Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I played the Good Wife route purposely before I replied and now you appear to be contradicting yourself about her frustration or lack of it?!...so I think it best we leave it here.
Let's just agree to disagree on certain points....and agree on others.
It's a discussion after all. (y)
First of all, congratulation on playing the Good Wife side. But I think there is a loss in translation or English is not your first language because here is a quick question... How can she be sexually frustrated on the good wife side???? she can't... My comment about playing it again was directed toward the Filth side of the house, which, IMO, you need to play unchained. I thought you would have picked that up with the conversation, so I should have clarified or laid it out like a puzzle for you.

Your comments on your post here about characters' quotes are entirely avoidable, and you don't need to see them to advance the story depending on the path you take.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-175-lust-passion.5944/post-9671422

when she spies on Amber and Neil having sex in the garden, “(Well, at least Amber is having some fun in her marriage!)” and in the gym with Patricia 'Or that her marriage wasn't sexually exciting at the moment' and at the club 'But maybe also that she hadn't had that kind of attention in her married life lately, and she hadn't had sex in weeks.' and after the club to Patricia "But right now it's just dead boring with us in bed, you know?"

You can avoid the spying scene with Amber and Neil, plus you don't have to play Patricia's at the gym or club, but you can still progress by avoiding these comments without the reader knowing what would take place.

But you're right, let's agree to disagree at this point.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I may have followed a grammatically incorrect sentence and I may not have followed a grammatically correct sentence. :ROFLMAO:
Well, if that's the case... I recommend Grammarly to you. :p

I may have followed a grammatically incorrect sentence, and I may not have followed a grammatically correct sentence.

btw, you forgot the comma before the word and. :ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
First of all, congratulation on playing the Good Wife side. But I think there is a loss in translation or English is not your first language because here is a quick question... How can she be sexually frustrated on the good wife side???? she can't... My comment about playing it again was directed toward the Filth side of the house, which, IMO, you need to play unchained. I thought you would have picked that up with the conversation, so I should have clarified or laid it out like a puzzle for you.

Your comments on your post here about characters' quotes are entirely avoidable, and you don't need to see them to advance the story depending on the path you take.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-175-lust-passion.5944/post-9671422

when she spies on Amber and Neil having sex in the garden, “(Well, at least Amber is having some fun in her marriage!)” and in the gym with Patricia 'Or that her marriage wasn't sexually exciting at the moment' and at the club 'But maybe also that she hadn't had that kind of attention in her married life lately, and she hadn't had sex in weeks.' and after the club to Patricia "But right now it's just dead boring with us in bed, you know?"

You can avoid the spying scene with Amber and Neil, plus you don't have to play Patricia's at the gym or club, but you can still progress by avoiding these comments without the reader knowing what would take place.

But you're right, let's agree to disagree at this point.
Er, I am English...as in born and living in England!
I said she was NOT frustrated on the Good Wife route, if you care to read my post again!.....and I see you have to have the last word, so go ahead.....

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
We have Dylan events for the next year ahead. What of interest are you seriously expecting?
Jesus, Cat! Get a grip on yourself. Always the "bad" Dylan. You already sound like a broken record and sexually frustrated. Do you think I enjoyed the Sophia/Sam event? I sure didn't. I thought it sucked. But that's not why I keep bashing Sam's story. There's nothing we can do about it anyway.
But I agree with you that it's unbelievable that we haven't seen anything from Ellie/Sophia in a good two years. That's really disappointing.

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
Hey guys I had a question. If we choose to go inside patrica's side of bath in the gym we get to obtain Lesbian points. However if we choose the alternative will there be some scenes with the gym guys in the future?

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
We have Dylan events for the next year ahead. What of interest are you seriously expecting?
I like some good old incest. I do not even know why this is important? I want to see Sophia. Who she fucks and gets corrupted by is not even that important to me. Of course I love the AIDEN Storyline because of how it all can go there XD But I also take Dylan given a massage to his mother until the orgasms XD

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes