Nov 13, 2020
The idea is interesting, also something that does not exist presently in the story but for some reason I don't see L&P going down that route. Those kind of things are really a matter of taste. And as far as I know L&P has taste when it comes to Lesbian stuff but D/S relationship.... It's not known if he likes it.
I did use the words "fantasy" and "speculation". I don't recall using "reality". It's just my opinion. And as we all know, when it comes to opinions (being like a$$holes) - everyone's got one!

Nov 13, 2020
So, in my game, Sophia didn't report the 'subway thugs' to the police or Patricia. I'm just wondering if they ever return to exact their pound of flesh? Sophia may be out of 'pepper spray'.

Reactions: Bane71

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So, in my game, Sophia didn't report the 'subway thugs' to the police or Patricia. I'm just wondering if they ever return to exact their pound of flesh? Sophia may be out of 'pepper spray'.
They will return in the last quarter of the game.
A) She can drive right to the police station and report the thugs. Then this storyline ends.
B) She can call her sister and talk with her first. If Sophia let the thugs touch her breasts, Patricia will get mad and tell Sophia not to report them to the police yet. She has something in mind. If Sophia used the pepper spray immediately and the thugs didn’t grope her, Patricia will also tell her to drive to the police station and report those assholes.
C) She can do nothing and just forget about it. But this could have consequences!

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2020
His name is Dre, is Aiden's friend, and apart from knowing about the tasks, isn't particularly relevant.

Along with Bennett, Neil, Tyler, Jason and Haru, one of the characters that wasn't significant enough to make it into the Favorite Character poll.
Thanks! Not a fan of whimsy, I take it. :)

Nov 13, 2020
A) She can drive right to the police station and report the thugs. Then this storyline ends.
B She can call her sister and talk with her first. If Sophia let the thugs touch her breasts, Patricia will get mad and tell Sophia not to report them to the police yet. She has something in mind. If Sophia used the pepper spray immediately and the thugs didn’t grope her, Patricia will also tell her to drive to the police station and report those assholes.
C She can do nothing and just forget about it. But this could have consequences!
Ya! I opted for the 'consequences' part. That way Patricia didn't have to show off her 'Desert Eagle' and shooting skills. Visions of Clint Eastwood here!

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks! Not a fan of whimsy, I take it. :)
Whimsy has its place. I just personally think with respect to AWAM that place is the Fan Art thread.

I might think that there's no reason to believe Ellie and Nat might team up in-game, but that hasn't stopped me doing my own renders of it, for example. Still think the idea is hot.

Reactions: m4pII

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Whether it's reliable or not I can't say - it's over two years old, and is woefully incomplete, it just happens to be the best information L&P has decided to grace us with:
Ellie events: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/page-67#post-1073570
Dylan events: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/page-267#post-2910682

Other information:
Museum guys: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/page-245#post-2837102
Playable day 15: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/page-372#post-3931853
Which we now know if you have full points with Patricia and are doing Aiden's tasks, she will invite Sophia to Zoe's horse-riding ranch.
Movers: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/page-28#post-626790
Playable day 16 "wild event": https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/page-43#post-847761
No mention of it being lesbian or hetero, just that it's not with Liam. Since Ellie has "several" events, and there'll be no Dylan, my money is on her.
GW/Threesome: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/page-33#post-708282 Personally I think this is where Nat is headed in the game.

That's all the information on events I've personally been able to find, either from a direct post from L&P, or a screencap from his Patreon
Thanks!!! (y)(y)
That's really interesting. Especially the one about PD16
Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband is planned the first time for playable day 16 and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment! I think it's one of the highlights in the story. Before, there will be a lot of other hot scenes and much more lucid approaches which are not "casual events"! As far as I can tell now, there won't even be such "casual events" anymore.
I'm relatively new to the forum, and I always heard that PD16 will happen with someone that no one expect at the moment. Pardon me if I misread or misinterpret, but here he seems to suggest that what happens will be unexpected, not really with whom. Especially with the sentences that follows, it seems like that e.g. Sophia will do something completely out-of-character for her, a spur of the moment thing without much thinking.
I don't know if it has been rectified after, but what do you guys think about this? Am I misreading and completely wrong?

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
B She can call her sister and talk with her first. If Sophia let the thugs touch her breasts, Patricia will get mad and tell Sophia not to report them to the police yet. She has something in mind. If Sophia used the pepper spray immediately and the thugs didn’t grope her, Patricia will also tell her to drive to the police station and report those assholes.
C She can do nothing and just forget about it. But this could have consequences!
What if they're in the same prison with Larry and Larry demands to meet Sophia inside the prison and those thugs will also be there that could be interesting

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Also this:
2) Lesbian Temptation is indeed a little different. (SPOILER WARNING): Currently it was planned that Sophia can discover her bi side and talk with her husband later about her new feelings. Maybe even get a threesome as a Good Wife with some girl(friend).
Ok it's 2018 stuff, but at the cost of saying the obvious and the already said, that could be Nathalie path: Nat is the only female character that Sophia actually gets aroused watching and she even starts masturbating at some point. Sophia had obviously more action with Ellie and Jules and a strong sexual connection with Alyssa, but Nat really awaken the curiosity in her.
Python:
s "{color=#f2ff66}(Hmmm... I wonder what it would be like to actually lick Nathalie down there.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(To suck on her big pink lips, to circle around them and put my tongue deep inside her young teenage pussy.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(What would she taste like?)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(I can't believe these thoughts are racing through my mind!)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(I'm definitely not a lesbian, and I've never had any erotic fantasies about other women!)"
Then when she introduced Nat to the rest of the family, there was a little bit of tension with Liam as he stared a little bit too much. So it is not impossible that at some point, once she discovers her bi side, she might be tempted to propose Liam to join them.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks!!! (y)(y)
That's really interesting. Especially the one about PD16

I'm relatively new to the forum, and I always heard that PD16 will happen with someone that no one expect at the moment. Pardon me if I misread or misinterpret, but here he seems to suggest that what happens will be unexpected, not really with whom. Especially with the sentences that follows, it seems like that e.g. Sophia will do something completely out-of-character for her, a spur of the moment thing without much thinking.
I don't know if it has been rectified after, but what do you guys think about this? Am I misreading and completely wrong?
This is precisely why periodically back up what I say with a direct quote from L&P. And why I have all those links bookmarked.

But yes, people have been misquoting that post for some time now, saying someone unexpected, not something. When I first came to this forum, people were saying that playable day 16 would be the first sex scene on the Filthy route, but with no rationale or referencing whatsoever. Still think it's an Ellie event, since she has "several" events that day, and am yet to see a quote from L&P saying it'll be a hetero event. There could well be a "hot hetero event", but I don't think there's enough leadup for it to be "wild". The only one possibly with enough is Dylan, but he has no events that day.
Also this:

Ok it's 2018 stuff, but at the cost of saying the obvious and the already said, that could be Nathalie path: Nat is the only female character that Sophia actually gets aroused watching and she even start masturbating at some point. Sophia had obviously more action with Ellie and Jules and a strong sexual connection with Alyssa, but Nat really awaken the curiosity in her.
Python:
s "{color=#f2ff66}(Hmmm... I wonder what it would be like to actually lick Nathalie down there.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(To suck on her big pink lips, to circle around them and put my tongue deep inside her young teenage pussy.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(What would she taste like?)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(I can't believe these thoughts are racing through my mind!)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(I'm definitely not a lesbian, and I've never had any erotic fantasies about other women!)"
Then when she introduced Nat to the rest of the family, there was a little bit of tension with Liam as he stared a little bit too much. So it is not impossible that at some point, once she discovers her bi side, she might be tempted to propose Liam to join them.
Is what I've been getting at.
Geez, someone should have told me AWAM was a god. I'll continue to speak anywhere I choose, thank you very much!
As long as you're obeying Forum Rules, you do you. And I'll do likewise.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Unlocked

1) My moving is really killing me at the moment. There's every day countless of s**t to do. Every day deliveries, building ups and many problems. Some things are defective and need to be replaced. A lot of trash every day to be disposed of and so on.
I just have to catch up on everything which I couldn't do before when I was working on the last update. So, I'm sleeping like 2-3 hours, hardly eating and get wake up by deliveries or people to build up stuff every morning. My wardrobe will be delivered only tomorrow, so my working room is also a mess!
In between and in the night until 5 a.m., I'm sorting files and preparing everything for the next update. I will finish it this night. Then I will need around 2 days for the story/event preparation for the next update and then start working on it finally. But of course there's still a lot to do in the apartment as you can see.
But at the end of October it should be all over and I can focus just on the game again. I also don't plan any break until end of May next year.
2) I changed my currency from Dollar to Euro. Everyone who has been my supporter before, will still keep paying the same dollar price. For all who are living in the EU, you should change to Euro for the support to not paying charges unnecessarily.
3) As for the help. I'm, currently looking and also communicating with some professional storywriters. Although I got all events and story planned, it's the story details of the event and dialogues who are really tricky and time consuming. So, if someone could help me out here, it would save me some time.
Plus I'm looking for someone who can help me during the Programming & Translation part. This means, he/she needs to be online every day for at least 8 hours for a live chat (only during this P&T part). This person should speak German and English perfectly. That would help me a lot to speed up this translation part when I don't need to look for phrase translations and wordings for hours and hours.
All I can say is that there are some really hot scenes planned for the next 3 playable days. Especially end of playable day 13 and 14! Of course we're talking here about more and much more daring scenes then we got now. Mostly hetero.
And of course in the future too. There will be probably also a time jump of a week again at the end of the next playable day 12. It's actually due to a new little event storyline with Sophia, which will have some great hot impacts later.
4) I won't do a poll about removing the twist with Dylan but just do it. And we're talking here about the boarding school scene if you refused Aiden's deal and not about Dylan's POV!
It's fact that Dylan didn't mean anything bad and I could explain everything what is actually also written in the game! But it's also fact that many reacted negatively on that. I don't want Dylan to be moved into the negative field. That's why I will remove that twist, so that Dylan did no deal with Aiden.
The thing is, that anyway this wouldn't change much in the further course of the story. The boarding school storyline is anyway a dead end for Dylan and Sophia. It's rather Dylan's approach to Amber!
So, you wouldn't lose anything here either way. With the twist or without!
As soon as the development display will set to 0%, you'll know that I started the actual work on the next update.
Here’s the entire quote. I highlighted what I was talking about for those interested.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Well, if Dylan goes off to boarding school, Ellie is set to wear little to nothing around the house - including now wanting to sunbathe naked in the backyard. Sadly with no Ellie events this playable day, we'll need to wait until at least playable day 16 for the next opportunity.
No - playable day 16 is Ellie going down to the supermarket to buy several bottles Factor 30 suncream with extra UV filters.
:)
And pigeons!!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Here’s the entire quote. I highlighted what I was talking about for those interested.
Python:
s "Oh, yeah, of course, sorry! I'm Sophia and that's my sister Patricia."
ja "You're sisters? Cool! Um... and... what are you girls up to?"
Python:
ja "Well... um... we also could offer you a free, private tour through the museum when nobody is there! Um, my dad knows the owner. And we know almost everything about the exhibits and could tell you a little about them!"
This seems to indicate that the museum date is at the end of the day after closing. Although how hot the event can be when Jason and Haru know that they're sisters is questionable, unless Sophia and Patricia get up to shenanigans together afterwards. And even if this and the Ellie event are the only two lesbian events during the day, that still leaves the rest of the day as "mostly hetero"

Goga011

Sep 15, 2018
But if ever something happens with the boys that goes too far, we'll have to tag the game, shotacon, which is dangerous for L&P. Considering his position.
If I understood the rules, sexual relation between adult and "underage" is allowed on this site. If the boys are sexually mature there is no pedophilia. So, as long as we can see that this boys have fully erected penis we can assume that they are sexually mature. There is many country in the world (even some states in USA) that allowed sex within 16 years old boy and mature woman. In China it is allowed for 14 year boys (18 years for girls) to have sex with adult without any restriction (no marriage, no age restriction). For me personally, shota is OK but not loli. It is quite normal for young and healthy schoolboy to want to bang a busty teacher.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes