Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean do we really need either jobs side characters or the museum boys when everyone wants the spicier content with the main boys and girls.
No, no we don't, and that's a big part of the problem.

Any character(s) in a VN that get events dedicated to them when they aren't an endgame LI, or even an important side-piece, is a complete waste of time and resources, in my opinion. So what if these characters push Sophia towards being more "filthy" by saying dirty things or touching her in a certain way, if they're not characters she's going to end up with then they're entirely superfluous. Any needed Filthy points can easily be generated elsewhere with characters that actually matter to the endgame plot and L&P needs to wake up and realise this.

There are some patreons here, did anybody ever bother asking why such delays between updates and so long to add sex?
I haven't yet but I've been considering posting something in the Community section on Patreon about it. Not so much about the slow progress towards sex, but about all the characters, branches, etc, that are slowing things down too much.

I get the frustration with regards to the lack of sex with characters whose name isn't Liam, but at the same time I get why it's taking so long because Sophia isn't meant to be one of those box-standard characters in a VN that, despite feeling conflicted, gives in to her desires easily. The point is to show how seemingly random events and occurrences are pushing her towards this in a more believable way thus making the sex more meaningful when it does happen.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Also true, but damn 3 or 4 months? he is making 10,000+ dollars. 30 000-40 000$ for 4 months. You can buy 3 machine at least to speed up rendering. In fact, only rendering takes a lot of the time.
I get it. I want releases tomorrow, but this is probably the SINGLE BEST game today. Rushing it would flake it out.

Patience is annoying but in the creative arts it is vital

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
Guys I need your help-- I m not understanding something.. Basically I m following the walkthrough (Filthy way).. The game just skipping all the events with Sam and Dylan.. Is this a not full realease of the game?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Guys I need your help-- I m not understanding something.. Basically I m following the walkthrough (Filthy way).. The game just skipping all the events with Sam and Dylan.. Is this a not full realease of the game?
No this is not a full release of the game.
What was your last Sam/Dylan event?

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
No this is not a full release of the game.
What was your last Sam/Dylan event?
Thank you for you answer..
Basically i cannot understand how the relationship beetween sam and dylan works..
Does the Lesbian tentation affect the relationship? Because everything works fine until day 11. fHere I should have the option to stay with dylan on the bed after "cheer hip up with tickles" .. I don't have this option

My stats are
Good Wife 3
Filthy 28
LBtemptation 0
Dylan 13
Eliie 0
Sam 19
Patricia 4

So what happen is that in the pool scene I cannot make the bikini bet with dylan.. I restarted the game a lot of times but I don't really understand.. Honestly the walkthrough is quite useless...

Another thing that I really don't get is how to reach Dylan 21 points for lettin him in the bathroom while she's taking a bath...

If you can help me somehow I would be very grateful

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thank you for you answer..
Basically i cannot understand how the relationship beetween sam and dylan works..
Does the Lesbian tentation affect the relationship? Because everything works fine until day 11. fHere I should have the option to stay with dylan on the bed after "cheer hip up with tickles" .. I don't have this option

My stats are
Good Wife 3
Filthy 28
LBtemptation 0
Dylan 13
Eliie 0
Sam 19
Patricia 4

So what happen is that in the pool scene I cannot make the bikini bet with dylan.. I restarted the game a lot of times but I don't really understand.. Honestly the walkthrough is quite useless...

Another thing that I really don't get is how to reach Dylan 21 points for lettin him in the bathroom while she's taking a bath...

If you can help me somehow I would be very grateful
You can use unren to change the stats in game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Put this file in the AwAm folder,where the exec is,run Unren and press number 3 for console enable,
Press shift and o togehter and then type in whatever number your need after the "=" sign

Dylan=16
Sam=16
Ellie=16
Filthy= 40
these are just some examples.
I have a save if you need one but it is at the end of the last update.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

I'm at the very end of the yoga scene. That it will be technically very complex as for posing, expressions, effects and adjustments, was clear before. But it turned out to be render-technically larger than expected. It looks like it will also have around 380 renders, so, about as much as the Ellie/Julia event had before. Let alone, that I had to create a couple of totally new area complexes with own lighting systems! It's also a rather special event which will be surprisingly different than you expect.
So, just two events have already more renders than all my updates before, except the last one (for now, because we still have some events in front of us)! And plus there are over 100 renders between those 2 huge events, btw! Just for those who say I'm working slower than ever! The Alyssa event will definitely be smaller with less renders. The last evening evets anway.
As soon as I'm done with the yoga event and before starting with the Alyssa event, I'm going to post an extensive statement about the "why don't you get some help and then release updates with the same quality and 1000 renders every month?"-matter and explain why it's not that easy in my case by giving you a little insight in my work flow. I know that some will understand but many won't anyway. It's those egoists who have never worked on complex VNs and only think about their own necessities á la "I want it and I don't give a damn about neither if it's realistic nor how you do it! I just want it and you promised it. So, shut the fuck up and do it cause you're a slave robot who has to obey!".
There will be also a poll about the option of updating the game after every big event.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

I'm at the very end of the yoga scene. That it will be technically very complex as for posing, expressions, effects and adjustments, was clear before. But it turned out to be render-technically larger than expected. It looks like it will also have around 380 renders, so, about as much as the Ellie/Julia event had before. Let alone, that I had to create a couple of totally new area complexes with own lighting systems! It's also a rather special event which will be surprisingly different than you expect.
So, just two events have already more renders than all my updates before, except the last one (for now, because we still have some events in front of us)! And plus there are over 100 renders between those 2 huge events, btw! Just for those who say I'm working slower than ever! The Alyssa event will definitely be smaller with less renders. The last evening evets anway.
As soon as I'm done with the yoga event and before starting with the Alyssa event, I'm going to post an extensive statement about the "why don't you get some help and then release updates with the same quality and 1000 renders every month?"-matter and explain why it's not that easy in my case by giving you a little insight in my work flow. I know that some will understand but many won't anyway. It's those egoists who have never worked on complex VNs and only think about their own necessities á la "I want it and I don't give a damn about neither if it's realistic nor how you do it! I just want it and you promised it. So, shut the fuck up and do it cause you're a slave robot who has to obey!".
There will be also a poll about the option of updating the game after every big event.
Something tells me he's been reading F95 comments. :unsure:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

loool. has anyone been touched in pride?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Why put yourself open to so much trash talk,trolls who don't give a dam in the first place?he is just asking for trouble.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I appreciate that they're going to address these people who think rendering highly complex scenes is easy and who make wild statements about how they could produce "10-15,000 renders" in the same amount of time ( :ROFLMAO: ), but that's not really the issue here. I'm sure it's an annoyance to them to have these backseat devs say these kinds of things, but the issue is and always has been the amount of story threads and branches they have with seemingly superfluous characters and having so many events per day that they can only do half-day updates every 3-4 months.

If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times: trim...the...fat. Reduce the number of characters and story threads, and reduce the number of events per day. Doing these 2 things will drastically reduce the production time without compromising on quality. Sophia does not need 15+ different characters tempting her into adultery and other sordid pleasures; 6-8 would be more than enough.

Do we really need to see Sophia at her 2nd job? No. Could that just be bypassed by not showing it? Yes. Does she even need a 2nd job? Doesn't seem so. Things like this could be easily cut out and they should be as getting this game down to one full day per update would literally cut the time to completion in half.

I think most people would agree that this game is very high quality in terms of its renders, with great quality environments that create a very realistic feel and all the little micro-expressions on the character's faces give them a lot of life, so I can't imagine that anyone would want that to change. We just don't want to have to still be here in 2028 and the game is still not done.

P.S. Instead of doing a poll for popular characters, they should do a poll on which characters people would happily see gone from this story, excluding Liam, Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Alyssa, and Sam as these are who I would consider to be the "core" characters.

l0v3rman

Mar 1, 2019
I appreciate that they're going to address these people who think rendering highly complex scenes is easy and who make wild statements about how they could produce "10-15,000 renders" in the same amount of time ( :ROFLMAO: ), but that's not really the issue here. I'm sure it's an annoyance to them to have these backseat devs say these kinds of things, but the issue is and always has been the amount of story threads and branches they have with seemingly superfluous characters and having so many events per day that they can only do half-day updates every 3-4 months.

If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times: trim...the...fat. Reduce the number of characters and story threads, and reduce the number of events per day. Doing these 2 things will drastically reduce the production time without compromising on quality. Sophia does not need 15+ different characters tempting her into adultery and other sordid pleasures; 6-8 would be more than enough.

Do we really need to see Sophia at her 2nd job? No. Could that just be bypassed by not showing it? Yes. Does she even need a 2nd job? Doesn't seem so. Things like this could be easily cut out and they should be as getting this game down to one full day per update would literally cut the time to completion in half.

I think most people would agree that this game is very high quality in terms of its renders, with great quality environments that create a very realistic feel and all the little micro-expressions on the character's faces give them a lot of life, so I can't imagine that anyone would want that to change. We just don't want to have to still be here in 2028 and the game is still not done.

P.S. Instead of doing a poll for popular characters, they should do a poll on which characters people would happily see gone from this story, excluding Liam, Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Alyssa, and Sam as these are who I would consider to be the "core" characters.
Agree, I was thinking before that he can just divide the game into chapters:

I-st ch. - "Sam and Dylan"
II-nd ch. - "Ellie"
III-rd ch. - "Blackmail or smth"
And so on, so on, so on.

But now, with the further story development and countless characters - the update will be releasing every year (hope "every year", if there is no new virus, aliens, meteorite)...
And come on, no one plays "good" route, just waste of time.
I don't think he will hire someone, just will find new excuses.
BTW, how many goals were executed?

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
Agree, I was thinking before that he can just divide the game into chapters:

I-st ch. - "Sam and Dylan"
II-nd ch. - "Ellie"
III-rd ch. - "Blackmail or smth"
And so on, so on, so on.

But now, with the further story development and countless characters - the update will be releasing every year (hope "every year", if there is no new virus, aliens, meteorite)...
And come on, no one plays "good" route, just waste of time.
I don't think he will hire someone, just will find new excuses.
BTW, how many goals were executed?
so he wants to release updates after every major event, because even 1/2 game day is already starting to take 5-6 months. What will we have? One update - lots of Sofia in different poses, no noticeable progress. One game day will be created over the course of a year. The game will be finished (if it is) in 15-20 years, damn, I'll be 50+ years old by then.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes