Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
my Patreon link hasn't been removed from the front page, hope that be removed as deleted my Patreon page.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
keep it up.
the most important thing is to be creative, to make something you want to do.
there will always be people that will not get it, or expect something else, or just don't like it. thats life.
and that is fine. people should be allowed to tell what they think, of course while trying to not be personal, that should be a rule. no point attacking each other, nothing good will come out from that.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I actually don't think the renders are all that bad.
Inexperienced perhaps, but better than I can do.

Personally, this game is an "Ignore" for me, as Future Tag: Swinging is a big nope, and I don't see anything commenting on making content avoidable.

That being said; Keep at it Dev, make your game and remember that 90% of reading feedback is separating the honest/constructive criticism from the Troll slung BS.

Good Luck!

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
keep it up.
the most important thing is to be creative, to make something you want to do.
there will always be people that will not get it, or expect something else, or just don't like it. thats life.
and that is fine. people should be allowed to tell what they think, of course while trying to not be personal, that should be a rule. no point attacking each other, nothing good will come out from that.
I actually don't think the renders are all that bad.
Inexperienced perhaps, but better than I can do.

Personally, this game is an "Ignore" for me, as Future Tag: Swinging is a big nope, and I don't see anything commenting on making content avoidable.

That being said; Keep at it Dev, make your game and remember that 90% of reading feedback is separating the honest/constructive criticism from the Troll slung BS.

Good Luck!
appreciate the support from you both.

Also, hobobob, the swinging is sorta swinging, I put that in as a tag, as eventually, relationships develop but there still be sex with other characters.

If you or others haven't noticed, the people in Tool are horny and getting hornier and hornier.

So its sorta swinging but not really in the traditional sense.

Also, yeah I need to let the renders cook longer but due to my current PC, I have to balance between the time it takes for render and the quality of the render. As you said and are right on, the images don't look that bad but could be of better quality.

Reactions: giqui

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: giqui and Notretsam

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
My English is not exquisite, but even so I did the translation of the game dialogues. Translation from English to Brazilian Portuguese. Attached translation file.

Reactions: Notretsam

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Chapter 4 release

Windows, Linux and Mac versions are available for free on

Change Log
  • 126 new images added
  • 19 new scenes added (some are small)
  • 24 pages from screenplay added
  • 1 new sex scene
Changes
  • Added new window to Simons bedroom for lighting reasons and redone all images in past chapters where new window show.
  • Added new windows to the downstairs hallway for lighting reasons and redone all images in past chapters where new windows show
  • Made Tiffany's bedroom window wider for lighting reasons
  • Changed furniture around in lounge room for lighting reasons and redone lounge room scene from chapter 1
  • Redone Lesbian sex scene from chapter 3, some of it anyway
  • Added new dialogue to explain why Emma backs down so quickly from Tiffany in the park
Chapter 4 description

After a big decision made by Simon the night before, an act by Tiffany and her friends has him quickly changing his mind. This leads Simon to Brenda and crossing that line once again. Unknowingly Simon has fallen right into Brenda's trap as we follow her and find out more about what is going on and who exactly is involved. Brenda continues to lead Simon where she wants him as Simon continues to use what he thinks is his saviour, the magic book.

First Post Update

I don't have a Patreon account anymore, the link in the first post can be removed.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
the mc looks like a cuck and seeing the 4 picture I will actually think it will fit if that bitch is his mom or something...... will pass on this because when you see that many dicks and only a few girls it means always the same.....not my kink but good luck.
Well the MC is a cuck a next level beta. lol

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Possible to play with male mc only ???
nope is the short answer and a long answer below

It's a kinetic novel and has no choices, so you don't really play but you follow whatever character I have you following, most of the time it is Simon but will be others in season 1, haven't written season 2+ but think it always will be mostly Simon you follow.

Well the MC is a cuck a next level beta. lol
Think you need to look up what cucked means, it's when a husbands wife cheats on him, Simon is not married, so therefore he can't be cuck. If you said Simon's father, then it is accurate, least that is my interpretation of what cucked means.

However, there is a tonne of phrases like cuck, I don't much care to remember them all, so maybe there is a variation I'm not aware of.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
However, there is a tonne of phrases like cuck, I don't much care to remember them all, so maybe there is a variation I'm not aware of.
Yes, you missed the demented lunatics of F95 version.

To them, cuck or NTR is basically any other man that is not the Mc putting their penis near another woman regardless of whether that woman is a love interest or not.

Even going so far as using that woman's past relationships even if they happened years ago calling it "past NTR" ... yes that actually happened and yes it is weird as fuck.

Welcome to F95, where definitions mean nothing as long as your imagination can twist them.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port A Town Called Tool [Ch. 4] APK -

Reactions: Notretsam
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes