kevin19997

Aug 9, 2017
Small update however maybe important consequences for Sophia's storyline ?... :unsure:
i do not think so.
if i had to predict this "short" update, i would go with some groping or showing tits/pussy and if u asked morello for help, he probably just steps in before anything serious could happen.

this "update" was never planned (if it was, correct me), so its just getting released to delay the next "big" update.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
i do not think so.
if i had to predict this "short" update, i would go with some groping or showing tits/pussy and if u asked morello for help, he probably just steps in before anything serious could happen.

this "update" was never planned (if it was, correct me), so its just getting released to delay the next "big" update.
I get the impression that this event was originally going to be lumped in with the larger "Dylan returns home" update. It's not that this scene was unplanned, it just wasn't envisioned to stand on its own. Whether or not that makes a difference in its importance I don't know. I think it just speaks to the ad hoc approach to development L&P takes. Moving to an event-based release schedule was done without previous planning, so it makes sense that there would be last second changes.

But whatever, it's hard to even care at this point.

kevin19997

Aug 9, 2017
I get the impression that this event was originally going to be lumped in with the larger "Dylan returns home" update. It's not that this scene was unplanned, it just wasn't envisioned to stand on its own. Whether or not that makes a difference in its importance I don't know. I think it just speaks to the ad hoc approach to development L&P takes. Moving to an event-based release schedule was done without previous planning, so it makes sense that there would be last second changes.

But whatever, it's hard to even care at this point.
my problem with this "small" update is, that i dont see how this will effect the whole storyline in general. if i compare the last update with the events before, then it was just a big backstep in character devolpment and i doubt that L&P will show anything serious in this small update, what makes a big or even small step in her story.

but at this point, everything already got said and we are just repeating stuff in an endless circle and nothing will ever change anyways. i will just chill till the next release will happen in 5-6 months. :PogChamp:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'm not even so sure about the next update having any spicy content at all. It's not like every scene with Sophia will turn into an orgy just because we're at part 2 now. Sophia is certainly not at a point where she'd do anything lewd for Aiden's kindergarden mafia just for the sake of it. The only "realistic" way I'd see something lewd happening is if Aiden actually makes it the 5th task, and I seriously doubt that's going to be the case here.

Even though Sophia keeps mentioning how she's somehow aroused by the tasks, her hate for Aiden&Co is quite apparent and so I have a hard time imagining that anything fancy will happen during the meeting, especially not after Sophia had made it pretty clear that she wants to meet alone, not with Aiden's entire gang. It's not like she's suddenly their toy, so without a task at hand, I really don't see much happening in this update. But hey, maybe I'm wrong.

What some people seem to forget alot is that we've barely moved forward storywise in the past ~2 years. Less than 2 playable days, and it's only becoming slower and slower. So this is pretty much still the same Sophia from 2 years ago. Worried about everything, ashamed of everything, still mostly just the "Good Wife" with some exceptions, imo.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Where you are right is that it was not written explicitly in the general list of events of November 23, 2021.

However L&P talked about a solution for Aiden during day 20, for almost 3 years.

View attachment 1780270

We don't really know what he has prepared, and I think it's better not to tell everything, but only the main lines. He always writes that it's event overview.

Take the example of Sam's concert, most of the event took place at Sophia's house. And yet we all thought it would happen either at the concert venue or in Sam's car.

If I come back to the consequences (my subject actually), there will be consequences for Jennifer, Zach, Alyssa, Dylan, ...

Each of her characters might want to thank Sophia in a special way :sneaky:
What could be the little favor that Morello will demand?

Will this be a definitive solution for Aiden, or will he want revenge? :devilish: or will he stay quiet in class ? or will he change his behavior in an unexpected way?

It won't be covered in the next 'short' update, but those are the questions I'm wondering...
It opens up perspectives
Who in the hell would get rid of Aiden? Probably the most entertaining aspect of Sofia's depravity and collapse into complete objectification

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Who in the hell would get rid of Aiden? Probably the most entertaining aspect of Sofia's depravity and collapse into complete objectification
Me. I get rid of him right on day 16. I get to skip a while bunch of so far quite boring content, with the potential of yet more naked Ellie, at the expense of at most a boob or two of Sophia's

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
about the release date of new update, i think it will be less than 6 months, so wake me up when september ends.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Of course Sophia will be saved from Aidens gang by the timely intervention of Morellos special undercover secret hit team...The husband wife duo, Patrica and Carl Turner.
You reckon Patricia has a Barrett 50 cal under her bed, as well as her Deagle? Now I really wanna know if she has a walk-in boom closet.

What I love about this theory is that Morello might not realise that Patricia and Sophia are sisters.

EDIT: So in the Introduction when Carl says he took over the family business from his father, he really meant Family business? That would kinda neatly explain why if Sophia goes to Carl, he dismisses Richard Murphy as a threat rather flippantly, especially if the lawyer is already known to be a nuisance to the Family. If there is talk of a hit on him that Carl knows about, it doesn't matter how unbeatable a lawyer Richard Murphy is, he can't beat a piece of lead from 1000 yards away

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Just asking..... What happen to bennet route:unsure:
It's still around....just. I think it's Day 24 that Sophia has to give him an answer to his 'proposal'. Years in RL but 2 weeks in San Alejo. It's unlikely that she'll agree, after which he's gone, AFAIK. Pity, because it could have been a great side story but right now, he could be written out, along with Jason, Haru & many more & no-one would miss him. Fact is that these days, even I think he should go, because the pace is so slow that people forget about characters who had momentum but then from a RL POV seem to go into hibernation. I used to say " Bring back the full Bennett" but now I think, "What's the point?"

Last edited:

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
And all this will happen on game day 20 playable day 12 real day 1287 at game hour noon playable hour 2pm using game update .16 playable update .161 real update .1611....I still have no idea how these dates work in this game.

They have moved, unpacked, got 2 jobs, joined a soccer team and played in a game, been blackmailed x2, mugged, made out with 4 different people, sent son to boarding school (you have to apply etc) and done all this and more.....in 12? (20) days???

Regardless of what it says, I view time passing in game to be the same as real time between updates. This would explain why the characters aged and now are 17-18 instead of the original kid look.

This would also explain why there is never a follow through on previous events in Sophia thoughts. It is like once the event ends so do her reflections on what happened. If she just felt off her daughter in shower you would expect her to be thinking OMG the rest of the day. But she doesn't. The memory reaction stops with the event.

It is very boolean story method. If A then B else C. Once A has been calculated it is discarded. It usefullness is not needed.

I have bloviated enough for this month.

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
It's still around....just. I think it's Day 24 that Sophia has to give him an answer to his 'proposal'. Years in RL but 2 weeks in San Alejo. It's unlikely that she'll agree, after which he's gone, AFAIK. Pity, because it could have been a great side story but right now, he could be written out, along with Jason, Haru & many more & no-one would miss him. Fact is that these days, even I think he should go, because the pace is so slow that people forget about characters who had momentum but then from a RL POV seem to go into hibernation. I used to say " Bring back the full Bennett" but now I think, "What's the point?"
I`m faster will buy this site than see Sophia`s thoughts after 2 weeks in San Alejo

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes