BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
L&P says in his patron page:

The only chance to speed things up is to give some of the events to a stranger dev to develop, which I don't know, and have to trust him/her parts of my story!

I don't know why he thinks that that is the only way to speed up and make his life easier.. There's several sugestions we've given that doesn't involve giving render liberties to someone else.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
L&P says in his patron page:
I don't know why he thinks that that is the only way to speed up and make his life easier.. There's several sugestions we've given that doesn't involve giving render liberties to someone else.
We're trying...
Absolutely just winging it.
Even in terms of story, not just the renders, hence why I've been saying that he needs someone to assist him according to his needs for the next update. The chances of that happening are near 0 which begs the question: why is he so adamant in not accepting help (that does not include any of the rendering + assets) ?
I would happily take his rough script for the next update and shape it for them. Problem is, I don't think there is such a thing. I think there's a rough outline from which L&P boots up DAZ3d and goes, then fills in the script later. This is not a healthy approach IMHO, it's completely backwards. Should know what the characters are going to say and think and do, then compose and shoot. I am perfectly happy to be wrong on this point but I don't think there's much actual evidence to the contrary.
You know something, I never even considered the possibility that L&P is producing potentially hundreds of extra renders that get cut. That would explain why he says that he has already cut all of the unnecessary scenes possible. I mean, I don't agree with him, but if he's cutting hundreds of images then he could have an unconscious bias that everything that could be cut has been cut.

It's still really terrible project management.
Right, right! L&P is very likely cutting the results of one or more hours of fussing about with 3d models and poses and props and lighting and cameras over and over again. Just sketch out what you need, evaluate the sketches, then build and shoot.

I fully understand (having my own fair share of failings in many different endeavors) that changing one's approach is difficult and disorienting. I do appreciate that my opinions don't count for shit, too. But maybe, just maybe, pulling out the ol' Dixon Tigonderoga #2 and a sheaf of blank paper and spending a day or two planning things out, and then sticking to that plan, could save DAYS of wasted trial and error.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
P.D. 14 and/or 15, I believe it's to take place on Saturday and/or Sunday per the game text.
The museum date is Saturday playable day 14, the horse-riding event is Sunday playable day 15.
Well my guess is Ellie because she is much nearer to her than the boys Julia already sucked it
And Ellie has "several" events on playable day 16. Although Jules hasn't sucked Sophia's nipples, only licked the top of her chest.

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
Can somebody please tell till when shall we receive the last teaser, I guess after that we will receive update for this version after a month as per the current condition.

Reactions: locq4169

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Even in terms of story, not just the renders, hence why I've been saying that he needs someone to assist him according to his needs for the next update. The chances of that happening are near 0 which begs the question: why is he so adamant in not accepting help (that does not include any of the rendering + assets) ?
No the question is why are you so adamant that he work with someone else? It's his project. If he wants to complete it all by himself that's his choice. He's not required to get another person just because you think he needs to.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
No the question is why are you so adamant that he work with someone else? It's his project. If he wants to complete it all by himself that's his choice. He's not required to get another person just because you think he needs to.
I do see the point he is making. Maybe his choice of words isn't the best.
Everyone here is unhappy with the development cycle and the only way to improve it is to get some more people on the project. His project is currently huge and generally projects of this size can't be efficiently managed by one person.
Just like a when a sole proprietor's biz expands he needs to diversify authority to keep things functioning smoothly and efficiently.
Plus L&P also wants to make a game of the highest quality, he will need help now to keep things on track and to organize the entire work

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Yes, L&P would find incredible benefit from getting the right kind of assistance. Whatever that may be. Only L&P truly knows what kind of hell is his reality. IMO, Alone, The layers of complications will just suck all of L&P's time and energy. I truly want L&P to be successful.
We all got opinions and that is good. Where I am coming from is being most concerned about going down the wrong rabbit holes that distract from the intent. Fine tuning is "ok" in my book if time is managed properly. If it is a fail, learn something. Is it because of a lacking skill that could be improved upon? Are you making the same mistakes again? Organization? Pick the top 1-3 things to do better next time and keep moving forward.
I could be totally wrong here, but I sense some perfectionism in L&P's style. Perfectionists can be wildly successful. It is always a self negotiation and endless judgement calls on their part. It is like wielding a double edge sword while being blind in one eye. Have to be ultra focused and very methodical. One thing at a time. Doing too many things at once or being too ambitious will get you killed by what you don't see. Having a team mate at minimum to discuss challenges is invaluable. It watches the blind side so they can do what they do so well.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Everyone here is unhappy with the development cycle and the only way to improve it is to get some more people on the project. His project is currently huge and generally projects of this size can't be efficiently managed by one person.
Just like a when a sole proprietor's biz expands he needs to diversify authority to keep things functioning smoothly and efficiently.
Plus L&P also wants to make a game of the highest quality, he will need help now to keep things on track and to organize the entire work
I think it is awesome that everyone here wants L&P to find a friend and not be so lonely. We all pray for L&P's sanity so we can keep ours. :LOL:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, L&P would find incredible benefit from getting the right kind of assistance. Whatever that may be. Only L&P truly knows what kind of hell is his reality. IMO, Alone, The layers of complications will just suck all of L&P's time and energy. I truly want L&P to be successful.
We all got opinions and that is good. Where I am coming from is being most concerned about going down the wrong rabbit holes that distract from the intent. Fine tuning is "ok" in my book if time is managed properly. If it is a fail, learn something. Is it because of a lacking skill that could be improved upon? Are you making the same mistakes again? Organization? Pick the top 1-3 things to do better next time and keep moving forward.
I could be totally wrong here, but I sense some perfectionism in L&P's style. Perfectionists can be wildly successful. It is always a self negotiation and endless judgement calls on their part. It is like wielding a double edge sword while being blind in one eye. Have to be ultra focused and very methodical. One thing at a time. Doing too many things at once or being too ambitious will get you killed by what you don't see. Having a team mate at minimum to discuss challenges is invaluable. It watches the blind side so they can do what they do so well.
Not just perfectionism, but a complete and utter unwillingness to work with others. I've posted previously about how other devs have posted the assets they use for their games, so it's completely unreasonable to believe that everyone else is untrustworthy, or "strangers", as L&P says is the reason he won't work with others.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Reactions: xxxorro

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I read the links posted. One thing that no one ever mentions or talks about is the fact that L&P mentioned that later in the game on the GW route there will be reward options for being good wife.
So the GW route in this game will not be like those in other games where the only thing that happens is that the scene is cut short or nothing sexual ever happens.
Even the GW route will have it's own events and the characters there will also develop and not just be about beings who have no emotions and sexual urges.
That's another good thing about this game

Nov 13, 2020
For the record, I'm here and I'm not "unhappy with the development cycle" of AWAM. I don't have a problem with it. Mostly, that's because I have a life apart from AWAM, and I am content to let L&P work his magic as he sees fit. Obviously, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and the opportunity to voice that opinion. But, I think the constant drone coming from those who think they have the correct solution to a problem that only exists in their own minds (apparently L&P is happy in his work style and progress) is very taxing and disheartening and is something that should be checked at the door. L&P is quite content in his way of presenting a well-polished product to us and should be left to his own devices to do so. I know I probably angered a lot of people who are still discontent with the progress of the game. So let me offer my favorite Patrick Swayze quote from 'Roadhouse': "There's always Barber College." :) JMHO

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes