Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
so he wants to release updates after every major event, because even 1/2 game day is already starting to take 5-6 months. What will we have? One update - lots of Sofia in different poses, no noticeable progress. One game day will be created over the course of a year. The game will be finished (if it is) in 15-20 years, damn, I'll be 50+ years old by then.
He did this before on two events. One Fullday was divided into thirds and another was divided into fourths. I believe the timeline was longer to complete on the one he divided by fourths, but I would need to verify it again.

l0v3rman

Mar 1, 2019
so he wants to release updates after every major event, because even 1/2 game day is already starting to take 5-6 months. What will we have? One update - lots of Sofia in different poses, no noticeable progress. One game day will be created over the course of a year. The game will be finished (if it is) in 15-20 years, damn, I'll be 50+ years old by then.
You don't understand, mate! 1.000.000.000 (!!!) renders per update :ROFLMAO: !!!

P.S. I guess I need to call to Matthew McConaughey or Elon Musk and go to that planet, where 1 hour equals 7 years on Earth:unsure:

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

I'm at the very end of the yoga scene. That it will be technically very complex as for posing, expressions, effects and adjustments, was clear before. But it turned out to be render-technically larger than expected. It looks like it will also have around 380 renders, so, about as much as the Ellie/Julia event had before. Let alone, that I had to create a couple of totally new area complexes with own lighting systems! It's also a rather special event which will be surprisingly different than you expect.
So, just two events have already more renders than all my updates before, except the last one (for now, because we still have some events in front of us)! And plus there are over 100 renders between those 2 huge events, btw! Just for those who say I'm working slower than ever! The Alyssa event will definitely be smaller with less renders. The last evening evets anway.
As soon as I'm done with the yoga event and before starting with the Alyssa event, I'm going to post an extensive statement about the "why don't you get some help and then release updates with the same quality and 1000 renders every month?"-matter and explain why it's not that easy in my case by giving you a little insight in my work flow. I know that some will understand but many won't anyway. It's those egoists who have never worked on complex VNs and only think about their own necessities á la "I want it and I don't give a damn about neither if it's realistic nor how you do it! I just want it and you promised it. So, shut the fuck up and do it cause you're a slave robot who has to obey!".
There will be also a poll about the option of updating the game after every big event.
This is a massive waste of time, Why argue for something that has no solution I think dev should focus on the development of the VN and stop wasting time debating,if the problem is the delay between updates put on your page in Patreon that this is a slow development VN in the end the only people you owe them explanations are those who pay for the game

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
P.S. I guess I need to call to Matthew McConaughey or Elon Musk and go to that planet, where 1 hour equals 7 years on Earth
So we get to play next week with Sophia’s granddaughter :sneaky:

if the problem is the delay between updates put on your page in Patreon that this is a slow development VN in the end the only people you owe them explanations are those who pay for the game
Agreed.

L&P should focus on making the game, does not explain their work methods.
I appreciate the work L&P has done with AWAM but sometimes it feels like takes the internet too seriously, like this review case.

Better to focus on what it does better.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I appreciate that they're going to address these people who think rendering highly complex scenes is easy and who make wild statements about how they could produce "10-15,000 renders" in the same amount of time ( :ROFLMAO: ), but that's not really the issue here. I'm sure it's an annoyance to them to have these backseat devs say these kinds of things, but the issue is and always has been the amount of story threads and branches they have with seemingly superfluous characters and having so many events per day that they can only do half-day updates every 3-4 months.

If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times: trim...the...fat. Reduce the number of characters and story threads, and reduce the number of events per day. Doing these 2 things will drastically reduce the production time without compromising on quality. Sophia does not need 15+ different characters tempting her into adultery and other sordid pleasures; 6-8 would be more than enough.

Do we really need to see Sophia at her 2nd job? No. Could that just be bypassed by not showing it? Yes. Does she even need a 2nd job? Doesn't seem so. Things like this could be easily cut out and they should be as getting this game down to one full day per update would literally cut the time to completion in half.

I think most people would agree that this game is very high quality in terms of its renders, with great quality environments that create a very realistic feel and all the little micro-expressions on the character's faces give them a lot of life, so I can't imagine that anyone would want that to change. We just don't want to have to still be here in 2028 and the game is still not done.

P.S. Instead of doing a poll for popular characters, they should do a poll on which characters people would happily see gone from this story, excluding Liam, Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Alyssa, and Sam as these are who I would consider to be the "core" characters.
I doubt we will see a major change in the cast of the game and the upcoming events.The updates will continue to come at around same speed.I think if we can keep it 1 and half day per year,that is the best we can get.
After all I just remember about another game.We are still waiting for the first update-Apocalust

Reactions: Ranma

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
"
There will be also a poll about the option of updating the game after every big event
"

If this vote goes through and people say yes, get ready for him either to not go through with it because it "messes up its creative/artistic vision" or for one event to turn into 2 months of work ;)

If people say no to this, they can start preparing for an abandoned game down the line.

Also 380 renders for 1 scene? Im sure half of them would be enough. As always, every update is a new record in nr of renders and also a new record of slow pacing the game.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
He did this before on two events. One Fullday was divided into thirds and another was divided into fourths. I believe the timeline was longer to complete on the one he divided by fourths, but I would need to verify it again.
There is one update/day9/ divided 1/2,1/4 and 1/4-it takes 5 months and 1 day for the 3 parts.
Next update/day 10/ takes 6 months and 21 days
So far day 11 is almost 6 months and definitely will beat day 10.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

I'm at the very end of the yoga scene. That it will be technically very complex as for posing, expressions, effects and adjustments, was clear before. But it turned out to be render-technically larger than expected. It looks like it will also have around 380 renders, so, about as much as the Ellie/Julia event had before. Let alone, that I had to create a couple of totally new area complexes with own lighting systems! It's also a rather special event which will be surprisingly different than you expect.
So, just two events have already more renders than all my updates before, except the last one (for now, because we still have some events in front of us)! And plus there are over 100 renders between those 2 huge events, btw! Just for those who say I'm working slower than ever! The Alyssa event will definitely be smaller with less renders. The last evening evets anway.
As soon as I'm done with the yoga event and before starting with the Alyssa event, I'm going to post an extensive statement about the "why don't you get some help and then release updates with the same quality and 1000 renders every month?"-matter and explain why it's not that easy in my case by giving you a little insight in my work flow. I know that some will understand but many won't anyway. It's those egoists who have never worked on complex VNs and only think about their own necessities á la "I want it and I don't give a damn about neither if it's realistic nor how you do it! I just want it and you promised it. So, shut the fuck up and do it cause you're a slave robot who has to obey!".
There will be also a poll about the option of updating the game after every big event.
why waste time in 4 or 3 haters. next week preview of my waifu alyssa ?:love:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So, a big yoga event. Patricia deserves it. :p I hope to see a big beautiful naked ass of that french lady.

Last edited:
Reactions: wynlard

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
Cutting down on the numbers of renders and also some characters in the game would go a long way in speeding up dates.
This all was discussed and concluded a dozen times already, and he didn't budge... unfortunately continuing financial success is not really motivating him to change anything. Germans are stubborn, that's why they needed to be ran down into to ground before they surrendered...

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
ok people lets calm down and go over what we know. we know this is one if not the best story line out there. we know that L&P makes each person in the game as realistic as possiable and we know that for L&P to do this its very so getting updates but what what we got to remember this aint some company with hundreds of people working on one game. so people like it or not it is what it is we can sit at r laptops and bitch on here or we can make the best of it and go to the fan art page and make little stories up of your own till each update comes in I mean bottomline that our 2 choises other then fining other games to play while we wait but bitching on here aint helping its just making everyone else in a bad mood about the updates being slow

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Some people remember me about John Belushi...there was an earthquake, a flooding, the locusts..... seems that L&ATMP is doing this heavy and tremendous job paid like a pony express or an Amazon's employer.... the only bitch that i see here are the acritical ones, those that consider L&ATMP job like the bible of fapping lambs... I see this people quacking like geese to anybody is not alligned with their thought...we are trolls just because we think different....poor boys!!!

I'm scared when any form of criticism is banned...when people start to think in the same way for sure the voices ot the choir become the enemy..here you use to call them troll... in another context they are colored or jews or communist or gay or muslim or handicapped... i simply refuse this way of consider the others.... you want assume a doggystyle pose and await that L&ATMP fuck you and your pocket..you are free if you like it but stop to condider the ones that dissent as trolls...as bitch, We simply are against the common way of think.

If you are happy to fap thinking ( and mistaking ) what L&ATMP will do in the next releases I'm happy for you... but if you really need to define someone Bitch...i think that L&ATMP is the one to be called bitch, this considering His last post on patreon. A very Bitching post...

Sorry for my English...I'm not english native thanks to God...:p

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
P.S. Instead of doing a poll for popular characters, they should do a poll on which characters people would happily see gone from this story, excluding Liam, Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Alyssa, and Sam as these are who I would consider to be the "core" characters.
I know if L&P started a poll to remove certain cast members, Logan would be number 1 on farrah hit list.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes