isn't, considering graphics are the weakest part of the VN due to it being my learning project. it's fine if you don't like the story but everything makes perfect sense.

He's supposed to be dumb. He fell for a hypnotise book, he's hardly the bright spark.
the main character isn't really dumb, a bit dumb in how to deal with people, he is just very trusting and not the most confident when it comes to dealing with people.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Too many language errors that are easy to fix. Copy the script into WORD and run SPELLING/GRAMMER CHECK.

Also: The thinking looks like talking, rookie error.
grammarly will be crushed by this comment

There is SO much wrong with this game it's actually unplayable. Plot, Storytelling, Pacing, Punctuation, Capitalization. And lets be honest, NO ONE wants to play as a fat MC with a little dick. Dev, u need a writer for better storytelling and pacing and an editor to help with spelling issues. Sorry. This is just bad.
thanks for making your one and only post in my VN thread, it's appreciated and made me laugh.

Reactions: BKimmie

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The next update will be out soon, Christmas time, New Year and then my birthday on the 8th is the only time of year I take off, takes some time for me to get back into the swing of things, so really didn't start developing chapter 9 till the end of January, I'm close to finishing it.

Also, regarding the last review, there is a logical reason why the scenes are bare with props, there was a war that wiped out most of humanity and Tool is the first town that has been rebuilt, so there are not a lot of props in the world of this novel. Although I do admit, the rooms are probably too large and that doesn't help (learning curve). However, as stated, there is a logical reason, it would be nice if people didn't just presume the worst and instead think, maybe there is a reason why the developer did that.

Also, if people haven't read my updates on Itch, then I will be rerendering chapters 1-5 at some point. Due to changes Daz made to ghost lights around chapter 6, I had to find a new way to do lighting for chapter 6, which turned out to be better and I want to add that to chapters 1-5. Also, around chapter 6, I let the renders cook for more time, so a redo is needed, ATCT will be better for it but it sucks, all part of the learning curve and it's only the indoor images that will be rendered.

Finally, this novel will be ending after chapter 11, so including chapter 9, 3 chapters left.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Chapter 9 Release

Windows, Linux, and Mac versions are released on for free

Change Log
  • 157 new images
  • 8 new scenes
  • 31 pages from the screenplay added
  • 2 new sex scenes
Chapter 9 Description

We pick up in the morning with Tiffany and her friends as they reminisce over the night before and plan for today. Everything we've seen so far has built to today, in a Town called Tool we find strange bed partners and Simon's world is about to come crashing down.

Reactions: lucasdavid

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ATownCalledTool-CH9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes